Her carrying a bowl or a glass (1 Viewer)

obs

Potential Patron
I just wonder if there is any mod where she carry a bowl or a glass with her hands (preferably transparent). The bowl/glass can receive the cum and she could also swallow the cum from here.

What do you think?

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
I just wonder if there is any mod where she carry a bowl or a glass with her hands (preferably transparent). The bowl/glass can receive the cum and she could also swallow the cum from here.

What do you think?
I second this, it will probably be very difficult to make however. Making it fill up with cum may be impossible, but you can definitely have her hold a cum filled bowl.

obs

Potential Patron
I second this, it will probably be very difficult to make however. Making it fill up with cum may be impossible, but you can definitely have her hold a cum filled bowl.
Why do you think making it fill up with cum may be impossible?

sclover13

Content Creator
Making the mod + positions to accommodate this feature would be extremely difficult to accomplish. This would have to be a combo of using anitools and traditional modding I believe. Sadly, the former is outside of my expertise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.