FF style cheek bulge (1 Viewer)

Oktoberfest

Potential Patron
I've been looking for something that can make the cheek bulge more visible, including sby's mod, but it's still not clear enough, the one in FF would be perfect, here's a ref:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vaX1tFukkas/R68Hidl_cmI/AAAAAAAAAWw/8mgjs3S0TQw/s400/2008-02-10_081610.jpg

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if an artist can make the jaw with the animation frames, i could probably throw some code at it.

this might be another dante + sby thing xD

for those relevant: i would suggest not even redrawing the jaw part and just do the shading animation, so that way it would work with the various skin tones and custom colors. but who knows if that would actually work

Oktoberfest

Potential Patron
sby said:
if an artist can make the jaw with the animation frames, i could probably throw some code at it.

this might be another dante + sby thing xD

for those relevant: i would suggest not even redrawing the jaw part and just do the shading animation, so that way it would work with the various skin tones and custom colors. but who knows if that would actually work

Dagnabbit, looks like i'll have to try and do the shading myself. Tell me if you're still intrested in doing the coding part sby. (I will prob start doing this next month since i don't have a lot of time now)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Haven't forgotten this one. Just reporting for duty. My connection is back online, and new content (including this request) is about to flood this place 8)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Dante said:
Haven't forgotten this one. Just reporting for duty. My connection is back online, and new content (including this request) is about to flood this place 8)

Rikku can hardly wait... do it for Yevon!

Max Power

Potential Patron
How is this going? IMO this would be one of the biggest improvements made to this game if it works nicely.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Any chance of this getting revived?
Face modding is tricky because of overlapping layers (jaw, teeth, skin, lips, lipstick, tongue, blush, etc) - many of which include multiple symbols for various keyframes.

Anything involving penetration is doubly tricky because there are many independent variables to worry about (penetration depth, penis width, suction intensity, angle of mouth openness, etc). Therefore, this project would require either one very talented person or (more probably) a collaboration between artists and programmers.

If you're willing to create some vector artwork for the new visual effects then there's a chance that the project could be revived. If not, then please just click the "Like" button on the first post (to show your support for the idea) and then let the thread return to dormancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.