[PC] Hounds of the Blade (1 Viewer)

FNHA

Potential Patron
I'm on Windows 7 x64, and when I start the game only a black window appears. Music and apparently menus still work though as it responds to key presses, but there's no display. Am I missing some runtimes or other files?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm running on Win7x64 as well and haven't had any issues. Did you extract the zip file with the file structure intact? Don't try to run the file directly from your zip file extractor.

FNHA

Potential Patron
Yes, everything was extracted as it is. Tweaking the config file to set Full=1 gave an interesting error. "Invalid floating point operation". So fullscreen won't work for me too.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
no idea why you are having those errors, works fine here on Win 7 ultimate x64

Don't think you need any run times for it, I'm just running it in my normal windows which has nothing extra installed (for most other games I have to run it in the ryonani XP on which I've installed all those runtimes), but this one doesn't need any runtimes, just download, extract and play.

It sounds like you might have something blocking it?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Have you tried downloading it again? Sounds like it's corrupt or something if your machine is working fine otherwise.

FNHA

Potential Patron
Redownloaded and extracted, nothing has changed. Seems really strange, I've tried other Game Maker engine games and apparently they all have the same problem. Seems like this new computer doesn't like Game Maker.

A

ayoub

hello I'm in block 1stage I sai no way out I monstreet you all I remain in my plase who can help me please !!!!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
New demo is out. Grab it from his blog like normal.

Yup just noticed this myself as well :)
But beat me to posting it here :(

Anyway, I am a bit unclear on what he added? My Google translation failed me :(
It's pretty garbled out of the translator. Anyone able to say what he added?

*edit*

Ok after messing about in the new demo it became very apparent what was added.
Everything at the bar is the same, both animation and game over wise.

After defeating enough gang members the boss comes just as before, but now after defeating the boss with the gun you get to a new menu that will later serve as your navigation menu just as in Nanofactor

At the moment only one stage is working, all the others do nothing (it seems you can't even repeat stages yet). You can also save here now.

The new stage is the same initial alpha stage only now the testers have new animations plus two new game overs!
After reaching 0 HP on the test stage, you can press pause (just as on the bar stage) and select to give up.

After doing so you get an animated game over with a tester raping you. After pushing ok (default Z) to continue the scene you get prompted with a choice, the first option is to submit to the woman controlling the test program. The second option is to resist. If you resist you keep getting put back to the same animation and eventually if you resist enough he will cum in you and it's game over. If you pick the first option though to submit to her, she will take you out of the test program and then to her room where you will give her a blowjob (turns out she is a futa). After the blowjob you still get the same reward as beating the level funny enough! and get put back to the same main menu where you can save and pick the levels.

No matter what you do though, as I mentioned earlier the 3rd option doesn't seem to do anything yet and the test + bar level are NOT replayable. So either by finishing the test level (after killing enough testers) or submitting to the futa chick, you cannot do anything more afterwards in the current version.

One thing I haven't test yet is if the futa chick has multiple scenes (I only tested hers by submitting the first time, I have not yet tested to see if you submit the second, third or final time if that gives you a different scene with her)

Last edited by a moderator:

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
One thing I haven't test yet is if the futa chick has multiple scenes (I only tested hers by submitting the first time, I have not yet tested to see if you submit the second, third or final time if that gives you a different scene with her)

This doesn't seem to be the case.

Edit: I just checked the game files, and there are 3 files in the Anime folder, they seem to be the animated cutscenes based on their names.

A

Anonymous

What happened to the game developer's blog link? Why removed?
Can someone post it, please? I want to keep up with the blog updates but I lost the link when I cleared my history.

S

S4k3

I keep having problems trying to get the download to start. I click the link, type in the captcha and password, then it takes me to a new page where nothing happens. All I can do is click on links for if I think something is illegal, or something to that degree,

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I just tried and could download the file that's linked in the OP just fine. If you think your IP region is blocked by the site try if using a Proxy fixes the problem.

A

Anonymous

There's an update on his blog, he didn't upgrade the game but he's planning on adding a new character (I think), and he posted a short animation of the new character being raped.
You can download the animation separately from his last post. (the second one, cause the first never gets outdated).

ijama

Potential Patron
Yup just noticed this myself as well :)
But beat me to posting it here :(

Anyway, I am a bit unclear on what he added? My Google translation failed me :(
It's pretty garbled out of the translator. Anyone able to say what he added?

*edit*

Ok after messing about in the new demo it became very apparent what was added.
Everything at the bar is the same, both animation and game over wise.

After defeating enough gang members the boss comes just as before, but now after defeating the boss with the gun you get to a new menu that will later serve as your navigation menu just as in Nanofactor

At the moment only one stage is working, all the others do nothing (it seems you can't even repeat stages yet). You can also save here now.

The new stage is the same initial alpha stage only now the testers have new animations plus two new game overs!
After reaching 0 HP on the test stage, you can press pause (just as on the bar stage) and select to give up.

After doing so you get an animated game over with a tester raping you. After pushing ok (default Z) to continue the scene you get prompted with a choice, the first option is to submit to the woman controlling the test program. The second option is to resist. If you resist you keep getting put back to the same animation and eventually if you resist enough he will cum in you and it's game over. If you pick the first option though to submit to her, she will take you out of the test program and then to her room where you will give her a blowjob (turns out she is a futa). After the blowjob you still get the same reward as beating the level funny enough! and get put back to the same main menu where you can save and pick the levels.

No matter what you do though, as I mentioned earlier the 3rd option doesn't seem to do anything yet and the test + bar level are NOT replayable. So either by finishing the test level (after killing enough testers) or submitting to the futa chick, you cannot do anything more afterwards in the current version.

Care to explain what the new animations for the tester are? I think its the same as the alpha version. And you say testers... in my version i only fight one not more than one o_O

Konstantinus94

Potential Patron
There is a new updated version of the game. I don't know yet what it contains, maybe new erotic content.

Here's the link:
★Axfc UpLoader Potassium (200~300MB) -K_125357.zip- (Password: blade)

Edit:
Yup, a lot of japanese text. I didn't even know what I did I just selected a bunch of choices like "Oooh, what does this do...?". With that I managed to get to a new stage where I fought an invincible giant rat which just runs around.

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
(Through interpretation with googlation) I believe that it is merely just another stage. I think also within the update area he said something about not having erotic parts yet.

Yikes, I speak English and that seems like sloppy English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.