Girls' School Goodness (1 Viewer)

byronbunch

Potential Patron
Think this should work
[attachurl=3]Hi. I thought I'd post this dialogue.

I'm no programmer and this is my first go. I started editing a Hermit dialogue and got a bit carried away. Anyway, it is a little bit rough. I hope that some of you like it.

The Scenario:
You are a teacher at a school for girls.
As one of the only male teachers at the school you have accepted responsibility for the girls
sexual educaction. Today you are teaching deepthroat.

it says 38900 charactrersd in my text editor
(Its a well worn path but I think I've got the mood about where I want it)

Start Condition:
Works best with resistance set high.
The girl will call you MR 'dialogue name' so you might want to use your surname.
The guy should be ready to take hold and go.

Notes:
The intro is long, but I enjoy it. It seems to take ages to begin - not sure why.
The code is a bit messy. I'm not really sure what I'm doing but it seems to work for the most part.

Feel free to tidy and repost.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    512.3 KB · Views: 7,324
girlsschoolgoodness.txt
78 KB · Views: 7,553

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Please fix.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (65000 characters).

Major issues:
Dialogue was checked in 375 ms with v2.11 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 242 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 109 were major issues, and 133 were minor issues.
There are suppressed minor issues in your dialogue. To see these minor issues, tick the checkbox "Report Minor Issues", then let the checker recheck your dialogue.
Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 43, parsing stopped at col 60 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 43: introtrue1:"Hi *ME*!БББББББББББББ[introtrue5]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HAPPY=MOOD]) on line 44 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 44: introtrue5:"[HAPPY=MOOD]Hi.[LOOK_UP]ББББББББ [AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN][introtrue6]"{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 45, parsing stopped at col 103 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 45: introtrue6:"Are you ready for your learning objective *ME*? ББББББББББББББББ[introtrue7]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 47, parsing stopped at col 210 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 47: introtrue8:"Your learning objective today, *ME*, is... ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A 'To give an effective deepthroat?' ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A Are you ready to begin your lesson, *ME*?[introtrue9]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 49, parsing stopped at col 243 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 49: introtrue10:"Good girl [HAPPY_MOOD]ББББББББББББББББ[BLINK][LOOK_DOWN]ББББББ%0ALesson one: good girls do EXACTLY what they're told. [AHEGAO_MOOD][BLINK] ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A Now, what are you going to do, *ME*? [introtrue11]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 51, parsing stopped at col 86 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 51: introtrue12:"'Exactly what I'm told' WHAT?ББББББББББББББББ[introtrue13]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 53, parsing stopped at col 101 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 53: introtrue14:"Good... ББББББББББББББББ Now open your mouth. ББББББББББББББ[introtrue15]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 55, parsing stopped at col 92 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 55: introtrue16:"*ME*... shut up and open your mouth.ББББББББББББББББ[introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 58, parsing stopped at col 76 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 58: introtrue2:"Don't fight me, *ME*!ББББББББББББББББ[introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 59, parsing stopped at col 109 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 59: introtrue2:"The messier the better, *ME*. ББББББ%0AMake more mess!ББББББББББББББББ[introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Double trigger opener on line 60, col 127 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]You (...)"
Line 60: introtrue2:"<SLAP>[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES][HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]You like that *ME*?ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_LEGS][introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 60. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 60: introtrue2:"<SLAP>[RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES][HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]You like that *ME*?ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_LEGS][introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 60, col 128. This indicates a coding error.

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 60, parsing stopped at col 212 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([[ADD_TEARS]) on line 60 refers to a non-existing line.

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 61, parsing stopped at col 170 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 61: introtrue2:"If you want to improve *ME*ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A you have to take a little more punishment[AHEGAO_MOOD][FACE_FUCK_STYLE][DROOL][introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 62, parsing stopped at col 139 at "}{"set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 62: introtrue2:"You're barely scraping an E [LOOK_DOWN][ANGRY_MOOD], *ME*.ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A Now, ramp it up![introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Unknown line-attribute "First" on line 65.
Line 65: introtrue3:"Make me work, Sir.[LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББББББ"{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 65. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 65: introtrue3:"Make me work, Sir.[LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББББББ"{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Unknown line-attribute "First" on line 66.
Line 66: introtrue3:"[NORMAL_STYLE][RELEASE]Oh![HELD][FACE_FUCK_STYLE][ARMS_LOOSE][WINCE][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][AHEGAO_MOOD][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][NORMAL_STYLE][RELEASE]Ow![LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББББББ"{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 66. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 66: introtrue3:"[NORMAL_STYLE][RELEASE]Oh![HELD][FACE_FUCK_STYLE][ARMS_LOOSE][WINCE][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][AHEGAO_MOOD][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][NORMAL_STYLE][RELEASE]Ow![LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББББББ"{"First":"false"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HELD]) on line 66 refers to a non-existing line.

Syntax - Major: Unknown line-attribute "First" on line 67.
Line 67: introtrue3:"Am I being a good girl Sir?[LOOK_DOWN]ББББas Please Sir."{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 67. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 67: introtrue3:"Am I being a good girl Sir?[LOOK_DOWN]ББББas Please Sir."{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: Unknown line-attribute "First" on line 68.
Line 68: introtrue3:"I want to be your A star student...[LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББББББ"{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 68. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 68: introtrue3:"I want to be your A star student...[LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББББББ"{"First":"false"}}

Line Usage - Major: Line 85 is unused!
Line 85: ppart_inNtrue:"[LOOK_UP]Can you make me into a good girl, Sir?ББББББББ[Him_Yes]"{"set":{"FirstSuckN":"false"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES_CLOSED]) on line 96 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 96: part_inHtrue:"GOOD!БББББББББББББББББББББ%0A[SHOCK]GOOOOOOD!![EYES_CLOSED] GOOOOOODDDD!!!БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[OPEN_EYES]"{"style":"Him","set":{"FirstSuckH":"false"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HAPPY-MOOD]) on line 99 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 99: part_inHfalse:"GOOD GIRL![HAPPY-MOOD][LOOK_UP]"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES_CLOSED]) on line 113 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 113: first_dt:"[LOOK_DOWN]Now THAT'S[WINCE]ББББББББ[COUGH]ББББББ%0ADEEP[EYES_CLOSED] Mr *YOU* Sir!ББББББББББББББББББББББББ[OPEN_EYES][HOLD]"

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HAPPY-MOOD]) on line 125 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 125: first_dt:"[HAPPY-MOOD][SHOCK]Ugh...[DROOL][DROOL]%0AI nearly puked then!"{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: Double trigger opener on line 151, col 139 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Good (...)"
Line 151: generalH1:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Good girl, *ME*![LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_BACK][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 151. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 151: generalH1:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Good girl, *ME*![LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_BACK][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 151, col 140. This indicates a coding error.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([[ADD_TEARS]) on line 151 refers to a non-existing line.

Syntax - Major: Double trigger opener on line 152, col 139 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]That's (...)"
Line 152: generalH1:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]That's C grade at best. [ARMS_LEGS][WINCE][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 152. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 152: generalH1:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]That's C grade at best. [ARMS_LEGS][WINCE][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 152, col 140. This indicates a coding error.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([[ADD_TEARS]) on line 152 refers to a non-existing line.

