Help Grime complete requests from lazy requesters (1 Viewer)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Because I've grown too lazy myself to do some searching for references.

What do I need references for?
I'm currently looking for references of the following characters:

Girls from any numbered Suikoden game (or one of its related spin-offs) (and if you must, Tierkreis) girl that is not already listed below. Don't bother with official art, I have all of it. Don't bother with art for the latest release in the series as well.

• Ameria
  • Apple
  • Arhstat
  • Bernadette
  • Cathari
  • Chrodechild
  • Elza
  • Flare
  • Fredegund
  • Haswar
  • Hazuki
  • Isabel
  • Jeane
  • Josephine
  • Kasuma
  • Katarina
  • Kika
  • Linfa
  • Lucia
  • Lucretia
  • Luserina
  • Lyon
  • Meg
  • Miakis
  • Nanami
  • Nikea
  • Rania
  • Sagiri
  • Sarah
  • Seneca
  • Sialeeds
  • Sierra
  • Wendel
  • Yohn
  • Yumi
  • Zerase

* Are shoddy references. If you find a perfect profile view, with detailed colouring, please share.

• Alenia
  • Annalee
  • Ayda
  • Cleo
  • Eileen
  • Eilie*
  • Elaine
  • Ernie*
  • Estella*
  • Felecca*
  • Furat
  • Fuyo
  • Hellion*
  • Iku
  • Jilia
  • Julie
  • Kimberley*
  • Kureyah
  • Leknaat*
  • Lena
  • Lilin
  • Lilly
  • Lorelai*
  • Lymsleia*
  • Manaril
  • Marina
  • Mercenary leader
  • Milia
  • Mina
  • Mio*
  • Nelis
  • Nofret*
  • Odessa
  • Oulan
  • Pilika
  • Queen
  • Rachel
  • Rina
  • Rizwan
  • Sana*
  • Shairah
  • Shun Min
  • Sphiel
  • Sylvina
  • Tanya*
  • Teresa
  • Valeria
  • Viki
  • Wakaba*
  • Windy
  • Yoshino
  • Yula
  • Yuzu*
  • Zenoa

What is a good reference?
If you find yourself asking this question, you obviously haven't looked at the reference guide thread, just like the lad who's requesting imports that I need references for. Basically a good reference has:
  • A perfect side view.
  • Enough details to distinguish both shadows and highlights.
  • Does not hide a large part of the hair by cropping.
  • The hair is not waving.
  • Preferrably official art and game CG over anime and 3D game screenshots over fanart.
Don't bother with anything that is not a perfect sideview. If you still don't understand, look at the post right beneath this one to see what I need.

Why should I help you?
I find myself asking this about people who can't deliver proper references themselves. There is probably no rational answer for this, but let me make it interesting to you by offering you:
  • Good karma
  • Or a template of your choice from any character you desire.
For good references provided, per character requested.

TDream

Potential Patron
Here the reference pics for you.

Lala Satalin:

TkuRL.jpg
IN3eK.jpg

some of the other girls are actually already done like: Yui Kotogawa / Momo Satalin maybe the others too.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Here is what I could find...getting good profile pics is much harder than I thought, so here is what I could find out there. I attached a couple more in case that is not enough

Yui Kotogawa:

351471%20-%20To_LOVE-Ru%20Yui_Kotegawa.jpg

Momo Deviluke:

107164.jpg

Momo_Velia_Deviluke_by_ghost_crabs.png

Female Rito (Riko Yuusaki):

4865-orig-1-.jpg

11603%20-%20Riko_Yuusaki%20Rito_Yuuki%20To_LOVE-Ru.gif

Hope that these help.

And, uh, in case you get boredor need something to do... *shameless plug alert!!!*http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1094.0

Last edited by a moderator:

RajasGrime

Content Creator
TDream said:
some of the other girls are actually already done like: Yui Kotogawa / Momo Satalin maybe the others too.

I can't be arsed to download the archive again and the booru turned up with nothing. Can anyone confirm wether Tenjoin or Rio were done? I don't feel like making a double template again.

If they are in the archive I could skip Momo and Yui and perhaps do that Rito instead, unless that one was done as well.

PenKnight said:
Hope that these help.

And, uh, in case you get boredor need something to do... http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1094.0

Profile views only please, like the references TDream posted or your first Yui. Also, you may want to check the links of your request, the majority are broken for me.

TDream

Potential Patron
Here:
http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewSeries/To%20Love-Ru/1/

and here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=298.msg4735#msg4735

I don't have the archive on my PC so I don't know if there is more.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
I hate the bloody spelling of this series, whatever the proper the way to spell it is, would've made my searches more accurate. Anyway, I´ve finished Lala and female Rito, those should be up within a day. Now I just need something for Tenjouin and Ryo, if they don´t exist yet.

