Golden Axe: Beast Rider (1 Viewer)

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
1588.jpg

I'm sure many of you dismissed this game because of poor reviews, and, generally, Sega games being pretty bad at the time (though their coming back..!). However, for a ryona fan (and overall a Golden Axe fan..at least of the first one), I really felt the need to play it. And I have to say, all you need to do is go though the first stage and be satisfied. You see many dead girls, most if not all of them naked, and in fact the first level loading screen is of a near naked girl hanging in the air. Needless to say, I got me going.

You can only assume what the heck happened to them, but from one of the small scenes in the game I can tell they were eating some of the women. One of the girls even had flagpulls stabbed into their bodies! Ahhh...such amazement. Of course, this is not in cut-scenes almost at all, and you only see the aftermath, but either way, it got me to keep playing to see if there's any more like that.

The game itself? For some reason I enjoy it, even though it's really simple and hard at the same time. It's really generic gameplay, but at the same time I enjoy it...I dunno, I guess I'm just a simple gal. There are unlockable outfits (one of which is her original Golden Axe outfit but keeping her short hair), and there are some grabs in the game. Plus, Tyris (the girl your playing as) can get chopped up...

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
i had a video in my old youtube channel before it got closed down :(
but agreed the game is a ryonafest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.