Hey.. about the underworld mod... (1 Viewer)

crazycharlie55

Potential Patron
I just reinstalled my underworld game and also updated the UWE/SCU app to run the new nude mod with but it just won't work. No mod shows up and cannot select anything. So what am I doing wrong? please advise....

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I assume you mean Tomb Raider Underworld, but you need to verify, and tell us the version number of the game.
Posting a link to the mod that's giving you problems might inspire someone to help. You might also let us know what operating system (version of Windowss) you are using, and if you are using a disk or download version of the game, and if download, where you got it.

crazycharlie55

Potential Patron
Where do I find the version number?? I am using windows 10 and my game is on disc. It's game for windows, WB, crystal dynamics, eidos, ect… If there is a version number I don't know where it's located..

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please post a link to the mod that you are using. I already asked you that. :confused:
The version number is in the readme.rtf file on the game disk.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
C crazycharlie55 : if you are talking about the TRU mod at Nude Raider Collection
1. open the game with Texmod, with the Shaved_Equipment.tpf loaded.
2. when in main menu tab out and open USWESCU, select lara_bikini as outfit. (you may also try the hide equipment and jiggly boobs option)
3. enjoy playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.