[Flash/Browser] Hana Circle (ハナカンムリ) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter weakwind
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
W

weakwind

I've been lurking around for sometime now, only to be browsing through threads and looking for games that interest me. But now I've finally decided to sign up for an account and make some contributions to the community. Here is an AWESOME AWESOME HANDSOME(I just can't address this enough) ryonani game I've discovered and I see no post about it here, so whoala~~

Name is called: ハナカンムリ (English equivalent is Hana_Circle)

Screenshots:

f734f2a62100bd0ccf130075a017af9c.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Just base on those pics you might assume it's a little bit guro heavy, but don't be fooled! It has a variety of in-game animations that will feed up your ryonani hunger. As the Japanese characters suggests, it's a ryouiki game. So just dig into the challenging (but not frustrating) game play, MOE MOE characters, hands busying animations and finally rewarding game ends.

Needlessly to say more, I leave it to you guys to check it out:

Dev's blog: ¥Î¥¤¥¸¡¼¥¯¥é¥¦¥óÊó¹ð½ê
dl link: http://www.undertow.club/redirector.php?url=http://depositfiles.com/files/9gsa9998n

P.S. if i mess up any of the forum rules please correct it for me :)

W

weakwind

It is indeed the full version of the game, sorry the link didn't work :(

got any other sharing site for recommendations?

W

Wesker

Thanks for the upload! This is what I can get so far if anyone needs help.

Left and right move
Down is to crouch / slide
Z is to jump
X is to use item and Space is to cycle through inventory
Up is your main attack which can be used to turn enemies friendly

Jay

Potential Patron
Not to be picky and annoying, but could anyone upload this to another site that's a little less restrictive on non-paying users?

Zilka

Potential Patron
Depositfiles is a joke. I tried downloading it 3 times already. It even shows wrong ETA. Said it will be 1-2 hours, 1 hour later it is at 15%. Can anyone put on Mediafire, please?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm thanks for this, I'll check it out, it does look interesting
Great way to start your sharing :)

Also just a heads up, some authors don't like their stuff being uploaded to alternative sources. But of course if the original link doesn't work we don't have much choice.

sickle

Potential Patron
Hey, thanks for reminding me of Hanakanmuri!
A word of advice - the game is called "Hanakanmuri" even in the English community - that'll help out with finding info or stuff on the game.

I found this link containing the game AND all CGs. I suggest grabbing promptly because rapidshare usually bans this stuff fairly quickly.
http://rapidshare.com/files/220814194/Hanakanmuri.zip

I love the graphical style, pity the game jams for me on the first flower.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lancear

Anyone know where to find a walkthrough for this game? Been having a marvelous time so far, but still lacking alot in the Japanese department. Well, if anyone's played it through already it'd be a great help to know how to get past the Iron Maiden looking monster, the one that gives the heroine her swimsuit... I recon she wants something, not sure what tho. Kinda... interested in the story despite me not understanding it. (Dem sprite's be expressive)

S

superkabuto1

Hey the download for hana circle got shot down. =(

Also, I've been trying Hanakanmuri. Fun game, but I can't get past the giant plant that eats you at the beginning. It shows inputs like left, right, up, and I do them until it gets to Z. Whenever I press Z(the jump button) while inside the thing, it just restarts the level. Is there a way to avoid the plant?

TKNY

Potential Patron
this link seems to have been shut down.... T.T

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

anyone who has the game mind to reupload it?

sickle

Potential Patron
superkabuto1 said:
Also, I've been trying Hanakanmuri. Fun game, but I can't get past the giant plant that eats you at the beginning. It shows inputs like left, right, up, and I do them until it gets to Z. Whenever I press Z(the jump button) while inside the thing, it just restarts the level. Is there a way to avoid the plant?

I keep getting struck there too.
Only thing I found on the internet is that apparently it works randomly, but every time I tried it I got sent back.

this link seems to have been shut down.... T.T anyone who has the game mind to reupload it?

My link, a couple posts up, included the game too.
I checked it and it still works. Unless the original link contained a more up to date version, you should be ok.

S

superkabuto1

I keep getting struck there too.
Only thing I found on the internet is that apparently it works randomly, but every time I tried it I got sent back.

My link, a couple posts up, included the game too.
I checked it and it still works. Unless the original link contained a more up to date version, you should be ok.

Um, wrong game. You posted the first one, not the topic related one, hana circle.

W

weakwind

Hey, thanks for reminding me of Hanakanmuri!
A word of advice - the game is called "Hanakanmuri" even in the English community - that'll help out with finding info or stuff on the game.

I found this link containing the game AND all CGs. I suggest grabbing promptly because rapidshare usually bans this stuff fairly quickly.

I love the graphical style, pity the game jams for me on the first flower.

Yes indeed I've just realized the katakana written on there, it is indeed "hanakanmuri" but this one is like a sequel to the original game i guess, so it would be "hanakanmuri circle"

about the reuploading, I'll try it once agian sometime later this week, been busy around :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.