Help Grime complete requests from lazy requesters (1 Viewer)

TDream

Potential Patron
I really like this topic^^

This was actually difficult..

http://imgur.com/a/oapjG

tell me if the ref pics are sufficient/good or not.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Given the number of hits on Gelbooru, I figured there'd be plenty of suitable images. I think I should be able to put something together with bits and pieces of these. If anyone can find more, please do share.

TDream

Potential Patron
TDream said:
http://imgur.com/a/oapjG

Let's see if someone can beat me here ;D good luck and if you manage to find better ref pics: +good karma from me.

EDIT

found one more

RajasGrime

Content Creator
TDream wins, I suppose. Again. I could beat your references, but that would defeat the purpose of my request.

Cheers and, Senjougahara then?

TDream

Potential Patron
Suikoden doesn't make it easy for me..

I checked out the Suikoden request topic and couldn't find these two characters:

I don't have a clue what the names are..

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Ah! The Suikoden III opening sequence, excellent idea. Two rewards to TDream for these references of Lilly and Iku.

TDream is winning the house here, people. Somebody outdo him.

TDream

Potential Patron
The quality of the pictures are not so good.. but maybe there is something you could use:

Fredegund with (helmet)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Hmm, this game is only Suikoden in name, but sure. Two more to TDream for this nice find. Looks like I'm booked full for the first week of the new year.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
And this is where Konami permanently stopped making a real Suikoden. Tierkreis was bearable, but I'm drawing the line with this one. Sorry, fan issues.

Fine, I'll bear this insult to the fanbase, but at least fetch me their bloody names. I don't even know who these characters are.

TDream

Potential Patron
Sure.

The first girls name is: Ilia Barukai

I couldn't find the name of the other girl..

RajasGrime

Content Creator
It prolly isn't known yet. Two rewards to TDream, regardless.

Chewing my keyboard in frustration over this game. I've updated my archives with all released official art of this game.

TDream

Potential Patron
I could probably get more references when the game gets released.. but you don't really want them right?

No I don't want anything for them this is just a update..

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Cheers mate, but I have all official art.

TDream said:
I could probably get more references when the game gets released.. but you don't really want them right?

Indeed. Limiting the request to the first five game, their spin-offs and Tierkreis. Will first have to see this game for myself.

mikael2197

Potential Patron
No need for thanks Rajas. The only games in the series that I've played and actually gotten pretty far in were IV and V. I've played II and III, actually own a copy of Suikoden II [thanks to a good friend for that one].

The searches have been delayed heavily due to family and school related affairs which demanded my time and energy. Hopefully I'll be able to resume the hunt for images in the near future, though classes are starting up again on 1/9/12.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Oh wow, didn't think you'd still be on the search. Cheers mate, take your time, I'm swimming in things to do anyway. And my soul for your copy of SII.

Wish I had nine months off.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Correct. Anything that is larger and of higher quality than found in the artbooks is still wanted though.

The one after the one with the mermaid and cat is actually male. Some artists...

TDream

Potential Patron
Hmm.. the face looked really feminine.

And more references for Suikoden:

Suikoden 3 has the best opening/intro if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.