Syntax - Major: Double trigger opener on line 153, col 139 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]I (...)"
Line 153: generalH2:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]I thought you were the best *ME*? БББББ%0ANow COME ON!ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_LEGS][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 153. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 153: generalH2:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]I thought you were the best *ME*? БББББ%0ANow COME ON!ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_LEGS][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 153, col 140. This indicates a coding error.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([[ADD_TEARS]) on line 153 refers to a non-existing line.

Syntax - Major: Double trigger opener on line 154, col 139 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Good (...)"
Line 154: generalH2:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Good bitch![LOOK_UP][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 154. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 154: generalH2:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Good bitch![LOOK_UP][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 154, col 140. This indicates a coding error.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([[ADD_TEARS]) on line 154 refers to a non-existing line.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES_CLOSED]) on line 183 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 183: generalE:"[EYES_CLOSED]I feel so ugly[DROOL]...[LOOK_DOWN]No wonder he's not cumming."{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 185, col 44.
SDT does not accept spaces in triggers - triggers with spaces in them will appear as plain text in dialogues.
Line 185: generalE:"I love you, Sir.[LOOK_DOWN] [CLOSE EYES]БББББББ%0AI will make you love me...БББББББББББББББББББ%0AI WILL make you love me.БББББББББББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE EYES]) on line 185 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 185: generalE:"I love you, Sir.[LOOK_DOWN] [CLOSE EYES]БББББББ%0AI will make you love me...БББББББББББББББББББ%0AI WILL make you love me.БББББББББББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES_CLOSED]) on line 202 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 202: held:"GO BITCH!!![EYES_CLOSED][COUGH]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES_CLOSED]) on line 204 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 204: held:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Hands down. [ARMS_LEGS] Count for me.[DROOL] Ready? [WINCE][EYES_CLOSED]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A OONNE![COUGH][TAP_HANDS] БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A TWWOOO![DROOL][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS] БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A THREEEEE! [COUGH][DROOL][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A FOOOUUUR! [COUGH][DROOL][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A FOUR AND A HALF![ANGRY_MOOD][DROOL][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS] БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A FOUR AND THREE QUARTERS! [COUGH][DROOL][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A YEAH! FIVE! GOOD BITCH!ББББББББББББББББББББ%0A GOOD FUCKING BITCH!!! [HAPPY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES]БББББББББ[SHOCK]БББББББББ[HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 234.
SDT will ignore numeric values placed in strings.
Line 234: pre_cum:"[LOOK_UP]Have I been good, Sir?ББББББББББББББББ[Him_Yes]"{"set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 235.
Line 235: pre_cum:"[LOOK_UP]Please Mr *YOU*, Sir. Please will you cum on me?ББББББББББББББББ[Him_Yes]"{"set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 236.
Line 236: pre_cum:"[LOOK_DOWN]Thank you for the lesson, Sir. Thank you!ББББББББББББББББ[Him_Yes]"{"set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: A third double quote was found on line 237, col 46, before finding a { in that line. This indicates a coding error.
Line 237: pre_cum:"Please, Sir. I can't take any more!","set"{"set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: Excess characters (,"set") between line content and line attributes on line 237. This indicates a syntax error.
Line 237: pre_cum:"Please, Sir. I can't take any more!","set"{"set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 237.

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 239.
Line 239: pre_cum:"YEEEEAAAHHHHHH[LOOK_UP] %0ADon't stop! ББББББББББББББББББББDon't stop *ME*! [ANGRY_MOOD]"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 240.
Line 240: pre_cum:"Here it comes you fucking bitch, [LOOK_UP]*ME*. ББББББББББББББББББББ%0AKeep working!"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 242.
Line 242: pre_cum:"SUCK![LOOK_UP]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A[WINCE]SUCK YOU BITCH![ADD_TEARS]"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 244.
Line 244: pre_cum:"Is he going to cum?ББББББББББББББББББББББББББ Please cum! PLEASE CUM![LOOK_UP]"{"style":"Thought","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 246.
Line 246: pre_cum:"If I've been a good girl, he'll cum more...[LOOK_UP]I'll work for you Mr *YOU*."{"style":"Thought","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (1) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 247.
Line 247: pre_cum:"What's happening?"{"style":"Thought","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES-CLOSED]) on line 251 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 251: cum_in_eye1:"[EYES-CLOSED]Yeah!ББББББББ [WINCE]Right in the eye!ББББ%0A Good bitch..."{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HAPPY-MOOD]) on line 252 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 252: cum_in_eye2:"I've blinded you! БББББББ%0AMy God that's funny!...[ANGRY_MOOD]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0AGood girl![HAPPY-MOOD][cum_in_eye3]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES_CLOSED]) on line 257 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 257: cum_in_eye1:"[EYES_CLOSED][WINCE]Euugh![CLENCH_TEETH]ББББББББ My eye is glued shut![EYES_CLOSED]ББББББББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES_CLOSED]) on line 257 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 257: cum_in_eye1:"[EYES_CLOSED][WINCE]Euugh![CLENCH_TEETH]ББББББББ My eye is glued shut![EYES_CLOSED]ББББББББББББББББ"{"style":"Thought","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 263. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 263: cum_in_mouth0:"[WINCE] YUK!ББББ[ANGRY_MOOD]"{set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 263, parsing stopped at col -1 (ERROR) at ",set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}"
It seems you made improper use of a line-attribute. The set line-attribute has to be surrounded with double-quotes, like so: "set"

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 271. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 271: cum_in_mouth0:"What now, Sir?ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ"{set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 271, parsing stopped at col -1 (ERROR) at ",set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}"
It seems you made improper use of a line-attribute. The set line-attribute has to be surrounded with double-quotes, like so: "set"
Line 271: cum_in_mouth0:"What now, Sir?ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ"{set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES_CLOSED]) on line 294 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 294: cum_on_face1:"[SHOCK]OH YEAH!!!ББББББББББББББББ You fucking sexy little fucking bitch. You fucking slut...[EYES_CLOSED]"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 306.
Line 306: Her_Grade:"[OPEN_EYES]Mmm... well congratulations[SHOCK] *ME*. You were a really obedient little slut, just the way a good girl should be.[LOOK_DOWN] I'm giving you an A for your work today.[HAPPY_MOOD] ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[LOOK_UP]Now don't forget to come back and practise!ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[Delighted]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 307.
Line 307: Her_Grade:"[OPEN_EYES]Yeah...that was pretty good *ME*.ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ Hmm - you're a messy girl![AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN] Now I'm giving you a B grade, *ME*. You went really deep. You just need to cut back on the breaks, okay. Come back tomorrow and I'll give you another go.[SHOCK]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[Pleased]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 308.
Line 308: Her_Grade:"[OPEN_EYES]Well, it was good to cum *ME*. ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББThat wasn't bad. I'm giving you a C grade *ME*. You took a bit too long to get that throat working, and sometimes I could tell you were giving me attitude.БББББББББOther than that, though, pretty good.БББББББББББББББББББББ[Accepting]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}

Syntax - Major: Double trigger opener on line 309, col 497 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]ББББББ[ARMS_LEGS]БББББББ[Dissap(...)"
Line 309: Her_Grade:"[OPEN_EYES]Yeah. I thought you'd never get there for a while. [ANGRY_MOOD]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББYou've got a D. Too much attitude*ME*. You really need to work a lot harder.[NORMAL_MOOD][ADD_TEARS] Remember - no breaks, no complaints! ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББI'm going to need give you a lot Of practice.БББББББББББ<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]ББББББ[ARMS_LEGS]БББББББ[Dissappointed]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 309. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 309: Her_Grade:"[OPEN_EYES]Yeah. I thought you'd never get there for a while. [ANGRY_MOOD]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББYou've got a D. Too much attitude*ME*. You really need to work a lot harder.[NORMAL_MOOD][ADD_TEARS] Remember - no breaks, no complaints! ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББI'm going to need give you a lot Of practice.БББББББББББ<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]ББББББ[ARMS_LEGS]БББББББ[Dissappointed]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 309, col 498. This indicates a coding error.

