Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (2 Viewers)

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Here is a smaller update. Remember to delete the UNSORTED folder. This release assumes you have the massive one and TNNU_41920_textures already in place. Going forward I'm going to have each release built on top of each other and not separate so you will only need the massive one and the most recent update. Will probably also only release updates once a week going forward.

Thank you for that reference file TNet. The unsorted folder is a lot smaller now. I had completely forgotten about solo campaigns. I am not going to bother to rip out all of the images from them since doubtful many people are playing them now. When the new one is released that will be fair game though :)

I have found it to be very hard to find decent murloc images to use so I have started created my own using DAZ3D. They are currently a bit neon and glossy. Something I will be working more on. Each image takes over an hour to do, but that too should get easier in time. Any feedback on them or suggestions please let me know.

Attachments

TNNU_textures_42120.rar
26 MB · Views: 318

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
a little reference from me for whatever ive ever seen from unsorted in game, for things which can show up in multiple place or that im unsure, i postfixed it with a questionmark.

I've also noticed that the lackeys (which are tokens) were sorted to solo adventure dalaran heist, imo they should be on token folder since it's accessible on any normal games.

Attachments

reference.txt
945 bytes · Views: 133

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Here are some more potato quality updates.

I'm still not sure for my direction for updating male character; should we replace them into female? Instaed, is it okay to add dicks or add fellatio girls for them? I might need to collect more samples of fella girls, instead of penis samples.

Attachments

0E23D26B.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 215

9423C502.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 180

3AD9C18B.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 173

Last edited:

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Here are the potato quality updates for two portals of Karazhan.

I'm still not sure for my direction for updating male character; should we replace them into female? Instaed, is it okay to add dicks or add fellatio girls for them? I might need to collect more samples of fella girls, instead of penis samples.

TNet we don't really have any direction. I don't remember there being any community polls or anything. This is just kind of a what is your personal preference. I started making my own versions of cards back when we used Umod. I just never bothered to upload any since other people were doing such a good job. The nice thing about this setup is if any of use an image someone doesn't like they can simply copy and past something different on it.

At first I ignored male cards. Then I just started replacing them with images that have male+female art. Sometimes that meant little more than a bj scene but it was something. As time went on it became easier to simply replace them with images that fit the feel or concept of the card even if it meant a gender swap. Now I'm going back to trying to edit the base card and make it NSFW by adding new images to it. I'm not much for trying to paint anything myself. The vast majority of the community thinks this kind of modification is still dead so if someone put up a poll up it would probably only get 30 or 50 votes. I have tried checking other sites and seems like we are the only ones making updates now.

Soooo... just go with whatever you like to see. :) At first I was avoiding updating any cards someone else had updated so my patches could be parallel to all others. As we move from hundreds to thousands and I started organizing I kind of lost track of who updated what. A lot of people had been focusing on quality over quantity to the point that I just wanted to provide some quick quantity into the mix. I don't like some of the images I've added but I wanted to "check mark" that section of the collection as completed. Not sure how long I'll be doing this but some point I figured someone else or myself would revisit and improve the those cards.

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for finding homes for more of the unsorted cards. I think some of these images are being used more than once because the hash IDs don't always match even though the images are the same. That could be because hearthstone has updated the image art at some point, or just two unrelated cards were given the same image.

Not sure what you meant by "3D879040, D4C0AB91 - treat?"

Also TNet your "potato quality updates" are very good.

Last edited:

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Thank you again for finding homes for more of the unsorted cards. I think some of these images are being used more than once because the hash IDs don't always match even though the images are the same. That could be because hearthstone has updated the image art at some point, or just two unrelated cards were given the same image.

Not sure what you meant by "3D879040, D4C0AB91 - treat?"

Also your "potato quality updates" are very good.
ow sorry, i meant treant, like the druid tokens xD typo.
and that's absolutely the case IMO, and i think the most case it's the second one, since good art with fitting topic is hard to find, I would think that people could have found one pic which fits in multiple cards.

Defozul

Vivacious Visitor
There are 4 hero portraits for Sylvanas, Firemage Jaina, Garrosh, and Malfurion.
The first 3 work well with golden animation. Malfurion is fine but hope someone could make a even better one.

