HearthStone: MODeRED (1 Viewer)

MODeRED

Vivacious Visitor
Introducing the new graphic MODification!

We tried to leave the overall look recognizable, so that the MODification does not affect playability and there is no discomfort due to a drastic change in the usual images.
Our main goal was to have a some fun, but so that at the same time it was possible to play based only on the images of the cards without having to re-read the text. Gold card animation also works.

There are not so many changes so far, we even borrowed some of the already existing mods (trying to indicate the source), but the main thing is not the quantity - we will try not to disappoint you with the quality!
Some previews of our arts can be found here: MODeRED | DeviantArt

A selective installation is available in the program (with a preview) so that you can decide in advance.

To install - run the EXE file and follow the program prompts.
To undo changes - run the program again.

We decided to install the files directly into the game (without using uMod) since this is a more universal and stable solution.

There is no danger, since the game does not any check archives with textures, and launching a check from the Battle.net client will only re-downloading the modified files.
We tested it for half a year, and did not find any negative consequences.

P.S. English is not my native language.. so the text may contain errors as well there may be delays with the answers.

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
an .exe from mega from a new account that modifies game files in an online game sounds VERY fishy. source code perhaps?
or at least some previews?
I'd be careful with this one.

MODeRED

Vivacious Visitor
mega from a new account
Yes, we have never used mega for file storage before.
modifies game files
Only unity3d archives with textures are modified, neither EXE or DLL files are subject to change. It is easy to check.
source code perhaps?
No, at the moment we are not ready to open the source code of the program and the structure of the replacement modules. Maybe in the future.
at least some previews?
(all previews was deleted from this post)
I'd be careful with this one.
Yes, this is a reasonable warning.

Last edited:

catshitzhou

Potential Patron
This is really a useful tool to give hearthstone mod much convenience, sadly not much attention drawn here, but this is for all hearthstone mods, mainly due to there lack of good arts for the game itself I guess, such a pity.
Btw, your art are quite decent since it's mostly based on the original card themselves and just a little tweat to make them naughtier, which is the best way I think to make the game attractive but also non-distractive, well done!

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Came from Bitchwood thread. I found some of the modding artworks are from this mods.
I also found the VK and ge.tt download links, but I found it is not working for me. Can you provide me alternative?

TNet

Modder
Сan you describe in more detail at what stage do you have difficulties? Or does the installer not start at all?
I simply cannot download from the ge.tt site; clicking the link does not send any files. That's why I'm looking for alternative download link.
How about attching it to this thread?

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Thank you for your support. I found the file successfully downloads, patches and executes with my local hearthstone program.

YuharaYashin

Potential Patron
Sorry, I deleted the ModeRed files without removing the changes a while ago and it seems that my game is stuck with the mod. I tried to reinstall ModeRed and uninstall/remove any changes, but it doesn't work anymore. Do I have to reinstall Hearthstone to resolve this?

MODeRED

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry, I deleted the ModeRed files without removing the changes a while ago and it seems that my game is stuck with the mod. I tried to reinstall ModeRed and uninstall/remove any changes, but it doesn't work anymore. Do I have to reinstall Hearthstone to resolve this?
You can simply use "check and restore" function in the Battle.net launcher. All modified archives will be downloaded again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.