Future Fragments (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
f2c82a21062fabafe2a64406999e589f.jpg

Future Fragments is a platforming game, with a Science Fiction theme. Imagine say, Megaman X, but with an actual map system, a more fleshed out storyline, and of course, lots and lots of 18+ animations.

-Five stages, each large and expansive (think Norfair in Super Metroid; that'd be one "level") with lots of secrets to find and explore

-25 enemies, each with TWO H-Animations per enemy, for a total of 50 animations in-game (and possibly more depending on your progress in-game!)

-A fleshed out backstory, optionally pieced together by discovering multiple databanks and NPCs to converse with; if you don't like lots of storyline sequences, you can progress through the game and still enjoy it without needing to find any of these! But if you enjoy expansive world-building storylines, have at it and try to find them all!

-Fully voiced characters, by professional voice actresses! (They've agreed to get paid at the end of the project's completion.)

-Classic platforming gameplay, in the vein of Megaman, Metroid, and so many other great games!

-A wide variety of enemy designs, including humans, demons, tentacles, robots, and many more, as well as a whole host of fetishes!

-A Japanese translation of the in-game dialogue once the game's completed, by a fluent speaker (no Google Translate here!)

+Some animations from some of TriangulatePixels past works (These particular animations have nothing to do with Future Fragments, just to be totally clear.)
fish.gif
lunar.gif
slime.gif
succubusgif.gif

So you can definitely expect the same level of quality from his work on Future Fragments as well, if not better! :D

Check out their animations/arts etc at their blog here: HentaiWriter
Support them for access to latest demo & a copy of full version of the game on release for a discounted price (pledge before 1st/Feb): HentaiWriter Patreon

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Mod:
Moved to sub-forum "Game Developing" as I was unable to find a playable demo.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhhh, neato neato~
I loooove detailed pixel arts like this. There was another I played a demo of a while back, hm...I think the same one abdal mentioned. Dark Star? But this one looks like it could have a lil' bit more details?

Anyway, love the art style of this person. Hopefully it can be a good game, too, buuuuut of course thats orta thing takes time...^_^; So good luck to 'em!

Thanks for posting the topic (I'm the game author, one of them at least!)
I'd like to request this topic be taken down though, not because it offended me or anything, but because I'd like to make an "official" topic about it where I can edit the original post with new info about the game, provide links, videos, that sort of thing.

Is that possible?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Apologies for the delay, I was out of town for a few days. Post now belongs to you.

poppyseed02134

Potential Patron
I frequent the thread on ulmf on this game too. I assume since you also posted it here they'll be ryona elements in the game? Don't mind the delay of the demo and good luck w/ the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.