277.3 KB · Views: 263
  • AD63167C.png
    AD63167C.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 270
The Witchwood.zip
5.7 MB · Views: 355

Kira_7

Club Regular
I've disappeared here for a while, but I hope to get back to work soon. In the meantime, I updated the Warrior class, modified the Annhylde skin and added Rockara skins...)

Death Knight: While there is no one from the heroines...)
Demon Hunter: Aranna Starseeker
Druid: Elise Starseeker and Lunara
Hunter: Sylvanas Windrunner and Alleria Windrunner
Mage: Jaina Proudmoore, Celeste, Lady Katrana Prestor and Queen Azshara
Paladin: Lady Liadrin, Yrel and Cariel Roame
Priest: Tyrande Whisperwind, Madame Lazul, Xyrella and Sally Whitemane
Rogue: Garona Halforcen
Shaman: Lady Vashj
Warlock: Tamsin Roame
Warrior: Annhylde (New❗) and Rokara (New❗)

4.jpg

Attachments

Kira_7

Club Regular
Urgent question: I logged into the game after a recent patch and I stopped showing the textures of the game, only those that I made. The original textures of the game are not displayed in the program. And such a message is also displayed. I'm using an old version of SpecialK, since the new ones don't work on Windows 7. How can I fix this? Thank you in advance for your help!🙏

gthfygjuh.jpg

Kira_7

Club Regular
Okay, while the program in the game is not working for me, can someone throw off all the female portraits from the Duel mode in the form of a document? I'll redo them and release them as a separate set. Thank you in advance!)☺️

Duality

Club Regular
Okay, while the program in the game is not working for me, can someone throw off all the female portraits from the Duel mode in the form of a document? I'll redo them and release them as a separate set. Thank you in advance!)☺️
Here's the textures for the female duels heroes that have been posted here. Druid and Mage have yet to receive a proper edit, but I did make one for the new Death Knight hero myself.

Attachments

• F90A6829.png
    F90A6829.png
    259.9 KB · Views: 118
DuelHeroines.zip
1.2 MB · Views: 169

Kira_7

Club Regular
Here's the textures for the female duels heroes that have been posted here. Druid and Mage have yet to receive a proper edit, but I did make one for the new Death Knight hero myself.
Thank you very much! I will try to increase their "strength" soon...))😆

TNet

Modder
Urgent question: I logged into the game after a recent patch and I stopped showing the textures of the game, only those that I made. The original textures of the game are not displayed in the program. And such a message is also displayed. I'm using an old version of SpecialK, since the new ones don't work on Windows 7. How can I fix this? Thank you in advance for your help!🙏

View attachment 142397

You can try as the dialog says; 1) open the SpecialK.ini 2) edit AllowUnsafeRefCounting=true
It is already used for the "broken text" issues so it would be quite safe to use.

Still the dialog says it might lead into memory leak issues, which would consume more memory and slow down your game.

TNet

Modder
Some edits for the latest BG updates.

Also some requests; if you have "ENOUGH" time for modding, I want to suggest the list of sprites I found missing in my brew and want to fill up, so have a look on them.
I really hate those "Celestial" "Constellation" things

Attachments

• 0DAE931B.png
    0DAE931B.png
    258.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 408DB83D.png
    408DB83D.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 9178393B.png
    9178393B.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 172
textures_TNet_230119.zip
2.5 MB · Views: 289

textures_TNet_230119_requests_.zip
13.6 MB · Views: 236

Last edited:

vorris

Potential Patron
Okay, I think using the old method should work for everyone still having trouble getting the mod to work. I just tested this on windows 10 and it was actually easier than my previous guide and should work well for older operating systems (windows 7 and newer). I will try to be as thorough as possible and try to use simple language for translators. I'm really sorry I don't have an older machine to test this on but in theory, If you can get the installer to launch it shouldn't have any problem running.

1. PLEASE make sure you dont have any remnants of old SKIF or SKIM on your machine or everything below may not work. To make sure your system is clean go to My Documents and delete your My Mods folder. If other games use that folder for mods, open it and delete the SpecialK folder. If a window says it is in use you need to restart your computer and then delete it. If it still says in use you need to remove SpecialK Install Manager and(or) SpecialK Injection Frontend from your startup programs, restart and then delete the folder.

