Final Fight 2 (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Kudos to the OP. Just wanted to point out that if you attach an image to your post here rather than using the IMG tags, when they're showing in the editor you can double click it to set some more options on how the image will appear within the post. In case you didn't want them to be showing up as tiny little thumbnails.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
Any chance you could do something similar with Lucia? I think a few of us would love to rad and see that.

neosushi

Casual Client
Kudos to the OP. Just wanted to point out that if you attach an image to your post here rather than using the IMG tags, when they're showing in the editor you can double click it to set some more options on how the image will appear within the post. In case you didn't want them to be showing up as tiny little thumbnails.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I think it flows better with the captions if I have them appearing as larger images. The post would end up being a lot larger and a lot more scrolling would be needed but I think it's better to have big images. I'll play around with it next time

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
This was a really interesting post! I actually also like Lucia but it's sad that FF3 didn't get as much detail paid to it. Also, Lucia basically got totally forgotten. xD I have a feeling there's not as many sprites of her to do this kind of post with, huh?

At least Maki showed up in CvS. That's actually how I met her. She's totally cute in that game. :D
Tho CvS was prolly the first game that really, um, made me start noticing ryona. ^^;
But it's too bad Capcom hasn't brought her back. They had a bunch of other Final Fight guys show up recently in big fighting games: Guy, Cody, and Haggar, too. I love Ibuki, but I think Maki would be a different sort of femme ninja with her own fighting style. (TBH I'm not too big on Mai, she's too moe for me I guess, Maki is cooler).

Come to think, they redid FF1 a buncha times but never FF2, huh? So the highest res sprites of Maki we have so far are the CvS ones, right? That's too bad.

Anyway, great post.

Wagles

Avid Affiliate
First time poster, long time lurker. Bumping this post because Final Fight 2 was my first introduction to Ryona.

Always been a fan of the grabs, the noises she made and the peril she was in.

I'm surprised I never saw any nude mods/hacks for Final Fight(2 or 3) out there so I took it upon myself to start fiddling with editing one myself. I haven't figured out how to edit the game over scene or movie scenes so unless someone knows how, I may never get a chance to do that because I don't know better.

Ended up using yy-chr to do the editing and made a custom palette because the default one was all over the place. Not sure what the policy is for sharing it as its a direct modification of the game itself as opposed to some patch.

This was originally a hobby project I started on over half a year ago but was sifting through a retro game thread on another forum and saw someone ask for this so that put me down a rabbit hole of going back here and reading this inspirational post :D

Edit: I am an amateur artist so the anatomy will probably be off for some of the frames.

Attachments

• maki.gif
    maki.gif
    39 MB · Views: 228

Wagles

Avid Affiliate
It's a good start! I would do it if I weren't so newbie in all of this.
Thanks! I actually "finished" it. The backgrounds/scenes I don't think I can do though as it can't be edited via yy-chr and there seems to be a lot more effort to get to it :(

I'd share it here but wasn't sure what the rules are so didn't want to take any chances.

Some more screenshots.

Attachments

• Final Fight 2 (USA) - Maki022.png
    Final Fight 2 (USA) - Maki022.png
    281.4 KB · Views: 237
  • Final Fight 2 (USA) - Maki019.png
    Final Fight 2 (USA) - Maki019.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 430
  • Final Fight 2 (USA) - Maki020.png
    Final Fight 2 (USA) - Maki020.png
    281 KB · Views: 291

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.