1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair modifications: (sluttish) small, medium and large earring

Discussion in 'Imports' started by pinosante, May 30, 2012.

1. pinosante

pinosante Avid Affiliate

Hi,

this is my first contribution. It's pretty small, just a rework of other hair mods. I liked the earrings in 1896-scarlet.png and copied and pasted those over 1228-naruko and 1208-kaori-saeki (bible black). I resized the earrings in three sizes. The earrings fit the sluttish highschool girl dialogue I'm writing currently. I also add the earrings seperately as a transparent .gif. If you want to add them to your favorite hair it's just a matter of copying the earring layer underneath the hair layer.

Btw, would be awesome if these ear rings could be added to the ear accessories :). They're my favorite ;)

Tips/comments are welcome.

I also have a question: is there a trick to prevent the earrings from recoloring when you play with the hue of the hair? Right now they also change colors...

Attached Files:

2. Calla

Calla Avid Affiliate

You have to make a <a href="http://konashion.blogspot.com/p/modding.html"> SWF import</a> for that.

3. PenKnight

PenKnight Swell Supporter

Hey, that's pretty good. Keep it up.

4. blaster

blaster Potential Patron

Yeah I made something similar on my own some time ago, I suppose your best bet would be an Official SWF Mod, registering your earrings as "Hair Costume".

But I found the result rather disappointing since they won't be dynamic.
    I did not really bother with making them dynamic so I don't know if it is possible.

5. Random nsfw

Random nsfw Potential Patron

Awesome job!

6. TOlive

TOlive Avid Affiliate

And that is exactly what I have done. Took one, vector'd it, made an Official SWF Mod as "Hair Costume".

[attachurl=1] <-- This is the mod.
    [attachurl=2] <-- This is the vector'd graphic I made the mod with.

You don't really need the three different sizes anymore since you can just resize the vector in flash when you make the mod.

Attached Files:

7. pinosante

pinosante Avid Affiliate

Awesome mod! But how do flash-morons do this then? I mean, I'd like the hoop thing to be a bit bigger, but I can't do anything in flash... what would I do now?

8. TOlive

TOlive Avid Affiliate

Bigger we can do: [attachurl=1]

Yeah, I can tell you; what version of Flash CS are you running? I think you'd need at least v5.

Attached Files:

9. pinosante

pinosante Avid Affiliate

Thanks for the large hoopring! Although it's slightly off: it doesn't connect to the ear on the left side...

I have flash 5.5 btw.

I have checked out the tutorial inside the example stmod.fla but I did not really get it. I will have to spend some time to try and really understand it...

10. Dtmrm

Dtmrm Potential Patron

I love the pigtail version with the earnings you posted! Pigtails are always a good choice. They work perfectly with the extra arm that the loader can add to give that good grip on the head look! Keep up the good work!