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (0) of attribute ("CumLine") in set lineattribute on line 309.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([[ADD_TEARS]) on line 309 refers to a non-existing line.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([Dissappointed]) on line 309 refers to a non-existing line.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HAPY_MOOD]) on line 311 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 311: Delighted:"[HAPY_MOOD]Oh mt GOD! That's amazing. I love you SO much, Sir! Can I suck you off again before school tomorrow?ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ"

Line Usage - Major: Line 314 is unused!
Line 314: Disappointed:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I'm sorry Sir, Mr. *YOU*. [LOOK_DOWN]I can do better. I promise, Sir.[ADD_TEARS]БББББББББББ[ADD_TEARS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[ADD_TEARS]"

Syntax - Major: Double trigger opener on line 433, col 209 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS] (...)"
Line 433: pulled_up:"[SHOCK]You're hurting me, Sir![ANGRY_MOOD]БББББББББББББББББББББ[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS] AGH!![ARMS_LEGS][WINCE][HOLD][LOOK_DOWN][Him_Yes]"

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 433. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 433: pulled_up:"[SHOCK]You're hurting me, Sir![ANGRY_MOOD]БББББББББББББББББББББ[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS] AGH!![ARMS_LEGS][WINCE][HOLD][LOOK_DOWN][Him_Yes]"

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 433, col 210. This indicates a coding error.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([[ADD_TEARS]) on line 433 refers to a non-existing line.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([AHEGO_MOOD]) on line 441 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 441: pulled_up:"[AHEGO_MOOD]I'm so tired, Sir.[DROOL][COUGH] [COUGH]ББББББББББББББББ[RIGHT_HAND_HIS_LEGS][COUGH][TAP_HANDS][Him_Yes]"{"style":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([RIGHT_HAND_HIS_LEGS]) on line 441 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 441: pulled_up:"[AHEGO_MOOD]I'm so tired, Sir.[DROOL][COUGH] [COUGH]ББББББББББББББББ[RIGHT_HAND_HIS_LEGS][COUGH][TAP_HANDS][Him_Yes]"{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: More than 2 double quotes were found on line 442, but the line didn't have lineattributes. Did you accidentally put a double quote (") in the line?
If you want to have double quotes in your line, you should replace them with %22. SDT will replace %22 with " when playing the dialogue, but it won't interfere with loading the dialogue.
If you were to keep the double quotes in the line as it is now, the line will be cut short after the second double quote. There's likely an "excess characters" issue for this line as well - that's what will get cut off.
Line 442: pulled_up:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][DROOL][DROOL]БББББББББ[DROOL][DROOL]БББББББББ[DROOL][DROOL]БББББББББ[DROOL][DROOL]БББББББББ[DROOL]":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 442. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 442: pulled_up:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][DROOL][DROOL]БББББББББ[DROOL][DROOL]БББББББББ[DROOL][DROOL]БББББББББ[DROOL][DROOL]БББББББББ[DROOL]":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HER_YES]) on line 457 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 457: pulled_down:"You're a good slut aren't you?БББББББББББББББББ[HER_YES]"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HER_YES]) on line 458 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 458: pulled_down:"That's a good slut!БББББББББББББББББ You want some more?[HER_YES]"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HER_YES]) on line 459 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 459: pulled_down:"Look at me...ББББББББББББББББ[LOOK_UP]БББББББББББББББББ[HER_YES]"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([EYES_CLOSED]) on line 461 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 461: pulled_down:"[EYES_CLOSED] БББББББББББББББ[ARMS_LOOSE][DROOL] Stay with me, *ME*![ADD_TEARS][DROOL]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[AHEGAO_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][DROOL]БББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_BACK][HIM_YES]"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([HIM_YES]) on line 461 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 461: pulled_down:"[EYES_CLOSED] БББББББББББББББ[ARMS_LOOSE][DROOL] Stay with me, *ME*![ADD_TEARS][DROOL]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[AHEGAO_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][DROOL]БББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_BACK][HIM_YES]"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([RIGHT_HAND_HIS_LEGS]) on line 462 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 462: pulled_down:"[DROOL][COUGH] [COUGH]ББББББББББББББББ[RIGHT_HAND_HIS_LEGS][COUGH][TAP_HANDS] I don't think I can take any more!"{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: Double trigger opener on line 478, col 143 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Good (...)"
Line 478: Him_Yes:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Good girl![LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_BACK][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 478. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 478: Him_Yes:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Good girl![LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_BACK][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 478, col 144. This indicates a coding error.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([[ADD_TEARS]) on line 478 refers to a non-existing line.

Syntax - Major: Double trigger opener on line 479, col 143 near "(...)][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Shut (...)"
Line 479: Him_Yes:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Shut up now, *ME*![LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_BACK][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 479. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 479: Him_Yes:"<SLAP>[LOOK_DOWN][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББ[HOLD][RELEASE][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][ARMS_LOOSE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][[ADD_TEARS]Shut up now, *ME*![LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_BACK][HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 479, col 144. This indicates a coding error.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([[ADD_TEARS]) on line 479 refers to a non-existing line.

Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 509, col 24.
SDT does not accept spaces in triggers - triggers with spaces in them will appear as plain text in dialogues.
Line 509: Her_Yes_Thought:"[NORMAL MOOD][ARMS_BACK] Okay. I can do this...[BLINK]"{"style":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([NORMAL MOOD]) on line 509 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 509: Her_Yes_Thought:"[NORMAL MOOD][ARMS_BACK] Okay. I can do this...[BLINK]"{"style":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([LEFT_HAND_HIS_LEGS]) on line 512 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 512: Her_Yes_Thought:"[ANGRY_MOOD]No more, Sir. Please![LEFT_HAND_HIS_LEGS]"{"style":"Thought"}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Minor issues:
Dialogue was checked in 377 ms with v2.11 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 242 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 109 were major issues, and 133 were minor issues.
There are suppressed major issues in your dialogue. To see these major issues, tick the checkbox "Report Major Issues", then let the checker recheck your dialogue.
Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 43, col 14 near "introtrue1:"Hi !"{"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 43: introtrue1:"Hi *ME*!БББББББББББББ[introtrue5]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}
Stripped Line 43: introtrue1:"Hi !"{"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 45, col 53 near "(...) objective ? (...)"
Line 45: introtrue6:"Are you ready for your learning objective *ME*? ББББББББББББББББ[introtrue7]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}
Stripped Line 45: introtrue6:"Are you ready for your learning objective ? "{"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 47, col 77 near "(...) ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A 'To (...)"
Line 47: introtrue8:"Your learning objective today, *ME*, is... ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A 'To give an effective deepthroat?' ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A Are you ready to begin your lesson, *ME*?[introtrue9]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Space at start of new line on line 48, col 22 near "(...) %0A I (...)"
Line 48: introtrue9:"Yes, Sir. [LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББ%0AББ I am ready to learn, Sir. [LOOK_DOWN][introtrue10]"{"set":{"First":"false"}}
Stripped Line 48: introtrue9:"Yes, Sir. %0A I am ready to learn, Sir. "{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Minor: Usage of colon in dialogue line or erroneous space before dialogue line on line 49, col 88 near "(...) one: good (...)"
Line 49: introtrue10:"Good girl [HAPPY_MOOD]ББББББББББББББББ[BLINK][LOOK_DOWN]ББББББ%0ALesson one: good girls do EXACTLY what they're told. [AHEGAO_MOOD][BLINK] ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A Now, what are you going to do, *ME*? [introtrue11]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Syntax - Minor: Found a probable illegal colon on line 49, col 88. Replace colons in dialogue lines with %3A.