2. Download the attached zip and run SKIM64.exe and click install. Bars will turn green and fill then a new window will popup, click yes. Click finish install then click ok.

3. Go to My Documents>My Mods>SpecialK Right click the file called SpecialK32.dll and then rename it to dxgi.dll Right click that file and select cut. Then open your Program Files(x86) and open your Hearthstone folder. Right click a blank space in the folder and select paste as seen below.

4. Launch Hearthstone. you should see an overlay at this point. hit Ctrl+Shift+Backspace to open a menu. Click accept agreement. Then click the red button that says Render Mod Tools shown below

5. Resize the new window so its a little bigger. Then click Refresh Textures. Then click one of the strings of numbers and letters below the Refresh Textures button. Then click Dump Texture to Disk as shown below
6. Close Hearthstone and open your Hearthstone folder in your Program files. There should now be a document called dxgi.ini or it may have no extension name. either way, use notepad to open it. Scroll down until you see the heading [Textures.Cache] below that you will see IgnoreNonMipmapped=false change this to say IgnoreNonMipmapped=true Then, save the document and close it.

7. Open your Blizzard launcher and click the cog next to your play button. Then click game settings as shown below
Click the check box for additional command line arguments then paste -force-dxd11 into the box as shown below. Then click done.

8. Go back to your Hearthstone folder and open the SK_Res folder. You should see a folder called Dump. Create a folder *next to it not inside it* called inject as seen below.
Open the inject folder and add a folder called textures. This textures folder is where your folders from other peoples packs will go. *you do not need a hearthstone.exe folder here.*

9. Check my signature for all the current packs, *extract* one of Tnet's most recent big packs to the inject folder so you can check to see if its working. *a zipped folder will not work. Its contents must be extracted into the inject folder.*

10. Launch hearthstone and pray. Hopefully there are beautiful naked people covering your screen.

Troubleshooting:
There may be some issues you run into. If your card or menu text is not readable then you may need to go back to your dxgi.ini and find the heading [Textures.D3D11] below that you will change Cache=true to Cache=false This may make all your textures in game turn black, if that happens change it back.

If you get a warning that your graphics engine isn't correctly loading textures do this:
Open your dxgi.ini file and find the heading [Textures.Cache] below that change AllowUnsafeRefCounting=false to AllowUnsafeRefCounting=true

If you have any issues please let me know and I will try my best to help.

Thanks to user: amazing for having that old SKIM zip, I couldn't find that exact version anywhere and it seems to be the only old version that actually still works.

vorris

Potential Patron
Velika thank you for the direction on how to use this program it was a pian in a ass to make it work but it does work and to the other links there work thank you i love your work keep up the good work also ignore my reposting on the post 1016 i hit the button post by accident but htis is the on post i wanted to say again thank you vel and thank you to the others keep up the good work :)

ARandomPersonOnline

Potential Patron
I just did a clean reinstall of the game, and removing special k from mymods, reinstalling everything. I do everything in pg34. But when I open hearthstone from the battlenet launcher there is no jumbled text or overlay (my game is on high).

edit: I'm on windows 11

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
I just did a clean reinstall of the game, and removing special k from mymods, reinstalling everything. I do everything in pg34. But when I open hearthstone from the battlenet launcher there is no jumbled text or overlay (my game is on high).

edit: I'm on windows 11
I'm on win10, I'm not an expert of SK and I'm lack of imagination, so I cannot easily comment on this.
Can you put screenshots of your SKIM/SKIF and HS?
Especially, the following might be worth to see;
  • SKIM/SKIF, whether it is active, whether its allowlist / denylist accepts HS
  • Whether HS loads with SK, whether it reacts to its overlay popup key (based on your comment, no)
Also you might need to contact SK developers; I also contacted them when I upgrade to win10, and they provided patches for me.

ARandomPersonOnline

Potential Patron
I'm on win10, I'm not an expert of SK and I'm lack of imagination, so I cannot easily comment on this.
Can you put screenshots of your SKIM/SKIF and HS?
Especially, the following might be worth to see;
  • SKIM/SKIF, whether it is active, whether its allowlist / denylist accepts HS
  • Whether HS loads with SK, whether it reacts to its overlay popup key (based on your comment, no)
Also you might need to contact SK developers; I also contacted them when I upgrade to win10, and they provided patches for me.

Sorry, how do you show allowlist/denylist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.