Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (2 Viewers)

YuharaYashin

Potential Patron
Hearthstone Screenshot 04-03-20 14.14.31.png

Hi guys, periodically, the texts in my game will either disappear, look corrupted or look fine. If it affects this, I have IgnoreNonMipMaps set to true and the -force-dxd11 line in my game. Do you know how to get the text back to normal? Thanks!

Femor

Potential Patron
Try deleting file 4089AA37. If you have a lot of other black images then something is different in your settings than mine.

Thanks. I'll update the collection background image. It was a temp I never got around to finding a better suited image for.

As for the ID numbers I believe those are nearly all for Battlegrounds.

5AC2249A Hero Power for deathwing
051BDA31 Not sure will keep checking battlegrounds could have been for a hero that has been removed.
87B9E1891 Hero Power for Frost Lich Jaina (Frozen Throne)
B7A92806 Hero Power for George the Fallen
What did you change from the straight downloaded version?

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
What did you change from the straight downloaded version?

I use SpecialK for other games. I don't know if any of the changes I have to my ini file make a difference. Comparing my file to a new one created by following the guide here are the differences.

Code:
[SpecialK.System]
ShowEULA=false

[Textures.Cache]
IgnoreNonMipmapped=true

[SpecialK.HDR]
Preset=1

[D3D11.Hooks]    
D3D11CreateDevice=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll?54130    
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll=Direct3D 11 Runtime  10.0.18362.387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)    
D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll?54060    
EnableGlobalCache=true    
EnableLocalCache=true

[DXGI.Hooks]    
IDXGIFactory2_CreateSwapChainForHwnd=C:\WINDOWS\System32\dxgi.dll?639b0    
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dxgi.dll=DirectX Graphics Infrastructure  10.0.18362.693 (WinBuild.160101.0800)    
IDXGISwapChain_Present=C:\WINDOWS\System32\dxgi.dll?6e110    
IDXGISwapChain1_Present1=C:\WINDOWS\System32\dxgi.dll?6dfd0    
IDXGIFactory2_CreateSwapChainForCoreWindow=C:\WINDOWS\System32\dxgi.dll?63810    
EnableGlobalCache=true    
EnableLocalCache=false    
IDXGIFactory_CreateSwapChain=C:\WINDOWS\System32\dxgi.dll?63230

TNet

Modder
Here's my ongoing local brew. I quickly opened my cardpacks in the fireside gathering and updated some of the Outland cards. Still most of the legendary cards are missing because of my bad luck. I left most of the female_only cards as untouched and I hope somebody could provide a good edit on them.

Also consumed most of the tnnu's UI updates, and I added priest golden hero power effect making boobs visible again.

-- removed --

Last edited:

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Updated version with replacement images for nearly all DH cards that I can see from collection "include uncraftable cards". Also some adjustments to make more compatible with TNet. Had a hard time finding images for some cards so they will probably be changed to something better next release.

Attachments

textures_TNNU_4_7_20.rar
40.4 MB · Views: 337

TNet

Modder
Updated version with replacement images for nearly all DH cards that I can see from collection "include uncraftable cards". Also some adjustments to make more compatible with TNet. Had a hard time finding images for some cards so they will probably be changed to something better next release.
I really like your edit on DH cards, especially using external artworks + adding effects from the original cards, like eyebeam, blur or twin slice. I would reference your approaches since my outland card edits are in poor quality right now.

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
I really like your edit on DH cards, especially using external artworks + adding effects from the original cards, like eyebeam, blur or twin slice. I would reference your approaches since my outland card edits are in poor quality right now.
I lost the plot with Eye Beam. Beam is coming from wrong location but noticed it too late and didn't feel like re-editing.

TNet

Modder
Here's my ongoing local brew. I included some legendary cards and tried potato-quality updates on Hand of Adal and Bamboozle but I hope someone can provide better version. Let me also share their artwork found in the artist's site.

Attachments

• hand_of_adal.jpg
    hand_of_adal.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 255
  • bamboozle.jpg
    bamboozle.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 269

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Is there a way to disable the shaders of golden cards/avatars or make them completely transparent?
Yes. Depending on how old the card is a golden card can be simply the base card with an image on top. Finding that image and making is blank will make the normal and golden cards look basically the same. Newer golden cards can be a bit more elaborate. Sometimes not sharing any of the base card image files and instead using 3-5 other files which require specific changes to make them work for the replaced images. In some cases you will need to make the image pure black to make it transparent.

You have to do this for each and every card / golden thing though. By the end of next week I hope to be uploading a massive repack which will have files for golden cards as well.

pearson

Avid Affiliate
here is the raws to most of the battlegrounds hero powers as well as a couple ones who are modded. They are in separate folders so just put the hp_mod folder into your inject to use them.