Attachments

70F7FAAB.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 253

96D3F115.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 233

011FD558.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 229

66E9EC85.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 219

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Let me update my current status; since it only updates two outland artworks, I think you can get the individual files instead.

I found the board does not accept 100+MB files. Since I first thought I have any total attachment limit on my account, I removed most of my attachments in previous posts. Maybe it might be worth to split the files into standard and wild (which does not update a lot?) not to face any rejects....

Attachments

textures_TNet_200427.7z
83.9 MB · Views: 349

DC635A3B.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 198

4396F81B.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 177

Last edited:

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Looks like my updates are going to be monthly now instead of weekly. This update is another full rip. All images I have found so far with corrected paths and folder names. A number of images have been moved to correct folders. This contains all updates from this thread including TNet_200508 . So thanks to Errormacro, c6222848, zzzerza, TNet, Pumbloom22, poop34343, pearson and more. In places were same cards were replaced more than once I simply stuck with the image I prefer or most recent image made in cases were I lost track.

For installing this one simply delete or rename the whole textures folder and place this massive thing there. If you copy paste and overwrite you will have some duplicate folders and files. This will be the last time I upload this 6 part file hopefully. Next ones should simply upload what has changed.

Attachments

TNNU_textures_520.part01.rar
95 MB · Views: 385

TNNU_textures_520.part02.rar
95 MB · Views: 357

TNNU_textures_520.part03.rar
95 MB · Views: 301

TNNU_textures_520.part04.rar
95 MB · Views: 321

TNNU_textures_520.part05.rar
95 MB · Views: 298

TNNU_textures_520.part06.rar
75.4 MB · Views: 307

whoami

Vivacious Visitor
anyone else having issues since the patch today? Game sits loading the home screen for a few minutes before saying there's server issues, But if i remove all of these files the game works fine.

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
anyone else having issues since the patch today? Game sits loading the home screen for a few minutes before saying there's server issues, But if i remove all of these files the game works fine.
After reading the patch notes I assumed there would be since they said "As a note, we’ve restructured assets in 17.2 so the data download for this patch will be similar to a fresh install " but it loaded just fine for me and so far no issues.

pearson

Avid Affiliate
I have had no issues myself and here are some image swaps for the new stuff. I included to raw files in case anyone wants to make use of them.

Attachments

17-2.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 195

whoami

Vivacious Visitor
Yea not sure what's up, its definitely something to do with Special K, Game launches no problem without it, just trying to see if it's my PC blocking something, or Special K messing up.

TNet

Modder
Nemsy.png

Let me update my current snapshot. It also consumes "some part of" TNNU's latest updates; let me comment I'm quite negative for updating male / beast / non-human form dragon / and other anthro cards so I'm not including many of them in my local brew.

Also I want to ask you how I can find the DDS file of Nemsy's 1024x1024 profile picture (not the portrait itself). I tried to dump the textures and I found 3 different textures for chewing cheek / red glow / green glow effect, but I could not find the base picture.

Attachments

textures_TNet_200513.7z
88.8 MB · Views: 286

Last edited:

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 105717

Let me update my current snapshot. It also consumes "some part of" TNNU's latest updates; let me comment I'm quite negative for updating male / beast / non-human form dragon / and other anthro cards so I'm not including many of them in my local brew.

Also I want to ask you how I can find the DDS file of Nemsy's 1024x1024 profile picture (not the portrait itself). I tried to dump the textures and I found 3 different textures for chewing cheek / red glow / green glow effect, but I could not find the base picture.
4EC8B190.dds is the file you want. It looks like just the goggles but if you edit the file and start drawing lines or erasing you will see it is actually the main image. This is a case where paint.net fails me. From what I can gather this image has different color channels which you need photoshop to be able to see or special settings in gimp.

Attachments

4EC8B190.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 152

TNet

Modder
4EC8B190.dds is the file you want. It looks like just the goggles but if you edit the file and start drawing lines or erasing you will see it is actually the main image. This is a case where paint.net fails me. From what I can gather this image has different color channels which you need photoshop to be able to see or special settings in gimp.
Thanks. I used other conversion tools to find out the base image. I quickly tried to merge it with existing portrait but I found it discards the red goggle glows. Maybe it might require some additional techniques exclusive for DXT5...

Attachments

4EC8B190.DDS
682.8 KB · Views: 157

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.