Fleeing (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter VictorIWM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

unknown

Potential Patron
I try the demo and It seems a little One-Shota with this young boy that escape from the enemy girls.
I like It so I go maybe to buy today XD

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Got the game to work.

From what I could make out of it you've been abducted and raped by Succubi but one passes out and gives you the opportunity to flee; that's where the actual game starts.

Controls:
Z - Attack
X - Jump
C - Rape
v+X - get down crates
v+C Masturbate
S&D - Switch between missionary and doggy rape

So far there seems to be only one stage and one kind of enemy with two different attack pattern; one will simply fly towards you and once she reaches she'll start having her way with you, and if you don't escape quickly enough a second one can join in, the other one will shoot you with some kind of a light ball, if it hits you it may knock you down. If any succubi reaches you while you're knocked down a different animation will be used. If you hit a succubus often enough they will faint and you can rape them by getting close and pressing C; when she orgasms she is truly beaten and cannot get up anymore and you also get XP. However once you've started to rape a succubus you'll be unable to pull out for some time, if another succubus reaches you while you rape one they will turn the tables. When one of the succubi gets you off you take heavy damage, it seems it one-hits you if you don't have full health, otherwise you lose half of your health. Your excitement slowly depletes over time, or you can deplete it completely via masturbating however doing so costs you a little bit of your health.

So far the game is very slow and repetitive, you basically need to rape every succubi you come across because otherwise they stockpile on you and two are already certain doom unless they are already weakened.

C

chilerun

How did you get the game to work? I get an error when the actual gameplay kicks in.

N

Noodles

Here are some images just for the sake of having images.

Attachments

• 20130122190508569.png
    20130122190508569.png
    772.1 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 2013012219044483.png
    2013012219044483.png
    766.1 KB · Views: 1,925
  • 20130122190409490.png
    20130122190409490.png
    790.2 KB · Views: 2,021

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor

Sharko

Potential Patron
Guys i have a problem with this game. after the cutscenes it crash. i try everything but is useless. now i'm trying to download ryonani XP. hope that it works

Errard

Potential Patron
This is a pretty fun demo. There is also nice variety. Most succubi will fly up and start with oral sex, another succubus may embrace from behind and play with you as well. If you get knocked down by one of the energy shots the succubus will fly over and mount you cowgirl with a very nice x-ray of the protagonist pumping away into her (unless a second succubus tries to join and overrides to the previous position).

When it was still somewhat new I eavesdropped on the Hongfire and ULMF threads as they tried to figure it out. It appears that there is a levelling system that will allow you to unlock new but not implemented or revealed sex positions when you are dominant (and I'm hoping the pattern of branching positions would hold true for later levels and succubi).

Unfortunately... the game has missed its posted release date by I think well over a year now. The people I was following stopped tracking the game. If there's been any recent activity or possible revival I am unaware of it, however I am still keeping my fingers crossed that someday work will resume on this.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
And by download, you of course mean purchase...
The game has been released two years ago on Japanese DLSite and probably will never be released on English DLSite. There is only so much that can be done in the demo because you are limited by one stage and two attacks from the player and the enemy. All you can do now is trick Japanese DLSite into accepting Western credit cards.

Errard

Potential Patron
The game has been released two years ago on Japanese DLSite and probably will never be released on English DLSite. There is only so much that can be done in the demo because you are limited by one stage and two attacks from the player and the enemy. All you can do now is trick Japanese DLSite into accepting Western credit cards.

Are you sure it has been released? The 2012 date was a planned release date - not a guarunteed one. The green moon-rune button I believe is the "add to favorites" not the "add to cart" which tends to be a red one just above it.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
This may be a re-release for some reason, the game was indeed released some years ago; the full game that is.

Unless this is the sequel?

Trigon

Casual Client
This may be a re-release for some reason, the game was indeed released some years ago; the full game that is.

Unless this is the sequel?

Which game are you guys talking about? The full version of "Fleeing!" was never released. I have been following the blog, and the guy is still working on it (the most recent blog post was last month). The guy is having serious personal problems. He mentions some kind of family problem involving the police which happened in May. At the time of that blog entry (July), he had calmed down enough to start working on "Fleeing!" again. However, he also seems to be worried about losing his house at the start of the new year. He finishes be saying that "Fleeing!" might be cursed, but asks everyone to please wait a while longer.

Personally, I'm worried that this game may never be finished.

This guy's previous game, ある夜 森の中 淫魔さんに 犯された, mentioned by YuunaShiki above, was indeed released about 2 years ago.

The 2012 date was a planned release date - not a guarunteed one. The green moon-rune button I believe is the "add to favorites" not the "add to cart" which tends to be a red one just above it.

This.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
You're right. The game was never released. I thought it had been out the whole time on Japanese DLSite. At least the game wasn't forgotten. The developer just had bad luck after another it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.