Finishing girls in MK with weak attacks (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
One of my personal little favorite ryona moments is when playing Mortal Kombat and defeating the likes of Sonya, Mileena, and the female characters in general, is to refrain from demolishing their bodies with a fatality. While they're swaying there, helpless, I just end their lives with a single punch to the face, or a swift kick to the stomach. I find it more gratifying than a full blown murderfest XD

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Back in the good ol' MK2 days, I was so bad at doing fatalities I really didn't have a choice but to use some other attack. Sure you could do the good ol' uppercut, but I favoured the sweep kick if only because it ended with the girl's crotches facing the camera. I was a little pervert, eh?

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Haha I always though the low punches were punching the MK girls boobs. One thing I liked, if you finish off a girl with flurry of punches or 'weak attacks', they fall to the ground and twitch for a little bit then finally settles. :D Kind of liked that. ;) Wish there more defeated poses that involves a little twitching.

VillainousWarlord

Potential Patron
Tap slapping Mileena while she dazes on the spot beaten in a pulp? totally worth it, along with being the ultimate troll way of humiliating a opponent xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.