Attachments

hp.zip
4.6 MB · Views: 210

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Here is just about everything anyone would want to edit. 7,763 images all sorted by class and expansion. Except for about 200 images which are probably mostly battleground and tokens. This also has all of the edits from everyone from this thread so far since switching to SpecialK. So thanks to Errormacro, c6222848, zzzerza, TNet, Pumbloom22, poop34343, and pearson. I have tried to make sure there are no duplicates of anything. Included are the golden versions of cards. I have not updated golden card versions to match their non golden versions yet. That will be another massive under taking.

The idea for the sorting is so that it will be easy for anyone to figure out what image is replacing what card just by going into your collection. Make sure you are in craft mode and have uncraftable check marked. In doing all of this I lost some modified images for tokens.

This took forever to do. I split into parts since was getting error when trying to upload files over 100 mb. Only around 2000 images have been edited the rest are just pulled from the game and placed into folders so those whoever wants to edit cards can easy find them see what the hash names are.

P.S. misspelled the Heroes folders. lol

Attachments

TNNU_41620_textures.part01.rar
93 MB · Views: 462

TNNU_41620_textures.part02.rar
93 MB · Views: 406

TNNU_41620_textures.part03.rar
93 MB · Views: 414

TNNU_41620_textures.part04.rar
93 MB · Views: 486

TNNU_41620_textures.part05.rar
93 MB · Views: 436

TNNU_41620_textures.part06.rar
79 MB · Views: 379

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Here is just about everything anyone would want to edit. 7,763 images all sorted by class and expansion. Except for about 200 images which are probably mostly battleground and tokens. This also has all of the edits from everyone from this thread so far since switching to SpecialK. So thanks to Errormacro, c6222848, zzzerza, TNet, Pumbloom22, poop34343, and pearson. I have tried to make sure there are no duplicates of anything. Included are the golden versions of cards. I have not updated golden card versions to match their non golden versions yet. That will be another massive under taking.
Thank you for the MEGA updates! Since I decided to start learning paint.net for updating the original artwork, it would be really helpful for me finding out them without opening the dump folder. I'm currently struggling with Antaen, Dragoncaster and Blackjack Stunner for adding dicks or boobs, but my edits are not not looking good now...

Last edited:

c6222848

Avid Affiliate

The idea for the sorting is so that it will be easy for anyone to figure out what image is replacing what card just by going into your collection. Make sure you are in craft mode and have uncraftable check marked. In doing all of this I lost some modified images for tokens.

This took forever to do. I split into parts since was getting error when trying to upload files over 100 mb. Only around 2000 images have been edited the rest are just pulled from the game and placed into folders so those whoever wants to edit cards can easy find them see what the hash names are.

P.S. misspelled the Heroes folders. lol
Had the idea of sorting long ago, but my studie just has been buzier than ever this year it seems.. (and if i have free time Id rather play xD). Non the less, GREAT job! It would help the creators a lot, to use this as a base editing template. Which can also be expanded

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Here is an update to the massive release. If you're using my massive release please fix the spelling for the two Heroes folders or simply delete them. You should also delete the UNSORTED folder as some of those files have found their homes.

Assuming you have done the above simply extract this and overwrite all files and folders. This has about 100 updates/fixes from my previous release. Mostly just hero powers, fixing golden cards and updates to basic cards. For the most part each of my releases from now on will assume you have the massive release. I do not want to re-upload that every week. Simply always overwrite cards. Remember you can have windows show you what each card looks like before deciding to overwrite.

Every release I will remind people to delete the unsorted folder as hopefully in time I will figure out where each of those files belong. My focus for the time will be picking one small set to update all or nearly all cards to modified ones, and fix golden cards.

Lastly Thank You TNet for releasing updates. I'm a novice with photoshop but I do like it when the cards are NSFW versions of the original rather then just full replacements. I'm going to make sure each release has at least a few like that though some cards do not have enough extra space for that.

Attachments

TNNU_41920_textures.rar
61 MB · Views: 351

TNet

Modder
Every release I will remind people to delete the unsorted folder as hopefully in time I will figure out where each of those files belong. My focus for the time will be picking one small set to update all or nearly all cards to modified ones, and fix golden cards.

Lastly Thank You TNet for releasing updates. I'm a novice with photoshop but I do like it when the cards are NSFW versions of the original rather then just full replacements. I'm going to make sure each release has at least a few like that though some cards do not have enough extra space for that.

Thank you for your updates and let me leave some note for the unsorted folder you uploaded in the latest file, since some of them are the files I introduced for adventure modes or avatar updates. Also, let me share my potato quality edits after my last update. I'm also novice for the picture updates but I'll try more.

Attachments

reference_for_unsorted.txt
3 KB · Views: 178

textures_TNet_200419.zip
1.1 MB · Views: 199

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.