Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (5 Viewers)

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Registered to ask this question. Game doesn't start when i rename SpecialK32.dll to dxgi.dll. It exists as a process, but never really starts. It also hogs a decent chunk of my CPU until I end it via the manager. Hope someone knows about this. Cheers.
you might have the same problem as zerus.. you can maybe ask him whether he found a solution, I think the most people here doesn't have problem starting the game.

Mastah

Potential Patron
Sometimes I try to boot HS and it only shows up in the processes, I just end task and click again and it works. Doesn't seem annoying enough to try to and figure out why it does that. Windows 10

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Yes. Would suck if that were the reason.
could be, I saw someone submitting a problem relating to windows 7
1581702290961.png

pic from gitlab issue board.

Omnipotato

Potential Patron
Thanks for that. Seems the guy didn't get much help there. I can try looking for that mythic dxgi.dll file, but odds of finding it are low. My logs seem full anyways, so even if I found it, it probably wouldn't do much.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for that. Seems the guy didn't get much help there. I can try looking for that mythic dxgi.dll file, but odds of finding it are low. My logs seem full anyways, so even if I found it, it probably wouldn't do much.
From steam page of special K
D3EE0534-FD88-4FB8-A83D-6975DB336AC5.jpeg

Omnipotato

Potential Patron
From steam page of special K
View attachment 102678
Not much to be done then. Thanks for the help though.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
is there a way to get images id? (e.g. E0858B8C for jaina)
Currently no way to rename the replacing texture’s name, only possibility is to sort every card’s texture into a individual folder, which requires a lot of hard works

TNet

Modder
Quick question; can anyone tell me what HURTSTҨNE guys are doing for?
Do they also have their own modding framework?

7K9_R8FfXig.jpg

aBCA-KPOahg.jpg

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Yes, we did our mod with "blackjack and ... (you know)".
There’s even a separate topic: HearthStone: MODeRED
Now I doing only arts.
A link to the latest (still working) version of the mod is in the page, but if you didn’t find: Ge.tt | Gett sharing
Thank you for the direct reply; I did not expect the direct reply would come from the authors.
I also found the gett link but its download link seems to be not answering, so I was curious anyone in this thread already tried some.

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
i1584439452268614.jpeg

47748EDA.PNG

Vashj patch has arrived. I found most of the texture code is still available.
It's time to prepare Illidan and Vashj rule34. (and also new priest and demonhunter cards)

adictox

Potential Patron
Can anyone help me (if what i'm asking for is even possible lul) to use the mods from Nudestone cause im pretty much dumb i've downloaded the textures shared before and that is it but to be fair at nudestone they modded almost everything i just can't seem to add them at all. I might be doing something wrong or everything so i kinda need someone to help who's not modding virgin like me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.