How bad do you like the baddies? (1 Viewer)

How Bad Are Your Zako?

• Reprehensible, just the worst, people without any hope of redemption.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • Cruel, vindictive, spiteful, hateful, but there's still some good in there... somewhere!

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • A bully or someone unusually mean, but has a lot of reservations about taking things too far.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Just a normal, average person taking a job for pay or other circumstances.

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • Someone who's kind, but forced into a job that they wouldn't otherwise take.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • A genuinely good person who's ended up in a very bad position.

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • A good person in a good organization, they're not bad at all!

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • This poll does not give me a choice I feel is representative.

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters

JulJul18

Avid Affiliate
Though as for how bad i like my zako, it really depends on the situation (That said, i like so many things that its hard as hecc to single out a favorite)
if i really had to pick just one favorite type, i'm split between Average, bully, and cruel but good somewhere.
for average, it works out with zako's like maids and other "Average" zako factions as the girl would just be wondering why her job requires carrying a gun or knife around, but won't ask too many questions due to the pay or something like that (i think some delmos are like that but i havent actually watched aika yet ._. for some reason). it lets it be known that they aren't terrible people, they just so happened to make a terrible job decision and they'd pay for it in various degree's, though averages are the zako i tend to have some reservations over dying. they work for a bad guy/woman, but normally they haven't done too much to deserve getting killed over, half the time. but we wont cry over it, their fate is just in the hands of their attacker and boss
for bully, it goes to average and then some. bully kinds of zako might be with or commanding average zako, or just really bitchy average zako's. they understand more about their job, or in cases where bully zako fill most of the ranks, they're just low ranking criminals. these girls normally get whats coming to them, and if commanding other zako, they'd be the ones to yell at the average zakos about what to do. but they aren't evil, they have their limits and they might even speak up about what they may be asked to do. just really mean girls that share the same position as their average zako counterparts.
and as for Cruel but good somewhere, well, thats an ideal scenario in most cases, but its also ideal for zako villainesses. Cruel zako's filling the ranks of a zako army generally tend to be in with what they do, and have full awareness of why they do it, its just business or routine for them. what is bad to others is just normal for them. it makes their deaths easy to swallow, since they're that devoted to what they do, but all it takes is realization of how dire their situation is to potentially force a beg from them. but a cruel zako villainess, those are really great. normally those girls are the head honcho's of the scores of henchwomen, and they generally tend to have more of a character than rank and file henchwomen. and of course, aside from being hotter, the zako action can build up to a epic confrontation with a cruel villainess. and here's where the but good somewhere part comes in. as they realize how close to defeat they may be, that is when a zako villainesses good girl side can show. suddenly, they want to live, and they'd ideally beg to do anything to avoid meeting the same end as their undoubtedly dead or ko'd subordinates, or consequences from their real boss. if accepted, the zako is properly promoted and could be a character of her own, but if slain, her demise is given more time than the other zako's. so yeah, i guess from how it looks it seems like i prefer those zako :P
i can't seem to go with the top option, i guess can't fully believe any zako is truly that evil most of the time. i guess save for clone or created/brainwashed zako, they don't have a say in their matter, they're just made for a purpose and get taken out for it :p

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I like your detailed answer! I made the poll mutli-selectable because I figured people would have more than one thing they liked. I'm a sucker for the idea of a zako realizing just how deep she's gotten and turning around at the last minute, so I think I prefer your last scenario too.

JulJul18

Avid Affiliate
I like your detailed answer! I made the poll mutli-selectable because I figured people would have more than one thing they liked. I'm a sucker for the idea of a zako realizing just how deep she's gotten and turning around at the last minute, so I think I prefer your last scenario too.
Ah, thanks :p
i thought i typed a bit too much though, i was just trying to explain myself the best i could :smile:

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Evil Babes are evil. And babes. Kind of part of the definition.

As this is a fetish fantasy, psychological verisimilitude or the idea that even the worst people have redeeming factors doesn't really enter into.

Any mercy or lack thereof shown on the part of the heroes establishes something about the heroes rather than the bad girls, who would deserve the worst fate possible in the setting.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
My pick is choice 4. I see the zakos were just doing a job hired to do. The best example I can think is Agent Aika with Delmos being the rank and file soldiers that was just doing a job that they were hired for by Rudolf and Neena, 2 very bad individuals.

Verdegris

Avid Affiliate
Mixed bag
It's all a matter of consistency in story.
In some groups, a certain level of consistency can be expected.
Bandits come in varieties from desperate but otherwise decent people (or even heroic enemies of a tyrannical regime) to greedy sadists.
Murderous Terrorists tend to range from cackle fiends to simply amoral mercenaries or deluded extremeists.
Cultists either enjoy the depravity, are true believers who worship evil, or are hollowed out husks of previous victims.
So long as the personality matches the org they are a part of, it's golden.

That said, for my personal preferences, the fate of the cannon fodder as matched to their nature is something I am particular on. In my preferred fantasy escapism, the worst of fates only awaits the worst of people. Not to say people don't die in violent professions, but gruesome ends are for perpetrators of gruesome acts.

In contrast to some others, if I am too disgusted by the "hero" I really can't derive any enjoyment out of the rest of the story.

Purely personal tastes, no judgement on anyone else's preferences.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Man you don't gotta be defensive about it, you derive emotional satisfaction in the stories from the actual bad guys facing justice. HOW STRANGE

Verdegris

Avid Affiliate
Not meaning to be defensive, just want to make it very clear that I've got no issue with anyone else's preferences.
Previous interactions, probably not on this forum, have given me, perhaps, an over abundance of caution in the matter.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Not meaning to be defensive, just want to make it very clear that I've got no issue with anyone else's preferences.
Previous interactions, probably not on this forum, have given me, perhaps, an over abundance of caution in the matter.
seriously? on this site? this site is dedicated to the otherwise disturbing fantasies people have about women. heck, the zako threads are completely dedicated to the expendable suffering of women. people might be slightly disturbed if you like a certain thing, but i can imagine most would be respectful and simply say that they don't particularly like your style. in short: agree to disagree and remain civil. heck, i myself love seeing henchgirls being tortured in a sense (not usually in a gorey way) and it doesn't matter how "innocent" they are ("good" expendable girls like policewomen or "evil" girls who are no more evil than a girl working at a fast food restaurant) or how evil. if they are an expendable woman of sorts, they always "get what they deserve" in fiction. the prettier/more innocent-looking, the better for me. still, i do prefer minimal harm to the body. you don't want to break your toys TOO much, after all. i am VERY sadistic when it comes to zako.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
I like the moral difference between the heroine and the zako to be practically irrelevent. It's why I tend to go towards drug lord vs. law enforcement narratives in my own works. I like the heroine to do morally questionable things to the zako that makes you question the moral compass and sanity of the people who wrote the fiction (kind of like the Charles Bronson movies or the scene where Gina Carano chokes out the Latina nurse)

Lately I've been fantasizing about being kidnapped by a thicc and sexy zako and developing some sort of stockholm syndrome type relationship with her. Helping her get into her skin tight singlet, loading her magazines, only to have the heroine step in and throw a knife in her back

LesbianFistingSex

Potential Patron
I must have missed this thread.

My preference for zako are the 1st 3 choices. Habitual liars, betrayers, poisoners, cultists, Nazis, corrupted demons / rogues, everything reprehensible about humanity. The more evil / cruel the better (and sexier imo).

Do I want to kill them or harm them? No.

I want to protect all these evil women and allow them to live a life happily ever after. Is this reasonable? Fuck no, but my mental pollution is heavy and I may die in the process. Nevertheless, it is my personal cause that I consider worth fighting for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.