Giafuremu's RPG Games (1 Viewer)

Clausolas

Casual Client
Hello, my name is Giafuremu and I'm an aspiring game developer. I'm primarily going to use RPG Maker VX for my projects. I actually have some experience in making visual novel types in RPG Maker VX. I've mostly done personal projects for fun but I've been in quite a rut for awhile. Writer's block sucks.

To get to the point, I'm actually looking for a director. Well, directors. Basically I want people to request me to do works for them. That way I can practice my craft and I can contribute to the forums. Win for everyone.

Now I'm only one person and I do work a full time job, so I can only take so many requests, so if people would be so kind as to make requests for me to make something in one of the following.

Microsoft Word (completely written works)
RPG Maker VX / XP (interactive visual novels. Preferably no requests for straight up RPGs at this point in time)

I currently do not have access to anything more than stock materials at the time being and will not be able to get much that I would have to pay for. If you want me to use something other than stock materials / sprites in RPG Maker, please supply me with the sprites in question.

Furthermore, any requests will be distributed according to the discretion of the requester.

Please do me a huge favor and give me something to do.

[EDIT]
Clarifying the "distribution". I will NOT distribute any requests to anyone except the original requester unless I have explicit permission to do so. In other words, if someone else asks for something you're interested in, please ask the requester. Not me.

Last edited by a moderator:

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Welcome to the forums Giafuremu! Are you looking for a director to provide a framework for you to write a story or interactive novel? How do you feel about writing M/F fight scenes, perhaps more violent ones? I'd love to flesh out a request along those lines if it is something you'd be interested in writing.

Clausolas

Casual Client
Basically provide the framework, yeah. I'm open to pretty much anything. As long as it remains firmly in the realm of fiction, there's nothing too... out there.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Neat! How about a simple interactive novel featuring a nasty M/F fight, with one or two branches that lead to either party winning (perhaps to varying degrees)? Are there particular settings or setups you would like to write, either from a familiarity or challenge points of view?

Clausolas

Casual Client
I'd be asking things like "How do you want it to branch? Based off of dialogue choices or through a battle?"

I'd like to have more details.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
I'd enjoy a story that was more focused in on the action, so branching choices based on different courses of action during the fight would be great: they could be different tactics that the main character pursues, or attacks that they use; or they could be more abstract and describe the flow of the plot from a narrator's stand point.

As for the content of the story itself, I'd love to see something similar to Servi's Neko Massacre idea: a game show that pits "you" against a several waves of sexy female enemies. Perhaps a Hunger Games bent on it (a male hero perhaps with a partner, going up against female combatants); perhaps our male hero has stumbled upon or captured and put into some sort of game hosted by an amazonian nation? A third idea: the main character is a mercenary infiltrating / attacking a corporation that employs female zakos, of varying degrees of competence. Alternatively, if you're familiar with WoW or Warhammer 40k, an interaction fiction in those settings would be fun to see too.

Clausolas

Casual Client
I could very well do any of those, but I'd like to start small, so I can build back up to and beyond what I did before.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I'm also interest in Ryona City gang war. But since you want to start small... maybe a shorter story on 1 or 2 groups?

Clausolas

Casual Client
I wouldn't mind doing so. I'll need to do some research though. Unless you want to give me a "Ryona City for Dummies" edition.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Well, basically it's a city that many evil organizations want to capture. But since they can't do that openly, they use other ways like trying to control it with business, mercenary service or bribe politician/police.

Maybe because of that, the city's security isn't tight enough. There is roaming gangs and crime lords out of control. They even fight each others sometime. Beside polices, some vigilante raise to handle them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clausolas

Casual Client
My workload is easing up from now to the end of next week, so if anyone wants to make a request, please do so soon.

masterkof

Potential Patron
Just to ask could you write the story out if only the settings of the rpg game is done out and the theme of the game?
I am using rpg maker vx ace ( more advance version of vx because it has alot of gaming system scripts which i can use), and did a lot of research of battles systems. I have reach the point where the battle system is already done up.

The problem now for me is the storyline and making maps of the villages (tiling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.