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 49, col 174 near "(...) ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A Now, (...)"

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions.
Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".
Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 52, col 37 near "(...) Mr , (...)"
Line 52: introtrue13:"Exactly what I'm told Mr *YOU*, Sir.ББББББББ [LOOK_DOWN][introtrue14]"{"set":{"First":"false"}}
Stripped Line 52: introtrue13:"Exactly what I'm told Mr , Sir. "{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Double space on line 53, col 20 near "introtrue14:"Good... Now (...)"
Line 53: introtrue14:"Good... ББББББББББББББББ Now open your mouth. ББББББББББББББ[introtrue15]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}
Stripped Line 53: introtrue14:"Good... Now open your mouth. "{"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 54, col 110 near "(...) [BLINK]ББББББББББББББ%0A I (...)"
Line 54: introtrue15:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Thank you so much for this opportunity, Mr *YOU*, Sir. [BLINK]ББББББББББББББ%0A I just want you to know, Sir, that I...[LOOK_DOWN]БББББББББББББ%0A that I...БББББББББББББ%0A [AHEGAO_MOOD][BLINK] I love you, Sir. ББББББ%0AI want you to do whatever it takes to get the best out of me...БББББББББББББББББ%0APlease, Sir. Don't hold back... [introtrue16]"{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 58, col 27 near "(...) me, !"{"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}"
Line 58: introtrue2:"Don't fight me, *ME*!ББББББББББББББББ[introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}
Stripped Line 58: introtrue2:"Don't fight me, !"{"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}

Space before period for new line on line 59, col 35 near "(...) better, . %0AMake (...)"
Line 59: introtrue2:"The messier the better, *ME*. ББББББ%0AMake more mess!ББББББББББББББББ[introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}
Stripped Line 59: introtrue2:"The messier the better, . %0AMake more mess!"{"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 60, col 31 near "(...) that ?"{"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}"
Stripped Line 60: introtrue2:"<SLAP>You like that ?"{"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 61, col 61 near "(...) *ME*ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A you (...)"
Line 61: introtrue2:"If you want to improve *ME*ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A you have to take a little more punishment[AHEGAO_MOOD][FACE_FUCK_STYLE][DROOL][introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 62, col 92 near "(...) *ME*.ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A Now, (...)"
Line 62: introtrue2:"You're barely scraping an E [LOOK_DOWN][ANGRY_MOOD], *ME*.ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A Now, ramp it up![introtrue3]"{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}}

Space at start of new line on line 64, col 10 near "introtrue3:" This (...)"
Line 64: introtrue3:"[HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP] This is the most [BLINK]exciting moment of my whole life, Sir.[LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББББББ"
Stripped Line 64: introtrue3:" This is the most exciting moment of my whole life, Sir."

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 76, col 80 near "(...) Sir.ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A I'll (...)"
Line 76: introfalse1:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]Sorry, Mr *YOU*, Sir.ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A I'll do better, Sir. ББББББ%0APlease, Sir.[LOOK_UP]"

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 77, col 93 near "(...) Sir.[LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A [introtrue2]""
Line 77: introfalse1:"You're the best teacher I ever had, Mr *YOU* Sir.[LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A [introtrue2]"

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions.
Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".
Double space on line 78, col 25 near "(...) Mr Sir,%0AI'll (...)"
Line 78: introfalse1:"Thank you Mr *YOU* Sir,[LOOK_UP]ББББББББ[LOOK_DOWN][BLINK]ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0AI'll do anything you want.ББББББББББББББББ[introtrue2]"
Stripped Line 78: introfalse1:"Thank you Mr Sir,%0AI'll do anything you want."

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 79, col 56 near "(...) Sir,[LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББ%0A teach (...)"
Line 79: introfalse1:"Please Mr *YOU* Sir,[LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББ%0A teach me how to suck your cock.[LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A Teach me, please Sir...[LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББ[HOLD]"

Double space on line 84, col 42 near "(...) Mr Sir?"{"set":{"FirstSuckN":"false"}}"
Line 84: part_inNtrue:"[LOOK_UP]Do you have to go so deep Mr *YOU* Sir?ББББББББ[Him_Yes]"{"set":{"FirstSuckN":"false"}}
Stripped Line 84: part_inNtrue:"Do you have to go so deep Mr Sir?"{"set":{"FirstSuckN":"false"}}

Double space on line 88, col 24 near "(...) Mr Sir, (...)"
Line 88: part_inNfalse:"Please Mr *YOU* Sir,ББББББББ [LOOK_DOWN]give me it all.ББББББББ[part_inNB]"
Stripped Line 88: part_inNfalse:"Please Mr Sir, give me it all."

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 89, col 18 near "(...) up !"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 89: part_inNB:"Shut up *ME*!БББББББББББББ"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 89: part_inNB:"Shut up !"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 90, col 25 near "(...) deeper *ME*!"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 90: part_inNB:"Suck me deeper *ME*!"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 95, col 23 near "(...) deeper !"{"style":"Him","set":{"FirstSuckH":"fals(...)"
Line 95: part_inHtrue:"Go deeper *ME*![LOOK_UP]"{"style":"Him","set":{"FirstSuckH":"false"}}
Stripped Line 95: part_inHtrue:"Go deeper !"{"style":"Him","set":{"FirstSuckH":"false"}}

Space before period for new line on line 97, col 23 near "(...) on, . Good (...)"
Line 97: part_inHfalse:"Come on, *ME*. Good girls go deeper than this![ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][COUGH]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 97: part_inHfalse:"Come on, . Good girls go deeper than this!"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 98, col 33 near "(...) great *ME*.[HAPPY_MOOD]ББББББББ (...)"
Line 98: part_inHfalse:"You're doing great *ME*.[HAPPY_MOOD]ББББББББ Now keep going!"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 100, col 58 near "(...) *ME*.[SHOCK]БББББ%0A Now (...)"
Line 100: part_inHfalse:"Your averaging about a D+ *ME*.[SHOCK]БББББ%0A Now give [WINCE][COUGH]БББББme your throat...ББББББ[COUGH][LOOK_DOWN]"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 106, col 38 near "part_inTtrue:"[SHOCK]Hmm,БББББББББББББ%0A he (...)"
Line 106: part_inTtrue:"[SHOCK]Hmm,БББББББББББББ%0A he is so big and hard!"{"style":"Thought","set":{"FirstSuckT":"false"}}

