Help in GIMP (1 Viewer)

Zero 7

Content Creator
I'm currently working on a few hairs in Gimp and have ran into a problem that I've never done before. I made a part of the hair on the same layer as another when it should be on a layer of its own as well as on the under all template. I've already stroked it and colored it in and I didn't realize this until I was ready to test the final version. I looked to see if ther was a way to erase the stroke outline with no luck so if someone could give me a quick fix to this, if there is one, I'd be grateful cause I'd rather not have to do the whole thing over.

Edit: Fuck it. It would be easier to just start over from scratch.

Maineim

Content Creator
You can post an screenshot or something?

I don't think you can erase a stroke when is already saved as part of a layer, but maybe you could use the original template png as a sustact layer to separate the brushes from the template.

Zero 7

Content Creator
Thanks for the reply and tip Maineim, i'll keep it in mind if I fuck up again.

Either way though, I hate the way it looks right now and I'd hate to post it the way it is so i'll most likely start over in a minute or work on the others I've started, but I do appreciate the tip, but hopefully I won't have to try it.

Faceless

Content Creator
My singularly unhelpful suggestion is to spam CTRL+Z. As long as you didn't close the file and reopen, GIMP should keep a record of everything you've done so far.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
If you can post what it looks like I may be able to help, but I'd have to see it to be sure. I'm not 100% sure what you're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.