Help Grime complete requests from lazy requesters (1 Viewer)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
I've added another opportunity to have your requests looked at that I would normally never look at. I'm looking for some more good references for Discipline's Saori and Maiko. Note that the anime has lots of shitty art, so please mind the details if you're checking that.

TDream

Potential Patron
Hope these are good..

Saori Otokawa:

8Qvmn.png
okngv.png
yVTPN.png
SNR0z.png
O0xlR.png
EZLM5.png
iHaMz.png
kpahF.png

Maiko Kaneda:

ZXnQ3.png
oIWUV.png
3rxBE.png
HDNCS.png

wedoom

Potential Patron
ehh, i know its not the best but its big and has a decent side veiw?

[USELESS ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]

Last edited by a moderator:

TDream

Potential Patron
Annelotte:

E50o8.png
HpoUJ.png
NBHh9.png
ZfREg.png
NJlbD.png
DSpzE.png
The OVA didn't had any good usable reference pics.. maybe the next OVA will have better references or the new TV anime:
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=8737 but it should take a while till these get released..

RajasGrime

Content Creator
That third to last, so close yet so far away. Maybe it's possible to piece something together from multiple images.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Alright, I think I managed to make it look decent enough with these references and wedoom's profile view outlines. You lads get karma or an import of your choice. Let me know what you want and cheers for helping out.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Thanks, but I already had those. Any sideviews you can find that are not the characters below will be helpful. Or any high quality perfect sideviews that are the characters below.

RajasGrime said:
I only have a good reference for Viki left. The rest is shoddy fanart, lineart, too small or a combination of the three and will take more time to do. These include characters like Windy, Ayda, Yoshino, Odessa, Annalee, Jilia, Lymsleia, Valeria, Cleo, Marina, Alenia, Fuyo, Nelis, Shun Min and Rina. Anyone have any preference for some of these?

mikael2197

Potential Patron
I'll do what I can for Suikoden, though we all know how tough it can be to find any really good shots for any of the characters that aren't really popular. I'm taking down a list of the characters you're looking for and will likely spend my downtime tomorrow while I'm at class searching for any pictures of those characters.

The only major request of mine out here is Pirotesse from Record of Lodoss War, however I'm not looking for anything in exchange for this image hunt, as a fan of the Suikoden series myself, I'm glad to do whatever I can to contribute to the archive of SDT.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
It's four days later so I don't suppose you had much luck, understandably. I appreciate the effort though.

mikael2197

Potential Patron
Here's what I managed to come up with so far. Things have been pretty busy at school so I haven't had much time to search.
Some of the images have been mirrored in Photoshop to match with the proper direction for SDT. They aren't perfect I know, though the searching continues.

Lady Windy
Windy 1
Windy 2

Ayda
Ayda 1
Ayda 2

Yoshino
--Sadly nothing really useable for her yet--

Odessa
Odessa 1
Odessa 2
Odessa 3

Nanami
Annalee 1

Jilia
Jilia 1
Jilia 2
Jilia 3

Lymsleia
Lymsleia 1
Lymsleia 2

Valeria
--sadly nothing useable for a reference shot for this character so far--

Cleo
Cleo 1

I hope to get to the other characters on your list before the end of this week, and hope that these images are helpful to you. I know they aren't perfect, but right now they are the best that I've been able to find.

EDIT: Corrected my earlier mistake

RajasGrime

Content Creator
You've mistaken Nanami for Annalee.

Mind you, I'm looking for references of all girls that aren't already done, not just the ones I listed before. Those I listed, I have references of varying quality for. I have mostly the same images as you provided, although one of the Windy images is slightly larger than the one I have, so my thanks for that.

So please don't limit yourself to that one list.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
TDream said:
RajasGrime said:
I think I've taken a liking to a white men's shirt recently.

You mean something like this?:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1374858

ignore the character this is a coincidence.

Looking for a side view of a shirt like this, preferrably in game CG quality. Shouldn't be too hard to find, I reckon. One request granted to anyone who can find a good reference so I can do some mod debugging in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.