Hell for Helena (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
This is not the story I was hinting at (if you even noticed the hint.) This was done cause I just wanted to write something, even though this keyboard is fucking terrible shit on a stick. Logitech is processing my new one and once I get it I will write that story. It's a pretty damn long one, I plan to have at least three fights... but anyway. Let's read about Helena from DOA getting crunched.

_____

Helena and Bass circled inside the large wrestling ring while the crowd of spectators cheered, jeered, and sometimes threw things. Helena had the perfect gameplan: To make use of her quickness and use lithe movements to keep Bass off his game. "I ain't gonna show you any mercy just cause you're a woman! You knew what y'all was getting into when you accepted my open challenge! Now y'all gon' have to live with the con-see-quences!"

"Well then, let's see what you've got."

The next thing Helena knew, she was sitting in the ring, fog lifting from her brain. Bass had been a lot faster than she had allowed for, and he had dropped her with a surprisingly fast punch to the jaw. As she was clearing the dizziness, he picked her up by the arm and the scruff of the neck of her blue skin-tight tunic, only to deliver a massive short-arm clothesline. It thumped her across the neck and chest, and she grunted with the impact and was knocked forcefully off her feet. Holding on to her arm, he hoisted her up again, and again he pulled her toward him and clubbed her across the chest. He still held on, and forced her to her feet again. Then he pulled her forward, let her arm go, and dropped her with a third devastating lariat. Helena already saw stars as she lay there, hearing the jeers and cat-calls of the rambunctious wrestling crowd. He rolled Helena onto her stomach. She tried to fight back, kicking her long white boots at Bass. As she got to her hands and knees, he raised his arms and slammed them across her back in a hammer style blow. It drove the air out of her and she collapsed back to the canvas. Bass got behind her, and taking hold of her ankles, he crossed her legs at the knees. Then he pulled her hair back. She screamed out in pain. He hooked her behind the chin and stood up, trapping her legs and arching her neck and back with a standing variation of a camel clutch hold. Helena screamed in pain and flailed her arms, but couldn't do anything with them. She tried to pry his hands away from her face, as if she were going to have any success with that. After what seemed like an eternity in that hold, he unceremoniously dropped her to the canvas. She moaned in pain.

Bass was far from done with her. He grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and forced her to her feet again. Then he planted a kick to her abdomen, doubling her over. He put his arms around her waist, and picked her up so she was upside down. The fear on her face was erased and replaced with a dazed look as he suddenly dropped her on her head and neck with a piledriver. She slumped to the canvas, laying on her side, breathing through her mouth. Bass began to play up to the crowd, signaling for another one. The crowd roared their bloodthirsty approval. He picked up the dazed woman, and mercilessly piledrove her again to the delight of the crowd. A chant broke out which Helena mentally cursed them for. She heard the words "ONE MORE TIME" being yelled by 8,000 people in unison. She only hoped he wouldn't do it, but he was always one to give the crowd what they wanted. He put his arms around her waist and deadlifted her from the floor, and piledrove her for a third time. Helena lay sprawled on the mat, her eyes glassy looking. Bass reached down and put his hand around her throat. He hauled her to a standing position. She nearly fell, but stumbled and refused to go back down. She stayed standing, but her legs were clearly wobbly. Bass hooked her up for a suplex, and lifted her into the air. He held her in that elevated position for a few seconds. Blood began to rush to her brain. Finally he completed the move, but instead of falling backwards, Bass had rolled and brought her straight downward so that he ended up on top of her when the move ended. He had drilled her into the canvas with a Jackhammer Suplex. Helena lay spread-eagled on the mat, her head rolled to one side. He prodded her with a boot, and she came to. "Guess she ain't had enough yet" said Bass. He rolled her onto her stomach and hooked her around the waist again. He brought her to a standing position, being strong enough to pick her up without assistance, and stood her up. He crossed her arms and held on to her wrists. Then he flipped her upwards so she was sitting on his shoulders, and slammed her to the mat with a straightjacket powerbomb.

Helena lay on the mat clearly defeated, but Bass still hadn't had enough. It was time to humiliate her. He rolled out of the ring and asked for a soda. Half a dozen fans offered theirs up. He took one and got back into the ring. Smirking, he took the lid off the soda and poured it on her. She sputtered and wiped it out of her eyes and face, spitting. He left the ring again, and got a fan's half-eaten nachos. As Helena was standing (with the assistance of the ropes) he began flicking chips at her. She didn't know what was hitting her until she turned around and noticed. This made her angry, so she started toward Bass, but he threw the nacho cheese in her face. Some of it got in her eye, and she shrieked and tried to wipe it out of her eyes. As she was blinking away the tears that had welled up as her eye tried to flush the foreign substance, he had gotten behind her. As she wiped her eye again, he quickly locked up a very tight cobra clutch. As she gagged and flailed, he picked her up and drove her across his knee in a backbreaker, still holding on to the choke. Her eyes widened in pain but she couldn't scream. He hauled her up and slammed her again. Her eyes were tearing up in pain now. He hoisted her into the air, still holding the cobra clutch on her. Because he was so much taller than Helena, her legs dangled off the canvas, and her body weight now put incredible pressure on her neck. She was effectively being hanged in this choke hold. She kicked her legs in an effort to dislodge the hold, but nothing she did was any use. Her fighting gradually subsided as she slowly blacked out. Bass roughly slammed her unconscious body to the mat again. She lay completely motionless in the ring. He rolled her onto her back and put one foot on her chest. The crowd made the academic count. "ONE! TWO! THREE!" Bass celebrated his victory as Helena lay defeated and unconscious in the ring. Bass suddenly stopped celebrating, and looked at the crowd, then back at Helena. He made a cut throat gesture and the crowd exploded. He picked Helena up again, and had to hold her in a standing position. Then he grabbed her by the head, turned his back and dropped to a sitting position, jacking her jaw across his shoulder with a Stungun. Her head whiplashed and she fell to the canvas, still unconscious. The crowd loved it. Bass celebrated with the fans as Helena was carried off by paramedics.

