Hentai Games with Unity3D (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter soldier321
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

soldier321

hey, just throwing this out there. I am willing to make a game but when it comes to art I suck.

So I am offering myself to become a programmer, if I could get some 3D artists/animators to work with.

Unity3d is a an amazing easy to use 3D engine (like flash is a 2D engine)
Unity - Game Engine

Examples (have to download webplayer, takes like 30 seconds max, dont need to restart browser last I heard)
Unity games on Kongregate

So if there are any 3D artists out there, we could make a full fledged third person hentai game, instead of those endless boring ADV/RPG Maker type games out there.

I can do all the programming, and I am not going to learn art because frankly, I am studying DirectX and that takes enough of my freetime as is.

not to mention this will all be free.

S

soldier321

Unity - Importing Objects From 3D Studio Max

"If you make your 3D objects in 3dsMax, you can save your .max files directly into your Project or export them into Unity using the Autodesk .FBX format. Saving them in the original .max format is recommended."

You should be able to bake the animations in right with the file.

F

foolydemon

If I were still unemployed I would be hard pressed not to give this a try. Sadly, I am employed.

xzxw

Potential Patron
I'd love to help, but I have no experience in computer programming or design other than connecting four different parts together in the Fallout G.E.C.K. program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.