Grounded (2 Viewers)

Easecute

Casual Client
Does anyone know of some naked and texture mod for Grounded survival game, developed by Obsidian Entertainment?

Hoops.jpg

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Moved to adult mod requests. It might encourage a modder if you posted a screenshot showing a character you'd like modded. This will help a modder determine how much effort it would be to make a decent mod.
Very respectfully,
fleet (gloabl moderator)

Crombinator

Coder
Modder
I know this is an old request, but seeing as there are quite a few mods available for this game, it doesn't seem this would be a difficult undertaking. I do not own the game, but I would be open to purchasing it if someone were willing to do the artwork for this mod. I am incapable of drawing anything remotely resembling a person, but if there is interest, I would be willing to purchase the game and create a proof of concept (show that I can import a custom skin with some scribbles on it to the game).

Felldude

Content Creator
Based off of the mods that are out the models and textures are in .pak files.
If someone uploaded the .pak file of the character that they wanted modded that would be a start.

For an example their is a "pete the murder" mod with blood spatter on the clothes.
I don't think any 3d models have been modified for the game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.