Grouped Girl Menu - asking the audience for feedback before publishing it (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
aHOY; zOMBI1
I've added the proposed her.leftLegContainer.visible = false; but I don't have time to test it right now.
I attach a test version to this post, just tell me if this is OK both in normal mode and with the animtools leg tweak.
Did you ever consider to publish this new version in the repository?

Respectfully, Rudgar

DrZombi

Content Creator
aHOY; zOMBI1Did you ever consider to publish this new version in the repository?

Respectfully, Rudgar

OMG You're Right ! I put it aside because I was waiting for additional things to be done cause I did not want to post an update for such a small thing but since I've stopped working on this for the moment...

Maybe I could. But I have to recompile, re-check, prepare the .zip, upload the file, write the bla bla and update the threads...
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Since you're the only one to request it (and it seems that you already have this version), it may take another 6 months before I find time for it lol ! :eek::grin::oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.