Fiesta Online - Nude mod (1 Viewer)

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Okay heya guys. Not sure if I am posting in correct section, so feel free to move or edit as its required, thats my first post here after all.

After doing some search, I have realised that there no thread for Fiesta Online's mods, even tho naked mod for it exists for quite a long time ( I have released version 0.99 like 4 years ago).
Out of like 3 or 4 different versions I have found by googling my seems to be the most detailed, and its not a surprise that private servers are using it.

I just felt that I am not getting enough credit as author, so decided to share it here (beside my site), because your community is widely known and hosts many awesome mods/works.
---------------------------------
EDIT:
Okay I am releasing patch version 1.01, with improved boobs and crotch+added butthole.
Once again, preview is available at my site (as well as previous version of patch in case u'll need it), so feel free to download from there as well.

As for trimmed version-sorry but I want to focus on Neptunia, that project is truly huge. Feel free to use my mod as base if you want to change something or add hair, I dont mind, just mention me if you will be using my work for pservers or your own site. Thanks for understanding.
Screenshot_1_zps9iz2p1fc.png

-----------------------
More pics for preview could be found at my site....
05-17-2013_18-03-21_zpse10934c4.jpg

10658622_10205056560716632_1228336862661473754_o_zps3a0bdae6.jpg

ScreenHunter_280Oct261458_zps850b7cd3.jpg

Attachments

nudemod1.01.rar
1.3 MB · Views: 358

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello, and welcome to Undertow! Thank you for sharing your mod with us. You might want to consider adding your mod to our downloads area.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Right now I am updating mod. You can check new version at my site (Shrine of a Mad God), I updated nipples and lowered crotch abit, also tried adding butthole, but it doesnt look right.

So I will update it at this site once next edit, version 1.01 will be done (lacking time, because I am also working on Hyperdimension Neptunia)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Kool please takes your times. Just saw your work for
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth 1, amazing man. Please add trimmed version too because anime games seems to have smaller vagina so hairy won't goes well.

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Okay I am releasing patch version 1.01, with improved boobs and crotch+added butthole.
Once again, preview is available at my site, so feel free to download from there as well.

As for trimmed version-sorry but I want to focus on Neptunia, that project is truly huge. Feel free to use my mod as base if you want to change something or add hair, I dont mind, just mention me if you will be using my work for pservers or your own site. Thanks for understanding.
nudemod1.01.rar

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.