PenKnight´s shameless plug made me think, perhaps it´s more interesting for you people to receive one template of your choice rather than karma, which is in the end just some meaningless number. If you can provide a high quality, perfect profile view for whatever I request here, I can make a template of your choice in return. Does that sound like enough of an incentive? Provided you have proper references for your own request, of course.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
RajasGrime said:
TDream said:

I can't be arsed to download the archive again and the booru turned up with nothing. Can anyone confirm wether Tenjoin or Rio were done? I don't feel like making a double template again.

If they are in the archive I could skip Momo and Yui and perhaps do that Rito instead, unless that one was done as well.

PenKnight said:
Hope that these help.

And, uh, in case you get boredor need something to do... http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1094.0

Profile views only please, like the references TDream posted or your first Yui. Also, you may want to check the links of your request, the majority are broken for me.

Profile? That may be a bit hard to come by, as many of the pics I found don't seem to have a lot of good side views. And thank you for the heads up.

TDream

Potential Patron
RajasGrime said:
I hate the bloody spelling of this series, whatever the proper the way to spell it is, would've made my searches more accurate. Anyway, I´ve finished Lala and female Rito, those should be up within a day. Now I just need something for Tenjouin and Ryo, if they don´t exist yet.

PenKnight´s shameless plug made me think, perhaps it´s more interesting for you people to receive one template of your choice rather than karma, which is in the end just some meaningless number. If you can provide a high quality, perfect profile view for whatever I request here, I can make a template of your choice in return. Does that sound like enough of an incentive? Provided you have proper references for your own request, of course.

Now that's a great idea. ;D

The pics I posted above for Lala Satalin are "high quality, perfect profile view" right? if they are it should be no problem for me to find some for Tenjouin and Ryo.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
The Lala ones are perfect, they made making the template a nice and smooth ride.

PenKnight, anime screenshots are usually a good source. Just be careful they're not too zoomed in as they will lose detail, or too close up so that a large part of the character's head falls off the screen.

I think I'll add some additional reference requests later. Having others do work for you is nice.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Ok, made the quick tweeks. For some reason, can't really find a good shot of Riko, other than that sharacter sheet I found. Seems like official art is the way to go.

Also: modified my request a bit.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
That's a good Ryo, cheers. I've updated the OP with some general info. I'll add more reference requests as I require them.

TDream

Potential Patron
and the last one Saki Tenjouin:

5gt9m.jpg
OYcqI.jpg

this makes the third one I completed.. I think I will end up requesting from you a template from one of my request topics.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Excellent, just say which and I'll get on it once I've got these out of the way. I've got an idea which one PenKnight would like. Despite his plug and his Rito reference not being part of the initial request, I'm feeling generous.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
After this first success, I'll throw out some more requests. I'm looking for reference of two more character requests, namely Annelotte from Queen's Blade and Elina and Tomoe, also from Queen's Blade. There doesn't seem to be a good side angle of Annelotteat all, not without some major obstruction or a "calm" state of her hair. As for the others, Tomoe has a good one, but is cropped too much and the other has her facing towards the camera slightly. The one of Elina is influenced by gravity a little to my liking and her headpiece could do with a more detailed view from the side.

See the OP for their respective threads.

TDream

Potential Patron
For Annelotte I would say just wait for the anime:
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=character&charid=34695 should be out this week reference pics should be no problem then.

Elina here: http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewSeries/Queen%27s%20Blade/1/

Tomoe almost finished:
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1426/hairsd.png from: "gundamaster"

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Well, that was easy. I guess that thread is two-thirds done. I'll leave Annelotte for when that OVA airs then. Cheers.

Dave said:
For Annelotte, does it have to be a drawing?
If not, this "Mad Knight Annelotte" figure may be useful (more here):

Not necesarily, no. Figurines are iffy though, they usually lack the finer detail and rarely have the hair hanging down. This wavy hair isn't helping much.

Scarstream

Potential Patron
Yeah, maybe the OVA will have some helping hi-res sideshots.

Anyway, I found those, maybe they come in handy at least for doing her tiara later:

* edit: pics removed since already known to the master ;) *

Sorry, my bad, guess I should get new glasses.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
RajasGrime said:
Excellent, just say which and I'll get on it once I've got these out of the way. I've got an idea which one PenKnight would like. Despite his plug and his Rito reference not being part of the initial request, I'm feeling generous.

Actually, I thought the Rito request was from the original topic. That was why I had included the Rito stuff. But you did it anyway, so whoever wanted that got their wish.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Ah, that's good. I tend to neglect Rito, he needs to be less panicky when most of those wenches through themselves at him. Or he should stay a she, seems to fit him better.

Cheers, Scarstream, but I already got those from the original topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.