Heart Pasties Template Swap (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I'd like to request a revision of Faceless's Heart Pasties mod. I would ask him in pm but he hasn't been online since December last year nor does his name appear in the search. The change I'd like made is a version that works on the CostumeBra template so I can change its rgb with the bra sliders. Is this too much trouble or possible? Thanks in advance.

Edit- Forgot to post link to mod in question. It's in an archive.
Misc Vanilla Mods Vol 2

sclover13

Content Creator
I've got three things for you that might work:
1) faceless is still active on the sdt discord. You could ask him there if you like.
2) more clothings I believe has a way to change template sliders as part of its functions. Look at the how to and I believe you can change whatever the normal more clothing sliders are to be on costumeBra.
3) I have also made a heart pasties mod that can easily be RGB: https://www.undertow.club/downloads/valentines-heart-pasties.6459/

I can also put this on the costumeBra layer with little trouble.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
1) I'm having reservations about the SDT Discord. I have another name there and I'd rather use the name here for adult content. Silly reason when I'm asking for help but I'll look into changing my name for just that server.
2) I looked into the settings file for more clothing but couldn't find that function. I did find where I can change the mod's location tho. Maybe it's something I missed?
3) I've gotten used to the design of Faceless's version. But if you'd make yours rgb I could use it for the idea I've got in mind.

I saw in some of your other posts where you're gonna be busy for a while so just take your time. I'm in no hurry. Thanks for your time and advice.

Deviant Glee

Content Creator
Hi, don't know if you still need help with this, but if you put HeartPastie.swf=Heart Pasties:CostumeTop+converttoptobra>CostumeBra into the moreclothing settings, this should do what you want (I think).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.