Double space on line 108, col 35 near "(...) me if (...)"
Line 108: part_inTfalse:"[OPEN_EYES] You have to tell me [WINCE] ББББББББББББББif I'm doing this right..."{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 108: part_inTfalse:" You have to tell me if I'm doing this right..."{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 108, col 13 near "part_inTfalse:" You (...)"
Line 108: part_inTfalse:"[OPEN_EYES] You have to tell me [WINCE] ББББББББББББББif I'm doing this right..."{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 108: part_inTfalse:" You have to tell me if I'm doing this right..."{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 109, col 28 near "(...) Mr Sir! (...)"
Line 109: part_inTfalse:"[COUGH]ББББББББ thank you Mr *YOU* Sir![WINCE] ББББББ%0AThank you so much!"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 109: part_inTfalse:" thank you Mr Sir! %0AThank you so much!"{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 109, col 13 near "part_inTfalse:" thank (...)"
Line 109: part_inTfalse:"[COUGH]ББББББББ thank you Mr *YOU* Sir![WINCE] ББББББ%0AThank you so much!"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 109: part_inTfalse:" thank you Mr Sir! %0AThank you so much!"{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 113, col 30 near "(...) Mr Sir!""
Line 113: first_dt:"[LOOK_DOWN]Now THAT'S[WINCE]ББББББББ[COUGH]ББББББ%0ADEEP[EYES_CLOSED] Mr *YOU* Sir!ББББББББББББББББББББББББ[OPEN_EYES][HOLD]"
Stripped Line 113: first_dt:"Now THAT'S%0ADEEP Mr Sir!"

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 116, col 69 near "(...) before Mr. (...)"
Line 116: first_dt:"[OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP]No one has ever deep throated me before Mr. *YOU*, Sir. [WINCE]ББББББББББББББ%0AAm I doing okay?[LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББББББ[Him_Yes]"

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 118, col 34 near "(...) it!ББББББББББББББ%0A You're (...)"
Line 118: first_dt:"That's it!ББББББББББББББ%0A You're making progress. [HAPPY_MOOD][LOOK_UP]ББББББ%0ANow give me more!"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 120, col 49 near "(...) skills, !"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 120: first_dt:"Don't stop!ББББББББББББББ%0Ashow me those new skills, *ME*![LOOK_DOWN][NORMAL_MOOD]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 120: first_dt:"Don't stop!%0Ashow me those new skills, !"{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 123, col 37 near "(...) want (...)"
Line 123: first_dt:"[OPEN_EYES][WINCE] Is this what all guys want [CLOSE_EYES][DROOL] ББББББББББББББББ [OPEN_EYES]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 123: first_dt:" Is this what all guys want "{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 123, col 8 near "first_dt:" Is (...)"
Line 123: first_dt:"[OPEN_EYES][WINCE] Is this what all guys want [CLOSE_EYES][DROOL] ББББББББББББББББ [OPEN_EYES]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 123: first_dt:" Is this what all guys want "{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 124, col 17 near "(...) God %0Athat (...)"
Line 124: first_dt:"[OPEN_EYES][WINCE][ANGRY_MOOD] My God ББББББББ %0Athat really hurt[TAP_HANDS]!"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 124: first_dt:" My God %0Athat really hurt!"{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 124, col 8 near "first_dt:" My (...)"
Line 124: first_dt:"[OPEN_EYES][WINCE][ANGRY_MOOD] My God ББББББББ %0Athat really hurt[TAP_HANDS]!"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 124: first_dt:" My God %0Athat really hurt!"{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 138, col 30 near "(...) Mr Sir?""
Line 138: generalN2:"[LOOK_DOWN]Am I good enough Mr *YOU* Sir?ББББББББББББББББ[Him_Yes]"
Stripped Line 138: generalN2:"Am I good enough Mr Sir?"

Double space on line 140, col 56 near "(...) Mr Sir...""
Line 140: generalN3:"You have always been my favourite teacher, Mr *YOU* Sir...[LOOK_UP]"
Stripped Line 140: generalN3:"You have always been my favourite teacher, Mr Sir..."

Double space on line 142, col 37 near "(...) Mr Sir?""
Line 142: generalN4:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Do you like hurting me, Mr *YOU* Sir?ББББББББББББББББ[Him_Yes]"
Stripped Line 142: generalN4:"Do you like hurting me, Mr Sir?"

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 144, col 58 near "(...) Sir.БББББББББББББББББББББ%0A I (...)"
Line 144: generalN5:"Sorry, sorry...sorry, Sir.БББББББББББББББББББББ%0A I do moreБББББББББББББ%0A sorry...ББББББББ sorry...БББББББББББББ%0A sorry БББББ%0AI'm so embarrassed...ББББББББ sorry..."{"set":{"GenTimes":4}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 151, col 161 near "(...) girl, *ME*![LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_BACK](...)"

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 153, col 44 near "(...) best ? (...)"
Stripped Line 153: generalH2:"<SLAP>I thought you were the best ? %0ANow COME ON!"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 161, col 35 near "(...) for, ?"{"style":"Him","set":{"GenTimes":4}}"
Line 161: generalH5:"Tell me you're good for, *ME*?[SHOCK]ББББББББББББББББ[generalC]"{"style":"Him","set":{"GenTimes":4}}
Stripped Line 161: generalH5:"Tell me you're good for, ?"{"style":"Him","set":{"GenTimes":4}}

Space before period for new line on line 166, col 28 near "(...) throat . Now (...)"
Line 166: generalD:"[LOOK_DOWN]I love your throat *ME*. Now give it to me!"
Stripped Line 166: generalD:"I love your throat . Now give it to me!"

