FF XIII with sheer tops (1 Viewer)

fonglee

Content Creator
Here is my take on FF XIII's females, the Fang & Vanille ones actually don't look that bad,:D Lightning however is basically just a joke. I really can't seem to find any way to make her look more appealing...sorry. You would be better off using one of Mharius versions along with mine.:cool:

And it just wouldn't be one of my mods without a Heavenly Sword version!....hehe, gotta love redheads:rolleyes:

Well, I played around in photoshop a bit more and this is the result. Version 2

I'm a wee bit happier with Lightning now, and Fang really DID need red hair!;)

View attachment 21526

View attachment 21528

View attachment 21530

View attachment 21532

Last edited:

Kalen Darkmoon

Potential Patron
Excellent! Thank you! Fang is my fav FF character and this makes her even hotter. Just one question... Why is version 2 half the size of version 1?

Kalen Darkmoon

Potential Patron
I have tried repeatedly to get this to work and cannot seem to do so. I tried using it the same way as you would with any other steam game by renaming ffxiiilauncher.exe and then texmod.exe to ffxiiilauncher.exe. I've tried pointing at both the renamed launcher exe and the ffxiiiimg.exe files and neither way works. Also, I've tried launching Texmod (both renamed and not renamed) as Admin, pointed it at the ffxiiiimge.exe and chosen sheer tops 2 then run. Do I have to wait until after a particular chapter for this to show up? I am currently in Palumpolum with Fang and Lightning.

In all cases the game launches and runs fine but the textures are the standard ones and not your sheer ones. Please help.

Edit - Running Windows 7 x64 fully updated. Also unable to get Texmod to work in Logging mode. Could the fact that I installed GeDoSaTo be interfering even if I deactivated it? I also tried commenting out the line for ffxiii in the whitelist and then finally even unistalled GeDoSaTo entirely and removed its registry key. Sadly also to no avail.

Edit 2 - Found the problem to be Bitdefender Internet Security. Despite adding exclusions for Texmod and the games folders it was still somehow blocking it. When I turned the virus protection off entirely it works fine. *sigh* Now to try to find a way to get it to work without having to disable my anti-virus.

Last edited by a moderator:

fonglee

Content Creator
Bitdefender is the free one from microsoft right? Are you behind a router? Most routers have built in firewalls that will give you decent enough protection on the web that you shouldn't actually need to run an anti-virus program. Before anyone jumps on me about giving out bad advice, try it, I've been running with no anti-virus for at least the last 6 years and never had any problems. Just don't try it if you don't have a router...my 2 cents. ;)

Kalen Darkmoon

Potential Patron
Yeah, I do have a router with hardware firewall. No, my anti-virus not a free one nor from MS but rather you can buy it for 1 or 2 years subscriptions. However, I did find that I don't have to completely disable it but just the active virus control portion. So I disable it when using Texmod and re-enable it when I'm done. I've also gone years without getting a virus either but I did eventually catch one over a year ago that compromised my credit card info and a bunch of my online passwords. I ended up buying BD to deal with it and now I just keep using it since it also protects against other malware. It's not worth going without anymore with all of the keyloggers and growing identity theft going on these days. I just wait until I can buy it for like $10 or $15 after mail-in rebate for a 2 years sub and it's pretty cheap.

So if anyone else finds themselves having trouble using Texmod and it not showing up in game, it is likely your anti-virus silently blocking it from doing its DirectX intercept/replacing of textures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.