Girls explode (1 Viewer)

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
Does anyone have content related to girls being literally destroyed? Exploding and etc. It can be women even, fembots, androids, game, film, anime or etc. Pictures, videos or any media.

Like this:

Or this:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
two that i remember from the 90s arcade games. one was something like "Baseball 2020", where if the batter (who could be a girl robot) was hit by a ball it would explode and a new robot would appear. another one was some kind of ninja game where you could play as a female ninja cyborg. if you died i think your arms and head would explode away. it has been a long time though so maybe my memory is wrong.

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
Oh very nice! The second I already knew, it's the Ninja Warriors, but the first one is really good too.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
There was one game that probably first introduced me into such a thing, but I didn't really consider it until a year or so after I discovered what ryona was. It was called "3D Ballz" for the SNES and Genesis. It was quite a strange fighting game with strange controls and presentation. The whole thing wasn't really great overall. Thing is, all the characters were formed together with 3D balls and took shapes of humans or animals. When defeated, they would explode and scatter themselves on the fighting arena. There were female characters that would make this somewhat sexual groan. In combination, you'd have a female character who would explode upon defeat and make a sexual groan. Looking back on it, it's... uh... quite something to say the least. Here's an example:

Ballz 3D (SNES) Playthrough - NintendoComplete (At 2:00 Timestamp)

There's one from Tomb Raider II that I forgot about until I saw this thread. Revisiting this, it's actually somewhat nice to see again. If you watch it in slow motion, you can see each piece of her:

Of course, of course. As expected of me, there is one for Resident Evil 6. There is an explosion, but nothing remains afterwards. Somewhat disappointing in my opinion.

And the last one I've got is from The Evil Within with Juli Kidman. There's a creature in the DLC for Juli's campaign that explodes and causes Juli to burst into pieces if she is caught in the explosion. Probably my only favorite moment in the DLC really. You can see her in pieces here:

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
Very good contributions! I had already played this 3D Ball, I just could not remember the name. Thank you!

New find

Last edited:

DezRobot

Casual Client
Queen's Blade, episode 1. Merona, a slime monster, can spray acid from her tits, but a little pressure from the protagonist's armor causes some backfiring. She actually manages to survive (somehow) but it's an impressive display nonetheless.

Episode 2 also brings some fireworks, with some shrine maiden-types sacrificing themselves against a giant toad monster.

Dodonpachi Resurrection is shoot 'em up with giant robot girls, called Elemental Daughters, as the primary bosses. They all explode on defeat, of course.

This was a totally random find on Pixiv. This artist makes girls explode frequently, in fact, but I really like this one.
68844970_p0_master1200.jpg 68844970_p1_master1200.jpg 68844970_p2_master1200.jpg

Last edited:

DezRobot

Casual Client
Aku no Onna Kanbu is a hentai VN where the MC is a former underling on an evil organization, and he's looking to take revenge on his bosses. I downloaded the CGs a long time ago, you can probably find it elsewhere if you want it all.

While the CGs are mostly focused on sexy shenanigans, each of the villans has a defeat scene at the hands of the story's heroine. Without context though, it's hard to know if they actually die here- it hasn't been translated. I get the feeling it's just an opening for the MC to go in and fuck 'em, but there's always imagination. Maybe I'll try to play it blind and see what happens...
AEB02_B001.png AEH01_A200.png AEH01_A210.png AEC02_A000.png AEH01_A300.png AEH01_A310.png AED01_A00.png AEH01_A400.png AEH01_A410.png AEE02_A000.png AEH01_A500.png AEH01_A510.png AEF01_A000.png AEH01_A600.png AEH01_A610.png AEG02_A000.png AEH01B_A300.png AEH01B_A310.png AREG05_A001.png AEH01B_A200.png AEH01B_A210.png AEH01_A620.png AREK03_A000.png AEH01B_A101.png AEH01B_A111.png AEH01B_A121.png

There's also 3 OVA episodes, although I doubt it'll have action- er, this particular kind of action, anyway. There's also a sequel that I'll get a look at eventually.

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
Aku no Onna Kanbu is a hentai VN where the MC is a former underling on an evil organization, and he's looking to take revenge on his bosses. I downloaded the CGs a long time ago, you can probably find it elsewhere if you want it all.

While the CGs are mostly focused on sexy shenanigans, each of the villans has a defeat scene at the hands of the story's heroine. Without context though, it's hard to know if they actually die here- it hasn't been translated. I get the feeling it's just an opening for the MC to go in and fuck 'em, but there's always imagination. Maybe I'll try to play it blind and see what happens...
View attachment 92787View attachment 92788View attachment 92789View attachment 92791View attachment 92792View attachment 92793View attachment 92794View attachment 92795View attachment 92796View attachment 92797View attachment 92799View attachment 92800View attachment 92801View attachment 92802View attachment 92803View attachment 92804View attachment 92805View attachment 92806View attachment 92810View attachment 92811View attachment 92812View attachment 92813View attachment 92814View attachment 92815View attachment 92816View attachment 92817

There's also 3 OVA episodes, although I doubt it'll have action- er, this particular kind of action, anyway. There's also a sequel that I'll get a look at eventually.
I love sentai deaths.

Kunoichis fembots explosive death

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.