Double space on line 168, col 17 near "generalD:"AAhhhhh you're (...)"
Line 168: generalD:"AAhhhhh *ME*[BLINK]ББББББББ you're a beautiful little bitch. Now SUCK![SHOCK]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 168: generalD:"AAhhhhh you're a beautiful little bitch. Now SUCK!"{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 173, col 9 near "generalT1:" I (...)"
Line 173: generalT1:"[SHOCK] I love your big cock, Sir[LOOK_UP]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 173: generalT1:" I love your big cock, Sir"{"style":"Thought"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 175, col 114 near "(...)[CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS][ARMS_LOOSE]БББББ%0A BLEUGHH![DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL] (...)"
Line 175: generalT2:"[SHOCK]Oh no [ANGRY_MOOD] I'm going to...ББББББББ[DROOL][WINCE][CLOSE_EYES][ADD_TEARS][ARMS_LOOSE]БББББ%0A BLEUGHH![DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL] [DROOL]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_LEGS][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_DOWN]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[NORMAL_MOOD]"{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 176, col 9 near "generalT3:" Why (...)"
Line 176: generalT3:"[OPEN_EYES][BLINK][ANGRY_MOOD] Why isn't he cumming yet?"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 176: generalT3:" Why isn't he cumming yet?"{"style":"Thought"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 184, col 38 near "(...) OUCH!БББББББББББББББ%0A [ANGRY_MOOD][WINCE]OUCH!...[Him_Yes]"{"st(...)"
Line 184: generalE:"[WINCE] OUCH!БББББББББББББББ%0A [ANGRY_MOOD][WINCE]OUCH!...[Him_Yes]"{"style":"Thought"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 187, col 76 near "(...) girl,[LOOK_UP]БББББББББББББББ%0A PLEASE![ANGRY_MOOD]"{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 187: generalT5true:"Please tell me I've been a good girl,[LOOK_UP]БББББББББББББББ%0A PLEASE![ANGRY_MOOD]"{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 198, col 12 near "(...) no.%0A No, (...)"
Line 198: held:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][DROOL]Oh no.БББББББ%0A[TAP_HANDS][WINCE][DROOL]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ No, no, no. [TAP_HANDS]ББББББ[TAP_HANDS][DROOL][ANGRY_MOOD]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0AI can't stop it[DROOL][ARMS_LOOSE]БББББББББББББ%0A[WINCE][DROOL] I'm to... БББББББББББББББББББББББББoh no [WINCE][DROOL][DROOL]ББББББ[WINCE][ADD_TEARS][ARMS_LEGS][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL][DROOL]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_LEGS]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 198: held:"Oh no.%0A No, no, no. %0AI can't stop it%0A I'm to... oh no "{"style":"Thought"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 200, col 46 near "(...) chance.БББББББ%0A I've (...)"
Line 200: held:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]This is my chance.БББББББ%0A I've just got to [WINCE]keep holding it...ББББББ"{"style":"Thought"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 201, col 35 near "held:"YEAH!!![DROOL]БББББББББББББББ%0A That's (...)"
Line 201: held:"YEAH!!![DROOL]БББББББББББББББ%0A That's it *ME*. [ADD_TEARS][DROOL][WINCE]"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 204, col 145 near "(...)ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A OONNE![COUGH][TAP_HANDS] (...)"
Line 204: held:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Hands down. [ARMS_LEGS] Count for me.[DROOL] Ready? [WINCE][EYES_CLOSED]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A OONNE![COUGH][TAP_HANDS] БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A TWWOOO![DROOL][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS] БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A THREEEEE! [COUGH][DROOL][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A FOOOUUUR! [COUGH][DROOL][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A FOUR AND A HALF![ANGRY_MOOD][DROOL][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS] БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A FOUR AND THREE QUARTERS! [COUGH][DROOL][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS][TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[TAP_HANDS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ%0A YEAH! FIVE! GOOD BITCH!ББББББББББББББББББББ%0A GOOD FUCKING BITCH!!! [HAPPY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES]БББББББББ[SHOCK]БББББББББ[HOLD]"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 205, col 42 near "(...) IT![WINCE][DROOL]ББББББББББББББ%0A HOLDБББББ[DROOL]ББББББ (...)"
Line 205: held:"HOLD IT![WINCE][DROOL]ББББББББББББББ%0A HOLDБББББ[DROOL]ББББББ IT!!ББББББББББББББ[DROOL]"{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 209, col 11 near "held:"DON'T FIGHT (...)"
Line 209: held:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]DON'T [COUGH] FIGHT ME! БББББББББББББББББББББББББ[WINCE]ББББББ[OPEN_EYES]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 209: held:"DON'T FIGHT ME! "{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 211, col 15 near "(...) mustn't let (...)"
Line 211: held:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][HOLD]I [COUGH][WINCE][ARMS_HIS_LEGS]ББББББББББББББББББББmustn't [COUGH][DROOL] ББББББББББББББББББББlet [CLOSE_EYES][DROOL] ББББББББББББББББББББhim [BLINK][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP] ББББББББББББББББББББ%0Adown! [CLOSE_EYES][TAP_HANDS][ADD_TEARS][DROOL][COUGH][DROOL][TAP_HANDS]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 211: held:"I mustn't let him %0Adown! "{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 215, col 23 near "(...) Mr Sir!""
Line 215: vigorous:"Keep going Mr *YOU* Sir!ББББББББББББББББ[HOLD]"
Stripped Line 215: vigorous:"Keep going Mr Sir!"

Double space on line 224, col 26 near "(...) Mr Sir!"{"style":"Thought"}"
Line 224: vigorous:"[HOLD]ББББББББYes!ББББББББ Need air Mr *YOU* Sir!"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 224: vigorous:"Yes! Need air Mr Sir!"{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 226, col 20 near "(...) Mr Sir! (...)"
Line 226: vigorous:"No more Mr *YOU* Sir![LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББ Please Sir ББББББББББББББББББББ%0ANO MORE!!![SHOCK][HOLD]"{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 226: vigorous:"No more Mr Sir! Please Sir %0ANO MORE!!!"{"style":"Thought"}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 235, col 18 near "(...) Mr , (...)"
Line 235: pre_cum:"[LOOK_UP]Please Mr *YOU*, Sir. Please will you cum on me?ББББББББББББББББ[Him_Yes]"{"set":{"CumLine":"1"}}
Stripped Line 235: pre_cum:"Please Mr , Sir. Please will you cum on me?"{"set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 239, col 49 near "(...) stop ! (...)"
Line 239: pre_cum:"YEEEEAAAHHHHHH[LOOK_UP] %0ADon't stop! ББББББББББББББББББББDon't stop *ME*! [ANGRY_MOOD]"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}
Stripped Line 239: pre_cum:"YEEEEAAAHHHHHH %0ADon't stop! Don't stop ! "{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Space before period for new line on line 240, col 41 near "(...) bitch, . %0AKeep (...)"
Line 240: pre_cum:"Here it comes you fucking bitch, [LOOK_UP]*ME*. ББББББББББББББББББББ%0AKeep working!"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}
Stripped Line 240: pre_cum:"Here it comes you fucking bitch, . %0AKeep working!"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"1"}}

Grammar - Minor: Space at start of new line on line 251, col 68 near "(...) eye!ББББ%0A Good (...)"
Line 251: cum_in_eye1:"[EYES-CLOSED]Yeah!ББББББББ [WINCE]Right in the eye!ББББ%0A Good bitch..."{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Space at start of new line on line 263, col 13 near "cum_in_mouth0:" YUK!""
Stripped Line 263: cum_in_mouth0:" YUK!"

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 264, col 28 near "(...) wow *ME*!БББББББББ (...)"
Line 264: cum_in_mouth1:"[WINCE]Oh wow *ME*!БББББББББ That was incredible![HAPPY_MOOD]БББББББББ[SWALLOW]БББББББББ"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 265, col 44 near "(...) great *ME*![HAPPY_MOOD]БББББББББ[SWALLOW]ББББББ(...)"
Line 265: cum_in_mouth2:"FUCK!БББББББББ That was great *ME*![HAPPY_MOOD]БББББББББ[SWALLOW]БББББББББ[cum_in_mouth3]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Double space on line 267, col 28 near "(...) Well I'm (...)"
Line 267: cum_in_mouth3:"MMM-mmm. Well *ME* I'm about ready to grade you. БББББББББ[SWALLOW][LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББ[Her_Grade]"{"style":"him"}
Stripped Line 267: cum_in_mouth3:"MMM-mmm. Well I'm about ready to grade you. "{"style":"him"}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 280, col 58 near "(...) taste *ME*?ББББББББББББББББ"{"style":"Him","set(...)"
Line 280: cum_in_throat1:"WOW!!!ББББББББББББББББ%0AIHow's that taste *ME*?ББББББББББББББББ"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 281, col 23 near "(...) it !"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}"
Line 281: cum_in_throat2:"Take it *ME*!ББББББББББББББББ[cum_in_throat3]"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 281: cum_in_throat2:"Take it !"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 282, col 60 near "(...) throat !"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}"
Line 282: cum_in_throat2:"Fucking hell!ББББББББББББББББ Right down your fucking throat *ME*!ББББББББББББББББ[cum_in_throat3]"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 282: cum_in_throat2:"Fucking hell! Right down your fucking throat !"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Space before period for new line on line 283, col 44 near "(...) Lesson . Are (...)"
Line 283: cum_in_throat3:"That's the end of the Lesson *ME*. Are you ready for your grade? [Her_Grade]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 283: cum_in_throat3:"That's the end of the Lesson . Are you ready for your grade? "{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 296, col 36 near "(...) covered, !Totally (...)"
Line 296: cum_on_face2:"Fuck,ББББББББ you are covered, *ME*!ББББББББББББББББTotally fucking covered...ББББББББББББББББ[cum_on_face3]"{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 296: cum_on_face2:"Fuck, you are covered, !Totally fucking covered..."{"style":"Him","set":{"CumLine":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 297, col 18 near "cum_on_face3:"Yeah !Let's (...)"
Line 297: cum_on_face3:"[CLOSE_EYES]Yeah *ME*!ББББББББББLet's get you graded!БББББ[OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[Her_Grade]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 297: cum_on_face3:"Yeah !Let's get you graded!"{"style":"Him"}

