Hotkey for "Clear All" (1 Viewer)

lraushtsen

Potential Patron
I've actually been looking for something that would do this for quite some time. I may just be blind or have overlooked it multiple times, but something like this rather convenient.

Personally, I'm not to fond of going through the options just to clear something. It tends to break any "flow" or "rhythm" you got going on.

I'm not sure if it'd be easy to do or if it could be implemented in the next Loader (or if I'm just unobservant) since I'm not familiar with coding. It'd be nice, though.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i can see this as being useful, a button to perform the clear all option (cum, spit, mascara).

can easily be a mod, but probably best to be incorporated in with the other loader key settings.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Time to implement persistent hotkeys.
I can get this done.

EDIT:
"Clear All Hotkey"
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542

sby

Content Creator
Coder
do note that you will need the new 5.19b loader for modguy's clear all mod

thanks for the new registerkey function modguy :D

lraushtsen

Potential Patron
Thanks ModGuy. 'Really appreciate it.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I've been spending all of my time trying to learn how to drive a stick shift. I have no teacher and am currently under the impression that when I'm finally done learning how to drive a stick, I'll need a new clutch. 'Fun stuff, that.

But again, thank you very much. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's going to be using this mod. I'm sure it's going to be helpful for those who have a fairly weak processor (like my laptop).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.