[PC] Hounds of the Blade (1 Viewer)

ijama

Potential Patron
There is a new updated version of the game. I don't know yet what it contains, maybe new erotic content.

Here's the link:
â˜...Axfc UpLoader Potassium (200~300MB) -K_125357.zip- (Password: blade)

Edit:
Yup, a lot of japanese text. I didn't even know what I did I just selected a bunch of choices like "Oooh, what does this do...?". With that I managed to get to a new stage where I fought an invincible giant rat which just runs around.

If what i gathered from google translate is correct, he basically said he just added a bunch of new menus and text and the one level where you can't kill the rat since he hasn't added any erotic stuff yet

Last edited by a moderator:

lolimaniac

Potential Patron
New update....not to sure what it contains as google says that it can't translate so....will check it out and edit :)

Edit: Well after vigoriously trying to figure out all the clicking options, it led me to the same rat stage which is still unbeatable but has 3 erotic positions, I finding more w/ no hp etc., but the only ones I found were: (While standing) Sucking her clit (second rat sucks her butthole), and raping you on the ground doggy style. I take it he is still not done as it is basically survival because there is no end to them! maybe there is but I must have killed 150 of them :/

ijama

Potential Patron
Well, if you lose to the rats, your robot friend brings a giant chaingun, with like 3 barrels lol, and kills the rats and saves you. I'm assuming when the game is complete your suppose to either kill them all, lose or run all the way to the right.

ijama

Potential Patron
Hey guys, sorry for double post technically but the new version is finally out after almost 2 months!
From what i can tell, here are the updates:
The bats now can do their own erotic grab where they suck your blood. When you are knocked to the ground they will mate with you on the ground.
When you go all the way to the right there is a blue orb that heals you completely in all 3 bars except ecstasy sensitivity.
After the part with the blue orb is a new enemy called the zagarian? (I think i spelled right)
The zagarian have a grab where they kiss you, and eventually when your sensitivity is high enough they will rip her top off and rape her. This rape animation is done both standing up and on the floor

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
That's weird; I finally caved and downloaded it yesterday, and everything was in working order. It took me a while to figure out where the bats and weird zombie guys were on account of not expecting a sectioned level, and was distracted by the copious amounts of menu-ing I can't read between levels.

ahweiqi1983

Potential Patron
Hihi guys, for those who cant play the game, i think it becuase of your grahpic setting. i using amd so this is what i set, Set all using applicatioin setting, unclick the enable surface format optimization. So i hope this help.

ijama

Potential Patron
I

immortallity12

I am at lost, I check from his blog and your link, but when I open the link it say that
"File Not Found" "File has already been deleted or expired, reaches the maximum number of downloads, URL or wrong is given.
We ask that you please check again."
It is from both your link and the blog link. Is there any other way to get the game?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the notification and the download link but in the future please link to the developer's homepage instead and if necessary give instructions how to download the game because some developers react allergic if the game files are linked directly.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Earlier today I got the error message "bandwidth reached for today", now it works fine.
Often times when the developer of a popular game releases an update the server either crashes or blocks the specific download for a day or so due to exceeded bandwidth usage; just try again another day, usually the issue has fixed itself by then.

DustyX

Potential Patron
I downloaded it yesterday without incident, near as I can tell it doesn't add anything new.. the sounds seemed.. idk.. louder.. I guess, so maybe it was just a bugfix update? Anyone?

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
The release date (according to the file name) is from 8/04/12 so it isn't new. Unless I'm missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.