Hair and Outfit Request (1 Viewer)

Clausolas

Casual Client
Would someone kindly make this hair? Sorry about the low quality of the models, I'm not sure if it's my computer, the model, or some other problem.
989cRtz.jpg

(If someone could make the outfit too, that'd be grand.)
d3oD2JQ.jpg

More images in album

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Would someone kindly make this hair?
Much of the hair isn't visible. Do you want the hairstyle to include a permanent hat?
Sorry about the low quality of the models, I'm not sure if it's my computer, the model, or some other problem.
The normals appear to be reversed in a few places. We could presumably fix them with a few minutes of work in Blender (but I have zero experience with XNA and I may be completely mistaken here). There's nothing that we can do about the low-res textures - aside from "find high-res textures."

Some details are simply obscure. The tops of the thigh high boots show decoration, but I can't tell whether it's supposed to be engraved leather or actual lacework. The necklace was obviously meant to be seen from the front; in side view it's reduced to a vague line. The girl seems to have a "badge" on her forehead, but it's obscured by her hat (and by the camera angle).

More importantly, though ... these just aren't good reference images. They don't match the SDT art style, which means that an artist would need to do considerable work in order to "re-interpret" the character with anime color pallette and shading. For someone like me who simply traces images in order to create mods? I wouldn't be able to do anything with the renders.

Suggestions:
  • tell us the name of the character and identify the source material
  • find anime-style fanart of the character and post it as reference imagery
  • hold onto the current images; they may be useful for comparison purposes
    • provide front and oblique views as well - they may clarify some of the details which are currently seen edge-on

Clausolas

Casual Client
The best I can do for reference images is put up more XNA Lara poses since the character is from a very niche game (Evelyn from Deception IV), even in Japan and I've found a grand total of one fanart of her on Pixiv and the art style is really deformed and doesn't offer side views.
For the sake of simplicity, I'll add extra references to the opening post.

Sorry about the poor pictures, this is the first time I'm requesting and I thought the pictures I posted would be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.