Help with Animtools (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi @FoxxK. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

So far from the picture it looks amazing but I can't seem to get it to work

I've deleted your review of the Animtools mod and moved your comment here instead. It was very polite of you to offer praise for sby sby 's work, but It isn't really appropriate to praise something when you can't even get it to work :)

Since you're new, I'd advise you to download the sby Loader Pack. It's a preconfigured copy of SDT, which includes several of the most popular mods. If you simply extract the folder somewhere on your hard drive, then you should be able to immediately play the game without any additional setup. From that starting point, you can try to edit or remove some of those baseline mods (such as the oxygen percentage meter). It's usually much easier to remove a mod than to install one -- and doing so will give you some familiarity with the file and folder structure.

If you'd prefer to set things up for yourself, then I'd recommend that you read the Newbie Guide and run through the examples therein. That document will help you to understand some of the key Loader features -- such as SWF files, Settings, Character Folders, and the role of the $INIT$ subfolder.

Once you've gotten the Animtools mod to work (via sby's pack or your own tinkering) you're welcome to go back and write another review. If you run into trouble, then please feel free to reply to this thread (or start a new Help thread).

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i wonder what percent of stuntcocks posts reference my name
i bet 20%

anyway, relevant links in my signature

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.