Hellscape ~Scelus Empire (1 Viewer)

Eiliya

Potential Patron
Hi there, everyone!

I'm Eiliya, of Eternals Developing, and I'm typing this post because a game I've been working on for a while now finally reached the stage where I'm feeling comfortable enough to open a crowdfunder for it. The game is a mix between a visual novel and an rpg, and also contains aspects that might not be exactly from either of them (such as city building and management).

This game is a NSFW game. You have been warned!

It follows the story of Taranoir, a fallen divine avatar, as he infiltrates the mortal world with schemes of how to regain his lost divinity and reclaim his homeland in the Abyss. If you're interested in the game, you can check out what few sample images I've uploaded to the gallery at Hentai Foundry and find further information from there.

Edit: The post was edited because it violated the rules of the forum. Such violations should have been remedied now. If something is still amiss, please let me know.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please read the site rules, specifically the section on "I deserve free money" (link to rules is in my siggie).
Here's part of what it says :
"If you link to an external commercial landing page, crowdfunding campaign, or a personal ad-driven site anywhere on this forum, you are required to link back to Undertow on the same page somewhere above-the-fold. Consider it payment for your advertising space."

I am deleting the link to your crowdfunding page. You may edit your post and re-enter the link after complying with our site rules.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Eiliya

Potential Patron
Understood. I will re-enter the link once I have modified the campaign to include a link to these forums. I do wonder though. A single click is all you need to reach the crowdfunder from the HF gallery. Is it just that direct links are forbidden? If so, am I allowed to state the name of the crowdfunder without linking to it, so that people can google and find it on their own?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Your link to Hentai Foundry was NOT deleted, as it did not violate our rules.
Direct linking to crowd funding sites is forbidden unless you follow Undertow rules.
I strongly suggest that you NOT attempt circumventing the rule. Make things easy on yourself (and me) by adding the link back to Undertow on your crowdfunding site.
You've already said you have a crowdfunding site. If someone is curious, that person can find your crowdfunding site by doing a google search for the word 'crowdfunding' followed by the name of your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Eiliya

Potential Patron
This was not an attempt at circumventing the rules, it was merely a curious inquiry. I also did not claim that the link to my profile on Hentai Foundry was removed, I simply asked if the reason it was still allowed was because it did not directly link to the crowdfunder. Which you answered, so thank you very much for that. When linking back to this site, will it be enough that I link it to www.undertow.club, or is there some special location I should link it to?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Linking back to www.undertow.club is sufficient. After you have edited your crowdfunding page to include a link back to Undertow you may post the crowdfunding page link.
Thank you for your cooperation. :smile:

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.