Harley Quinn classic nude (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
I had some thoughts about if I should create a Patreon for my nudemods. This way you can support me doing what I love and I can make nudemods more often. I've had some positive feedback of you guys here. So I will give it a shot. Here is my first nudemod for my new Patreon. It is also my first nudemod that I've created using resorep. Thank you Ray Wing Ray Wing for making this great tool!

To get the nudemod, just go to http://patreon.com/nudemods and get the "Nudemodmancer" rank. I will upload the nudemod here on undertow after one week, so all of you can download it for free. Enjoy!

UPDATE
Everyone can now download the mod here https://www.undertow.club/downloads/harley-quinn-classic-nude.3120

Harley classic nude.jpg

Last edited:

CupcakeDreamer

Potential Patron
Nice. I just went to Patron and became your first Patron at $20. On Patron, I'm MarcusC Thanks for this. Hope to see LOTS of great Nude Mods.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I actually don't have the game so I can't decide to spend on this. If your next release is one I can use I will for sure become a patron.

Vergil

Content Creator
Okay I will! :) But first the game I'm working on needs some love. <- Does this sentence make sense? :D

3dfapman

Casual Client
Hey Vergil.

Just had the chance to try out your mod and it's really nice, but I'm noticing it's not looking quite like it should compared to your video.

In the showcase menu it looks the most weird because the torso still has the bumpmap textures (I presume) but the lower half doesn't, but in gameplay the bumpmap textures seem correct, although the shinyness if off on the torso.

Maybe some files are missing?

I downloaded the free version 1.0 from your download page here on Undertow and not from Patreon if that has any relevance.

Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

• BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-14-00-88.png
    BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-14-00-88.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 578
  • BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-14-03-60.png
    BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-14-03-60.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 570
  • BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-15-52-31.png
    BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-15-52-31.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 613
  • BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-16-32-21.png
    BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-16-32-21.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 617
  • BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-17-38-24.png
    BatmanAK 2017-02-16 17-17-38-24.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 566
Last edited:

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you guys!
Yes fapman, the textures sometimes are not loaded correctly when you start the game. As mentioned in the readme file, just restart the mission, or load something else. If your lucky, it will work as intended. Ray Wing Ray Wing do you know if this is something fixable on resorep's side?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Thank you guys!
Yes fapman, the textures sometimes are not loaded correctly when you start the game. As mentioned in the readme file, just restart the mission, or load something else. If your lucky, it will work as intended. Ray Wing Ray Wing do you know if this is something fixable on resorep's side?
Unfortunately that is not a thing that I am aware of or have any quick ideas on what can cause this. Could you please send me a savegame file that I can load with the mod to observe and try to debug the issue?

Vergil

Content Creator
You don't need a save game for it to experience the issue. Just start the game and have a look on the Harley classic skin in the character showcase. The issue appears not every time.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
If you listen to people and add pubes to all your nude mod, I think you will get more fans and will willings to support you. But you didn't. You only left them have 1 choice which is shaved chicken.

Vergil

Content Creator
If you listen to people and add pubes to all your nude mod, I think you will get more fans and will willings to support you. But you didn't. You only left them have 1 choice which is shaved chicken.
More variety would be better for all of course. But I make nudemods only for my pleasure. I have no interest in pubes. It is really no problem to have little support as I'm concentrating more on games developing.

sabbath

Potential Patron
Wow, just wow! The last game I was expecting to be moded was BAK. You made an awesome mod, thanks so much for sharing.

3dfapman

Casual Client
Hey Vergil, I know you're probably busy working on your game, but recent insights into the textures not loading properly has come to my attention.

Another modder also released a Harley Quinn nude mod. He goes by Crafted-Lightning on here or Art-of-the-Body on DeviantArt.
Anyway, I tested out his mod and it seems to be loading the textures correctly 100% of the time in my case (restarted the game 10 times, and reloaded checkpoint multiple times in game) and there were no weird glitches. Arkham Knight-Classic Harley Quinn nude+wet (I tried the normal version in this case)

His mod uses quite a few more DDS files in comparison to yours (see image), maybe those files are the determining factor?
I have very little knowledge of modding but I just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Maybe you could even ask him or her for some help?

I only keep bringing this up cause I am perhaps one of the few people who still plays Arkham Knight (I simply love the universe and characters) and I definitely prefer your nude Harley interpretation more, however, it's hard to appreciate when I have to restart and reload checkpoints constantly which is unfortunately the case with your mod. :(

I tried just overwriting Crafted-Lightning's mod files with the mod files from your mod, but then the results were the same or even worse than just your mod files on their own. Maybe it's the specific DDS format that's a factor, but I'm just speculating.

Attachments

• folder.PNG
    folder.PNG
    182 KB · Views: 164

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
Hey Vergil, I know you're probably busy working on your game, but recent insights into the textures not loading properly has come to my attention.

Another modder also released a Harley Quinn nude mod. He goes by Crafted-Lightning on here or Art-of-the-Body on DeviantArt.
Anyway, I tested out his mod and it seems to be loading the textures correctly 100% of the time in my case (restarted the game 10 times, and reloaded checkpoint multiple times in game) and there were no weird glitches. Arkham Knight-Classic Harley Quinn nude+wet (I tried the normal version in this case)

His mod uses quite a few more DDS files in comparison to yours (see image), maybe those files are the determining factor?
I have very little knowledge of modding but I just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Maybe you could even ask him or her for some help?

I only keep bringing this up cause I am perhaps one of the few people who still plays Arkham Knight (I simply love the universe and characters) and I definitely prefer your nude Harley interpretation more, however, it's hard to appreciate when I have to restart and reload checkpoints constantly which is unfortunately the case with your mod. :(

I tried just overwriting Crafted-Lightning's mod files with the mod files from your mod, but then the results were the same or even worse than just your mod files on their own. Maybe it's the specific DDS format that's a factor, but I'm just speculating.

I second this. His mods have no problems whatsoever with the textures. Pls do research on this Vergil , since your mod really looks beautiful and really wanna play without hassles of reloads

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.