Space before period for new line on line 306, col 38 near "(...) congratulations . You (...)"
Line 306: Her_Grade:"[OPEN_EYES]Mmm... well congratulations[SHOCK] *ME*. You were a really obedient little slut, just the way a good girl should be.[LOOK_DOWN] I'm giving you an A for your work today.[HAPPY_MOOD] ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[LOOK_UP]Now don't forget to come back and practise!ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[Delighted]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}
Stripped Line 306: Her_Grade:"Mmm... well congratulations . You were a really obedient little slut, just the way a good girl should be. I'm giving you an A for your work today. Now don't forget to come back and practise!"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}

Space before period for new line on line 307, col 38 near "(...) good . Hmm (...)"
Line 307: Her_Grade:"[OPEN_EYES]Yeah...that was pretty good *ME*.ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ Hmm - you're a messy girl![AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN] Now I'm giving you a B grade, *ME*. You went really deep. You just need to cut back on the breaks, okay. Come back tomorrow and I'll give you another go.[SHOCK]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[Pleased]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}
Stripped Line 307: Her_Grade:"Yeah...that was pretty good . Hmm - you're a messy girl! Now I'm giving you a B grade, . You went really deep. You just need to cut back on the breaks, okay. Come back tomorrow and I'll give you another go."{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}

Space before period for new line on line 308, col 35 near "(...) cum . That (...)"
Line 308: Her_Grade:"[OPEN_EYES]Well, it was good to cum *ME*. ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББThat wasn't bad. I'm giving you a C grade *ME*. You took a bit too long to get that throat working, and sometimes I could tell you were giving me attitude.БББББББББOther than that, though, pretty good.БББББББББББББББББББББ[Accepting]"{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}
Stripped Line 308: Her_Grade:"Well, it was good to cum . That wasn't bad. I'm giving you a C grade . You took a bit too long to get that throat working, and sometimes I could tell you were giving me attitude.Other than that, though, pretty good."{"style":"him","set":{"CumLine":"0"}}

Double space on line 312, col 60 near "(...) Mr Sir. (...)"
Line 312: Pleased:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Making you cum was the best thing I've ever done Mr *YOU* Sir. I'll take it even harder next time!ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ"
Stripped Line 312: Pleased:"Making you cum was the best thing I've ever done Mr Sir. I'll take it even harder next time!"

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 313, col 112 near "(...) time I (...)"
Line 313: Accepting:"Thank you for letting me suck your cock, Sir. [LOOK_DOWN]I know I can do better. [ADD_TEARS]Next time I won't fight you, Sir. I promise. ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ"

Space before period for new line on line 314, col 32 near "(...) Mr. . I (...)"
Line 314: Disappointed:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I'm sorry Sir, Mr. *YOU*. [LOOK_DOWN]I can do better. I promise, Sir.[ADD_TEARS]БББББББББББ[ADD_TEARS]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[ADD_TEARS]"
Stripped Line 314: Disappointed:"I'm sorry Sir, Mr. . I can do better. I promise, Sir."

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 326, col 53 near "(...) cock *ME*..."{"style":"Him"}"
Line 326: restart:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]Suck all the cum from my cock *ME*..."{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 327, col 43 near "(...) now ?"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 327: restart:"[LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS][RIGHT_ARM_LEGS]Why don't we do it again right now *ME*?ББББББББББББББББ[Her_Yes_Thought]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 327: restart:"Why don't we do it again right now ?"{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 371, col 30 near "(...) God! OH (...)"
Line 371: wake:"Wh- where...?ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ Oh my God! [COUGH] OH MY GOD! [COUGH][ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP] OH MY GOD!БББББББББББББББББББББББББББ You think this is sexy?[LOOK_DOWN]БББББББББББББББББББББББББББ"
Stripped Line 371: wake:"Wh- where...? Oh my God! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! You think this is sexy?"

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 374, col 18 near "(...) fainted *ME*!ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ (...)"
Line 374: wakeA:"You fainted *ME*!ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ That so fucking sexy!БББББББББББББББББББББББББББ YEAH! БББББББББББББББББББББББББББYou are MY OBEDIENT FUCKING LITTLE BITCH! Aren't you? ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[wakeB]"{"style":"Him"}

Space before period for new line on line 375, col 14 near "(...) God, . Now (...)"
Line 375: wakeA:"My God, *ME*. Now you are starting to make me think you might be special after all [HAPPY_MOOD]. БББББББББББББББББББББББББББI'll be doing that to you again! [AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 375: wakeA:"My God, . Now you are starting to make me think you might be special after all . I'll be doing that to you again! "{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 377, col 11 near "wake:"Sorry *ME*,ББББББББББББББББThat (...)"
Line 377: wake:"Sorry *ME*,ББББББББББББББББThat was too long that time!"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 378, col 16 near "(...) ok *ME*?ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[wak(...)"
Line 378: wake:"Are you ok *ME*?ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[wakeB]"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 379, col 46 near "(...) that *ME*...ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[w(...)"
Line 379: wake:"Whoops! ББББББББББББББББSorry about that *ME*...ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[wakeB]"{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 380, col 11 near "wakeB:"Okay Okay (...)"
Line 380: wakeB:"Okay [COUGH][BLINK] Okay ББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[ADD_TEARS]Just give me a moment..."
Stripped Line 380: wakeB:"Okay Okay Just give me a moment..."

