• kaori handjob.jpg
    kaori handjob.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 23,264
  • Handjob Kaori01.png
    Handjob Kaori01.png
    186 KB · Views: 18,587

booster

Avid Affiliate
I didn't. I downloaded it like this from the forum. If I'd known how to enlarge it, I'd already done it for better ass-hair (ass-hair... lol!)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Hmm, it's a mystery then. I do enjoy mysteries. Also, another nice job on taking some creative liberty there.

booster

Avid Affiliate
besides rajas there's not much feedback here... I have another hand in progress for the more posh and precious chicks. but at this state it still needs some fine tuning

Attachments

• handjob-2.jpg
    handjob-2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 8,659

booster

Avid Affiliate
whoops, I totally forgot that! I'll finish it, but first I wanna wait for the next (fixed) version of SDT to see how the other dick sizes act with it

Angerking

Potential Patron
hm, I presume it won't look that good... But will u finish it anyways? It won't bother me if i have to use standard cock-size. Maybe u could do a standart, mini and giant version...

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
New member here. Hi and thanks for the cool mod.

You can change the skin color if you want though.

Equip the "elbow gloves" and there you go!

(I vote for that "open hand" style to be updated).

booster

Avid Affiliate
here it is!
don't zoom too close or you'll see the pixels :P
when deepthroating, you can see her thumb on his body but for this kind of mod, there are limits.

(grimey, I totally misunderstood you in your previous post. yeah, it was me who copied your hair on this template (which I downloaded from the forum). I used that template before with the doggystyle-hair and hadn't thought about using a smaller template for the handjob. (and now I was just too lazy to switch)

Attachments

• Hand Yuki 06.png
    Hand Yuki 06.png
    254.3 KB · Views: 4,823

RajasGrime

Content Creator
I see, I thought it was odd. Just note that a larger filesize will put a more strain on the CPU. Cheers for clearing that up.

booster

Avid Affiliate
I can give you this alternative, but you'll have to keep your mouse down and decrease the dick size

Attachments

• Hand Yuki 07.png
    Hand Yuki 07.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 3,974

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.