Has ryona affected your gaming life in a negative way ? (1 Viewer)

A

Acid Rain

No, I don't think it has affected me that much (at least, definitely not in a negative way). I can still enjoy playing games without the ryona elements. Pretty much a lot of the games I play, mostly FPS and platformers, don't have ryona in them.

As for games that have ryona elements but no playable female characters, I'm fine with those too. Although, I'd centainly prefer if they have playable females, especially as the main characters of the games.

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Not really. If I wanted to get a ryona kick, I could just play my copy of Mortal Kombat II and do the fatalities on Kitana, or let Jill die on purpose in Resident Evil 3. If for some reason I can't play those games, I could just watch downloaded YouTube videos, so win-win.

dx3

Avid Affiliate
To be totally honest, ryona was a serious fetish of mine to the point where I almost couldn't find real life sex that entertaining.

I was cured, gradually, by acquiring a really hot, really open-minded girlfriend. But for awhile I seriously thought I would never have a normal sex life again.

snake434

Potential Patron
not really, been playing all kinds of games for decades and my ryona tastes don't influence my gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.