Hey folks! (1 Viewer)

DarkOPS

Potential Patron
I joined last year, but I haven't really had the courage to do more than lurk around until now. I first found this site because of SDT. I was very pleased to find that the game's community is still very much alive! After enjoying the extensive amount of content created for the game by others for a few months, I think I'm finally ready to make some of my own. I've already gotten started on a dialogue, and I hope to be doing even more in the future. My end goal is to work my way up to being able to make a bit of a total conversion which I feel has been a long time coming. Why on earth is there no gay mod? I'm not even sure what skills I'll need to do something like that or where I would start. That's what I hope to learn in the future!

Anyway, here's some stuff about me:
You've probably already figured out that I'm bi. I'm a 22-year-old shithead with nothing to lose. Super into bdsm. You probably don't care about that, though. I'm a dude (I'm sure you figured that part out too). And that's all I can think of.

I'm excited to interact with this growing community!

darkside

Swell Supporter
Hello there, welcome! I haven't been doing much either and I've been on this site for four years I recently started a zako story which I'm enjoying. I haven't played any of the games on here though and agree there's a lack of male to male content, by the way bi as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.