How to display certain features on screen (1 Viewer)

xanadude

Potential Patron
Hi all,

On some screen captures I've seen posted in the forums, there are numbers and symbols at the top of the screen:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=880.0;attach=22231;image

However, I've never seen them on my screen, and can't find any documentation for displaying them or what they do. I'm hoping someone will fill me in.

I'm using SDT 1.15.2b. And since browsers and OSes may make a difference, I use Windoze 7 and two different browsers:

- Opera 11.62 (with the most recent flash version)

- QtWeb (based on Apple's webkit, and it uses the same version of flash as Opera)

If the icons are only visible within specific browsers and/or OSes, no problem. Let me know which one(s), but just the facts, please, no opinions from browser fanbois.

I've searched the forum with every possible keyword I can think of (heart, heartbeat, screen, top, feature, percent, percentage, plus several others) and came up empty. If it does exist and I missed it, it wasn't for a lack of trying.

Lictre

Potential Patron
I believe that you'd need to use the loader to activate those indicators, which I think indicate things like how close the guy is to orgasm (the heart), and how badly the woman needs to breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.