Help whit skin color (1 Viewer)

hknight30

Potential Patron
i need to someone tell me how i set the skin color to a character i was a create for example Raven of the teen tinans, she have gray skin, how i do the skin of this color if i create a mod to this character.
sorry about my inglish. i am a noob in this but i have great idias to make characters and this is the only thin i cant figure out.

americanole

Potential Patron
I find it quite confusing to understand whichever you want so here's 3 things you should know about skincodes.

If you mean to set the skin in-game, then second tab 'Custom' has button for Her Skin colour (HSL).

If you mean when you're making a mod as in drawing clothing in flash, then you set the skin you want in-game same way as described above, go to third tab 'Modding', generate her charcode and copy the things you want (skin) into relevant sections of your flash template settings. You don't have to copy entire code, just 3 settings (skin:light;skinhsl:107,3.69,1.28,0.88;herTan:none,0;) - this would make her skin purple.

If you mean how to save character with her skin colour in a folder, then do the step 2 and copy the charcode in your folder under the name of Code.txt.

hknight30

Potential Patron
americanole said:
If you mean when you're making a mod as in drawing clothing in flash, then you set the skin you want in-game same way as described above, go to third tab 'Modding', generate her charcode and copy the things you want (skin) into relevant sections of your flash template settings. You don't have to copy entire code, just 3 settings (skin:light;skinhsl:107,3.69,1.28,0.88;herTan:none,0;) - this would make her skin purple.

this is i looking for thanks for the help. Sorry if my inglish is no good :'(.
Another thing is some tutorial to theache me to do this?

Bye, Saludos ;D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.