Double space on line 385, col 38 near "(...) sorry So (...)"
Line 385: wake:"That was not good...I'm so sorry [COUGH]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББ So sorry, Sir.I can still do this[COUGH]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББ I promise..."{"style":"Thought"}
Stripped Line 385: wake:"That was not good...I'm so sorry So sorry, Sir.I can still do this I promise..."{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 397, col 45 near "(...) Mr so (...)"
Line 397: hand_job_strokeN:"[LOOK_UP]I love youББББББББ [LOOK_DOWN]you're brutal Mr *YOU*ББББББББ so powerful..."{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 397: hand_job_strokeN:"I love you you're brutal Mr so powerful..."{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}

Double space on line 398, col 41 near "(...) Mr Sir..."{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}"
Line 398: hand_job_strokeN:"[SHOCK]Your cock is so hard Mr *YOU* Sir..."{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 398: hand_job_strokeN:"Your cock is so hard Mr Sir..."{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}

Double space on line 400, col 46 near "(...) Mr Sir!"{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}"
Line 400: hand_job_strokeN:"[LOOK_UP]You are so thick and hard Mr *YOU* Sir![ARMS_BACK]"{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 400: hand_job_strokeN:"You are so thick and hard Mr Sir!"{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}

Double space on line 402, col 39 near "(...) Mr Sir..."{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}"
Line 402: hand_job_strokeN:"[LOOK_DOWN]I'm ready for more Mr *YOU* Sir...[ARMS_BACK]"{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 402: hand_job_strokeN:"I'm ready for more Mr Sir..."{"set":{"Wank":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 407, col 28 near "(...) up ? (...)"
Line 407: hand_job_strokeH0:"What's up *ME*? You tired?..."{"style":"Him","set":{"Wank":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 407: hand_job_strokeH0:"What's up ? You tired?..."{"style":"Him","set":{"Wank":"+1"}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 410, col 29 near "(...) up *ME*,ББББББББ (...)"
Line 410: hand_job_strokeH3:"Keep it up *ME*,ББББББББ I'm getting there..."{"style":"Him","set":{"Wank":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 411, col 48 near "(...) reward ?"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 411: hand_job_strokeH4:"Are you ready for your reward *ME*?[LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[Her_Yes][ARMS_LEGS]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 411: hand_job_strokeH4:"Are you ready for your reward ?"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 435, col 39 near "(...) today, ?"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 435: pulled_up:"What have you learned today, *ME*?[her_lesson1]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 435: pulled_up:"What have you learned today, ?"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 436, col 45 near "(...) today, !"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 436: pulled_up:"Tell me what you've learned today, *ME*![her_lesson1]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 436: pulled_up:"Tell me what you've learned today, !"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 437, col 54 near "(...) you, ?"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 437: pulled_up:"You're an obedient little slut, aren't you, *ME*?ББББББББ[Her_Yes]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 437: pulled_up:"You're an obedient little slut, aren't you, ?"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 438, col 38 near "(...) today ?"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 438: pulled_up:"What have you learned today *ME*?[SHOCK]БББББББ[her_lesson1]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 438: pulled_up:"What have you learned today ?"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 439, col 53 near "(...) you, ?"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 439: pulled_up:"You like what I'm doing to you, don't you, *ME*?ББББББББ[Her_Yes]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 439: pulled_up:"You like what I'm doing to you, don't you, ?"{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Minor: Excess characters (:"Thought"}) after line attributes on line 442. This indicates a syntax error.

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 447, col 60 near "(...) Mr , (...)"
Line 447: her_lesson1:"I have learned БББББББББББББББББББББББББББto give you complete control, Mr *YOU*, Sir.[LOOK_DOWN]ББББББББББББ[Him_Yes]"
Stripped Line 447: her_lesson1:"I have learned to give you complete control, Mr , Sir."

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 460, col 23 near "(...) up *ME*!"{"style":"Him"}"
Line 460: pulled_down:"Keep it up *ME*!"{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 461, col 13 near "pulled_down:" Stay (...)"
Stripped Line 461: pulled_down:" Stay with me, !"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 461, col 28 near "(...) me, !"{"style":"Him"}"
Stripped Line 461: pulled_down:" Stay with me, !"{"style":"Him"}
forum can't handle this much text, look at tool http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0 here for full log

byronbunch

Potential Patron
Gosh that's a lot of issues! It does work though! Honest.

I'm not likely to fix all of those issues; I knew it was messy(sic).

Where can I get the dialogue checker? For future dialogues.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Alright, let me put it to you this way.
Your dialogue, as is, does not work. Not properly, anyway.
I understand that you're not willing to fix that.
But it would be nice if the dialogue at least worked.

I gave you a link to the dialogue checker in a PM, in the last post and in my signature (and now in this post too http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0 ).

Since you don't want to fix the dialogue, I'll fix it for you.
That is - I remove the major issues - you'll have to verify that the dialogue indeed works as it should (maybe you're relying on something broken to be broken).

Minor issues don't impair a dialogue's functionality (or at least they shouldn't) and I'll leave that up to you.
Or someone else with too much spare time.

Major semantical issues fixed:
- Disappointed ending should now work.
- Resetting cum line variable should now work.
- Styles in intro should now work properly (or the variables that weren't getting set now are)
- Her_Yes should work now.
- She should now close her eyes more consistently.

Additionally, SDT should no longer give errors when loading the dialogue
(Modding -> Edit -> Log)

By the way, if my posts have a bit of a negative feeling about them... sorry about that. I sometimes forget it can be hard to get everything right. I just looked at the number of errors when I hauled it through the checker and saw a lot of silly mistakes...
But they're consistent.
You've misinterpreted the way SDT works and I don't blame you - it can be hard to find info if you don't know where to look.

That saaaid...
[EYES_CLOSED] - use [CLOSE_EYES].
{"style":"Him"}{"set":{"First":"false"}} - multiple line attributes go in 1 JSON object. Like so: {"style":"Him","set":{"First":"false"}}
{"CumLine":"1"} - numeric values can't have string quotations around them. Use {"CumLine":1}

I look forward to seeing more dialogues from you.

Attachments

girlsschoolgoodnessSEMIFIXED.txt
80.5 KB · Views: 1,440

byronbunch

Potential Patron
Thanks Pim_GD.

I hope to get more efficient and competent with the code the more I do.

I know this isn't perfect at the moment.

I've downloaded so much great stuff from some amazing Modders, and I just want to give back what I can to the amazing people who contribute so much to SDT - which is an awesome program.

Thanks to you and to everyone here.

The Hermit

Potential Patron
byronbunch said:
[SNIP!]
I started editing a Hermit dialogue and got a bit carried away. Anyway, it is a little bit rough. I hope that some of you like it.
[SNIP!]

Ooh! I've got to have a look just to see what you've done now. :D

Tankmaster88

Potential Patron
I saw someone mentioned the "Mr Sir" grammar issue, but I didn't see a fix for it. I may have missed it, but an easy fix that can be done with a simple "Replace all" is to replace "(...) Mr *YOU*(...)" with "(...)* Mr YOU*(...)". That way, if no name is set, it will exclude Mr as well. So instead of "Exactly what I'm told Mr , Sir.", it would say "Exactly what I'm told, Sir."

One little thing is that in places where you have commas around "Mr *YOU*" and then "Sir", so like "(...), Mr *YOU*, Sir", you have to include one of the commas in inside the asterisks as well, like "(...)*, Mr YOU*, Sir" or "(...),* Mr YOU,* Sir" or else you can get "(...),, Sir."

Easiest thing would probably be this:
Find/Replace: Mr *YOU*>* Mr YOU*
Find/Replace:,* Mr YOU*>*, Mr YOU*
Note the space before Mr in both the find and replace areas here, it's important.

This should fix any "(...), Mr , Sir", "(...),,Sir", "(...),.", etc.

I hope this was helpful and doesn't sound pompous for suggesting Find/Replace. I never know if I'm making my point clear so I try to explain as much as I can. Happy modding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.