Help with Jeans and boots (1 Viewer)

Bomberman2010

Potential Patron
Hi, i have a problem. i use moreclothingV6_1 and if i put jeans and boots on, the boots are under the jeans. I have try it with differents boots but everytime the same. i can see the boots behind the jeans...

1634de655b8d4343a15d3da1ce0be638.png

i dont now its my fail or something wrong with the program :/

sry for bad english^^

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello B Bomberman2010 .
You should give links to the boots and jeans you are using, so we can reproduce your problem.

Seeing this, I would say it is a problem with the costume mods that you are using rather than with the program.
If you use Vanilla shoes mods, they may use the same layers as the trousers. This can happen with my Philia Boots for example, that will appear under trousers, because they both use the same costume layers.
If you use Loader specific mods, you shouldn't have this problem, because they can use more different layers than Vanilla and do not collide with other mods.
Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the Loader because I never used it!

Anyway, keep in mind that if the boots can appear over the trousers, they will still collide with it, and the trousers will appear under the boots, making something like this:
tpq3oCO.png

More info on Dante's boots download page.

What you need in the first place is boots that will hide the trousers under them if you want to see the boots above the trousers, or boots that will be hidden totally by the trousers if you want to see the boots under the trousers.

Another important point is to find a mod that will just be put above the other mods and not replace them. It is an option that can be choosen by the modder and usually, it is not possible to know this before trying the mod.

In fact, SDT do not know what are boots or trousers, and cannot fold the trousers inside the boots!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the bottoms mod layer is above the footwear mod layer.

if it was a case where they are both bottoms, then you could use the moreclothing setting 'poptotop' to choose which mod is layered above the other. i have done this with the default moreclothing settings for a few things:

+poptotop=Leather Jacket,Over Shirt,Studded Belt2,Female Help,Tentacle Monster

Bomberman2010

Potential Patron
Also the Jeans are the default jeans. And the boots are the Saria Boots from here.
in my moreclothingV6_1settings.txt i put this in: " Saria boots.swf=Saria Boots:CostumeFootwear "

and if i chose them the jeans and the boots the boots are under the jeans...

stuntcock

Content Creator
and if i chose them the jeans and the boots the boots are under the jeans...
As sby just mentioned: "the bottoms mod layer is above the footwear mod layer." Therefore the jeans will appear on top of the boots.

If you want skin-tight jeans which fit underneath boots then you can ask for them.

If you want the Saria boots modified to appear "over" the jeans then you can ask for that. Please note that the shapes are not a perfect fit; a small amount of cloth will still be visible around the edges of the boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.