Game will not work. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deodorized
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Deodorized

I know this isn't the right place, or even the right forums, but bear with me.

I can not get this game to work. Period. I've DL'd the latest version of Flash, followed what small amount of instructions there were on the download page, but I just can't get it to work.

Please help me out guys.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Deodorized said:
I know this isn't the right place, or even the right forums, but bear with me.

I can not get this game to work. Period. I've DL'd the latest version of Flash, followed what small amount of instructions there were on the download page, but I just can't get it to work.

Please help me out guys.
Well... if this isn't the right place or the right forums, why are you posting here, and what game are you talking about.

This sounds more like a help problem, Seriously though, why the hell would you post HERE, knowing this is the wrong place to post. I will not bear with you. There is a link to the Help section RIGHT UNDER the link to this section.

With as little information as you have given, I'm considering making an update to the rules and make sure people know that if you don't give us any information, I WILL delete your post for help.

mike

Casual Client
Come on anon isn't that obvious ? It's the game where you have to move your mouse, click on the menus, and do stuff.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Deodorized said:
I know this isn't the right place

Great, so let's post here anyway.

Deodorized said:
or even the right forums

Wait... not even the right forum?
Do you walk in to a branch of one brand store and ask about something in a store of a different brand?

Deodorized said:
I can not get this game to work. Period.

Your answer will be as detailed as your question:
You have to do the thing that's in the menu using the mouse to click the choices.

In all seriousness though, do put some effort in to your requests.
It doesn't require a lot of effort and we will be over the moon with your etiquette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.