Gamer Girl Dialogue (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just thought that I'd create this thread so that anyone who does not want to open an account on this site can download both versions of my dialogue here. Enjoy and have a lovely day.
-Antimatter42

P.S.: The difference between versions 1.5 and 2.0 is that 2.0 has more actions and more gaming-related dialogue. Very minor differences, but differences nonetheless.

And here is the scenario in case you don't feel like accessing my profile, or you can't access it to begin with:
-Scenario: The scenario is simple. A gamer girl takes on an internet challenge created by "Big Mic's Microphones" in which she must suck the microphone long enough so that she wins the "special prize" whilst concentrating on her match on whatever first-person war game you guys imagine her playing. A sort of "trolling" video, if you will.

P.P.S.: Again, take care to use this mod in combination with Dr. Neutral's microphone mod as well, and keep in mind that she is speaking as if she also has a controller in hand, so you'll have to imagine its presence until someone makes a video game controller mod.

P.P.P.S.: Version 1.5 is called that because I had uploaded and deleted an earlier version that was strongly similar to TorqueAOD's Class rep dialogue. That was fixed in both of the versions attached, but you may still find some similarities, as after all, this dialogue was based on the class rep dialogue. So, I give much of my credit to TorqueAOD for helping me understand how to write dialogue. Check him out for his other great dialogues.

Bon Voyage.

Attachments

Gamer girl dialogue (Ver. 1.5).txt
11.8 KB · Views: 861

Gamer girl dialogue (Ver. 2.0).txt
12.8 KB · Views: 3,069

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.