GIF/Animation> Blouse Belly Punching With Arms Held Back (1 Viewer)

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
long-ani-lowres.gif

So, my harddrive had crashed about 3 weeks from today but luckily I had managed to make lots and lots of backups of this private project I had been working on, which mainly revolved around me trying to make as realistic an animation as possible that truly conveys my vision of ryona. I tried to make sure that each punch connects in a different position from the other punches, and that each reaction's timing and effect is a bit different (but wasn't able to do much with modifying facial expressions for each reaction), and it loops twice, to randomize some of the reactions to make sure they don't appear repetitive... and thankfully, the final animation lasts for a much longer period of time than my previous attempts. However, the sad truth is that while I was trying to make the victim look as realistically in pain as possible, the puncher turned out be quite robotic (despite her arm motions and punches being a bit varied) and her face seems as expressionless as could be (but i'm not complaining on that thing)... Anyways, comments, criticism and feedback is appreciated. If anyone would like to add sound to it, feel free =P

PS- the GIF is more than 7 MB large, so if this appears to be inconvenient for people on low bandwidth or something (i have no clue what i'm talking about), I can remove the GIF and instead place a clickable link...

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
First of all, yay, you're back! You always have those weird hiatuses.

Anyways, this is another good start. If there was anyway you could have the punished girl bend in pain a little, I think this would be that much better. But I really don't know what I'm talking about; it may not be possible.

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Anyways, this is another good start. If there was anyway you could have the punished girl bend in pain a little, I think this would be that much better. But I really don't know what I'm talking about; it may not be possible.

That was the exact thing that I had in mind... using the same principle by which I rotated the victim's head on a pivot, I tried making a pivot at the region just above her waist and right below her solar plexus... but the only thing that put a damper on my plan was that I forgot that the girl that's holding the victim's arms was a part of the background image rather than an active image (like the victim and the puncher)... But it's certainly not impossible.. The fact that I lost the original animation PSDs (but luckily not the still images) and the reality that the animation just wasn't taking the place of a real video for me sort of held me back from further working on it... But once I get free from other stuff, I'll certainly be recreating the PSDs and it's really not that difficult as I first thought. Previously, i also had to retexture that girl's bare right leg (her skin) as well as her hip because they were obscured by the original victim's hand, but that turned out to be quite easy, so i'm a bit positive that anything can be done, but I admit that it'll need a hefty investment of my time so that's why planning to continue it after 2 months or so.

First of all, yay, you're back! You always have those weird hiatuses.

Got a lot busy with other stuff, and still am stuck deep in a reallly big load of work, that's why I kind of went into a silent mode... Will be lurking for a while till I get free, though i'll still be posting any breakthrough that i happen to come across/make, lol =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.