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Another nice one! I've always liked the fiction with game characters best and you simply write very very good ones :) Impossible not to like this one as well. Keep it up! :D

BTW Raden, all of your signature links aren't working (the url is wrong I think) :P

Thanks to you, Psycho333, Cloister and catfightforums,‎ the fiction section has become a lot more popular than it used to be.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Weird, I'm not sure what happened. I'll fix 'em up, thanks!

edit: I see what hapopened, I used two [/url] tags on those, which screwed them up. They're fixed now, if you find a problem with any of the others let me know.

edit 2: Also, your Helena video was the inspiration for this one. I wanted to write about her getting destroyed, since I'm no video maker.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Love reading about video game girls and wrestlers getting it. This story did it for me.

The humiliation at the end was an incredibly effective touch. The idea of this fucking brute embarrassing this immaculately beautiful woman in expensive one of a kind clothing with the use of disgusting food really did something for me.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Onlinehero, the hell you talkin' bout bro? They all work... lol. The two you pointed out did need a fix but the rest are fine. Don't make me worry like that. *smack*

B

blitzrunner

Loved it as always Raden!
I'm not even a big fan of Helen, but the DOA series is so geared towards beating the snot out of the lil girls, that characters like Bass going up against anyone is always an awesome image! Thanks for putting it into words!

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I really liked how you subverted that silly old stereotype that big and strong guys must be slow and awkward (the opposite is usually the case). The descriptions were really good - I had no problems picturing Helena in various holds.

I don't usually fancy using foods and drinks against opponents in fights, but here, against an elegant and proper lady like Helena, it seems quite suitable.

In my opinion your story also complemented onlinehero's video very well. I couldn't but help seeing parts of that vid before my eyes while reading your post.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Marduk from Tekken beat me to it actually. I've pecked people to death with his standing punches just because they come out so damn fast. It's insane. Plus I'm somewhat of a larger guy myself, but I don't look it and I can move a lot faster myself than you'd think I might be able to, so there's real life too. :P

Also, Onlinehero's video was the very inspiration for the writeup, so that would be why you're seeing that in your he3ad as I write about it. :)

B

blitzrunner

..because in the latest incarnation of Tekken, all characters have the same 10-frame jab... characters used to have different speed jabs, but people thought it was too much of a disadvantage to have a slow jab..
...regardless, it always amuses me when the biggest guy (Craig Marduk in Tekken, or Bass in DOA) catches a faster or THE fastest girl (Xiaoyu Tekken or ... i guess all the girls in DOA are considered fast) by surprise and pwns them =P

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
weird, I could swear Marduk is faster than some of the other ones.

Unless you mean all the characters will have the same 10-freame jab in TTT2, in which case, I guess strategy really just went right out the window, didn't it? Gee, some people are faster than others... but no lets make them all the same. Stupid idea, that...

B

blitzrunner

nope.. both Tekken 6 and Tag 2 have the universal 10-frame jab... most characters in T5 and T4 were 8 frame jabs (except for the slow or non-punching characters) It just appears that Marduk's Jab is super fast, and thats because he's so big and his arm-reach is so much larger, the amount of pixels moving in each frame make it seem faster

and yeah, I agree with ya.. I miss being able to out jab Hwoarang, Marduk and Kuma in the middle of a combo.. not allowed anymore =(

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Back on the story here, a guy can also really only take so much Kasumi ryona... I mean I love it and all but jeez. You see the overkill out there these days? I wanted to focus on someone different for once.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That outfit isn't bad but I prefer the blue and black one with the niiiice white boots...

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks. I could generally leave things like that but I thought it worked fairly well for Helena, who is portrayed as probably the classiest DOA girl. Beautiful without having to be slutty about it.

monstarkook

Ryonani Teamster
Revisited this for the first time in a long while and love it just as much as I did the first time. Helena is easily one of my favorite video game girls because of her elegance and class. Brutally breaking her and publicly humiliating her is absolutely delicious. This is wonderfully written and I can only hope the next to be longer should a follow-up exist. Hopefully Dead or Alive 5's release will bring about much more suffering for Helena!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Glad you still like it! Might have to have Tina put her through a wringer next... lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.