Flash Player / Game is Lagging (1 Viewer)

I

ischmerwayne

Hey,

Im sure that this question was asked and maybe answerd before, but i cant find it so im asking agin:

When i play the game even in Vanilla and sett the quality on high, the game begin to be laggy. But i think that my PC should have more than enough power(core i7 6700 hk, 32GB Ram and GTX 950M 4GB) for this. Does someone now how i can fix that?

Thank you in advance for your reply

Ischmerwayne

stuntcock

Content Creator
When i play the game even in Vanilla and sett the quality on high, the game begin to be laggy. But i think that my PC should have more than enough power(core i7 6700 hk, 32GB Ram and GTX 950M 4GB) for this.
Flash does not use your PC's resources efficiently. That's partially because it's a multiplatform technology and so it cannot be fully optimized for any particular hardware setup. But the poor performance can be blamed mainly on vector graphics. Flash's vector shapes cannot be effectively cached or culled by your graphics card; the CPU is forced to re-draw the whole scene from scratch during each frame of animation.

Does someone now how i can fix that?
The single most impactful change is to disable the "Strand Shaders" option via the in-game menu. Doing so will reduce the graphical fidelity of semen strands, but will also significantly improve the game's performance. While you're tinkering with the Options menu, you could consider switching off other features (such as spit and tears) and then check whether the resulting performance is sufficient to justify the reduced in-game experience.

Beyond that, there's just the usual stuff. If you're playing the game in a browser window then please use the standalone player instead. Shrink the game window. Reduce the graphics quality. Try running the game via the Flash Player projector content debugger, just to check whether you're getting constant exceptions due to mod conflicts (those exceptions will slow down the game considerably, even though you don't actually see the error messages when you're running the game in the Flash Player projector). Framerate troubles are often linked to excessive bukkake scenes, so you could try using the morecumspurts mod to reduce the guy's output - or use the strandlimit mod to make the excess strands fade more quickly. Some clothing mods can singlehandedly reduce game performance due to their extremely high level of vector-art detail; complex dynamic hair mods can also chop a few FPS. Try playing the game in a minimal configuration (e.g. naked girl with a static hairstyle) and find out whether your framerate improves.

ArcticWolf

Potential Patron
Well here is something I found out that might interest people, try using Flash Player 10, I get a little higher frame rate and when the male ejaculates over the womans head or shoulder it doesn't kill your FPS like Flash Player 11 does. When that use to happen on Flash Player 11 or above my frame rate would plummet like a rock to 8 FPS, with Flash Player 10 it doesn't drop at all.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Well here is something I found out that might interest people, try using Flash Player 10, I get a little higher frame rate and when the male ejaculates over the womans head or shoulder it doesn't kill your FPS like Flash Player 11 does. When that use to happen on Flash Player 11 or above my frame rate would plummet like a rock to 8 FPS, with Flash Player 10 it doesn't drop at all.
unless i use the debug version, i don't see much of a difference. (you can tell if it is the debug version if under view there is a 'show redrawn regions' option)

if other people seem to benefit, maybe i will swap out the version for 10 in my loader pack.
here is the download link for 10.3 i was testing for comparison if people interested:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_10.3.183.90_archive.zip

the windows standalone flash player file in that archive is the one called
'flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win_sa.exe'

ArcticWolf

Potential Patron
unless i use the debug version, i don't see much of a difference. (you can tell if it is the debug version if under view there is a 'show redrawn regions' option)

if other people seem to benefit, maybe i will swap out the version for 10 in my loader pack.
here is the download link for 10.3 i was testing for comparison if people interested:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_10.3.183.90_archive.zip

the windows standalone flash player file in that archive is the one called
'flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win_sa.exe'
You are correct SBY, I am using the debug version of FP 10... never even went through my mind to check the no debug version =) , i am actually using flashplayer10_2r152_32_win_sa_debug , which i found on the Macromedia site as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.