Female Anime Deathmatch Championship (Series) (1 Viewer)

meinteil

Casual Client
Seras Victoria from Hellsing, maybe?

She's got mild regenerative powers, so getting shot with a rifle doesn't automatically mean the match is over. Plus, y'know, gruesome vampire stuff if she wins.
Liking all these ideas, but so far yours is the best Sickerton, we should work together on a story some time.

meinteil

Casual Client
Fight No. 5: Yoko Litner vs Seras Victoria (Season Finale)

Seras Victoria
0cf0984e4b79e6c88ec0b63d2de7304b.jpg

Yoko Litner
0IHfAPh.png

Arena

TafA1W1.jpg

It was a cold night and it was pouring Ice cold rain, making Yoko Litner shiver as she looked at Seras. The blonde Vampire smirks as she looks at Yoko and says in her English accent "I'm going to enjoy draining the blood from your body" before licking her lips. Yoko smirks back and with out even speaking she suddenly aims her Rifle and fires a shot at Seras' face. Seras dodges the bullet and suddenly Charges at Yoko, slamming her fist into Yoko's perfectly toned stomach and sending her across the Grave Yard.

Yoko screams in pain as she smashes into an old tree and Saras was suddenly ontop of Yoko. Seras leans in close and whispers "you don't stat a chance against me bitch" as she exposes her fangs and leans even closer. But just as soon as she's about to bite Yoko's neck and seal her victory Seras hears a loud "BANG!". Seras stumbles back a couple steps revealing a large hole in her stomach. She screams in pain as she realizes Yoko just shot her.

Seras looks at Yoko when suddenly two shot from her rifle go off, blowing off both of Seras breasts. Suddenly a third shot is heard as Seras' jaw is blown off and she falls to the ground. Yoko grins and says "You were an easy kill" and starts to walk away when suddenly Seras gets back up. As the Vampire starts walking up to the unaware red head her jaw regenerates, as does her large breasts, leaving them fully exposed.

Seras grabs Yoko by the hair and throws her into a headstone, Shattering it and causing Yoko to drop her rifle. Yoko's leg was broken in the process and she was nearly knocked out. Seras starts slowly walking up to Yoko as she says "look at you, so defenseless" as Yoko slowly starts trying to crawl to her gun. But before she can get to it Sera grabs the rifle and says "looking for this?" before breaking the gun over her knee. Seras grabs Yoko by the throat again but this time lifts her in the air and rips Yoko's top off, revealing her large, wet breasts.

Seras smirks and says "I was going to kill you quickly, but since you pissed me off, I'm going to have some fun first." Seras grabs Yoko's arm with her free hand and easily breaks it, making Yoko scream in agony. Seras smiles and gropes Yoko's breasts as she says "let's finish this, but before I finish you I'm going to make sure you're not a virgin" before tossing Yoko on her back. Seras rips Yoko's shorts off, exposing her tight, smooth pussy. Then Seras strips herself naked and gets in position to scissor fuck Yoko. Seras starts grinding her pussy against Yoko's as the cold rain pours on their skin. Both women are moaning and Suddenly Yoko has an orgasm. Seras smiles and says "well, it looks like I get to kill you now" as she changes her position. Now laying on top of Yoko Seras says "any final words before I kill you?". Yoko looks Seras in the eyes and says "Spare me... please just don't kill me" which turns Seras on even more.

Seras presses her naked breasts against Yoko's and whispers "I'll make sure to break your neck when I'm done, don't want you coming back as a zombie". Seras kisses Yoko on the lips, making sure to shove her tongue deep in Yoko's mouth. Seras pulls her tongue out of Yoko's mouth and starts slowly kissing Yoko's neck, making her moan. Yoko suddenly feels a pain in the side of her neck as Seras' fangs sing into her tan flesh. Yoko starts kicking and struggling as her blood is drained from her body. Yoko's struggles slowly gets weaker and weaker as her vision fades. Yoko weakly moans "I can't believe I los.. lo.. Uhnn ahh" just before her perfect body goes limp. Realizing that Yoko has just died Seras stops feeding and smiles. She looks at Yoko's lifeless face and says "you lose bitch" as she places one hand on top of Yoko's head and the other under the red head's chin and snaps her neck for good measure.

Seras wins, total humiliation.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I didn't think you would ever be back! Funny coming from me since I still haven't updated my own thread in a short while though. lol

meinteil

Casual Client
UPDATE: SEASON TWO.

So there's a few changes coming in season two of Female Anime Deathmatch Championship. First off there's going to be more story elements that involves cloning. Also there will be two championships that the girls will be fighting for, one will be a championship for characters without any supernatural powers and one for characters with powers. Also there will be an arena that all the fights will take place in called the Anime Death Arena. I made the arena on a site a while back and will now be using it for this series, a description of it will be included in this update.

The Arena: FIGHTFANTASIES.COM • View topic - Anime Death Arena
The Anime Death Arena is a battle ground designed specifically for women in Anime and Manga to fight to the death, with three unique levels for fighters to compete in the arena starts on the surface but goes deep underground.

Surface Level: The Arena

The surface level named the arena is designed similarly to a gladiator arena, the floor is solid concrete and the rows in which the audience is seated is protected with thick bullet proof glass. In the center of the arena is a large red circle that each fight must start the fight in. Above the center of the arena hangs four 20 inch HD televisions to give all of the attending fans a good view of the carnage.

Second Level: The Graveyard

Thirty feet below The Arena is The Graveyard, just what it sounds like the Graveyard is a large horror themed Anime Cemetery where the corpses of defeated fighters are buried and new corpses are made. With over a thousand cameras set up this Graveyard gets very lively with combat. In a successful attempt to set the mood the walls, and ceiling is one big HDTV that shows a night sky with a full moon on a loop 24/7. Other mood setters include multiple fog machines, silent fans in unseen locations, and keeping the temperature 20 degrees or lower.

Third Level: The Locker-room

As you may have guessed battles to the death occur where these Women of Anime shower and change, the massive showers and changing rooms get some of the most fearsome battles. With a hundred cameras to capture every moment of the fights fans are assured for a good show.

meinteil

Casual Client
SEASON 2: FIGHT #6: Revy vs. Yoko Littner

revy_from_black_lagoon_by_omicron91.png

Revy
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Yoko Littner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Arena: Surface Level: The Arena

The surface level named the arena is designed similarly to a gladiator arena, the floor is solid concrete and the rows in which the audience is seated is protected with thick bullet proof glass. In the center of the arena is a large red circle that each fight must start the fight in. Above the center of the arena hangs four 20 inch HD televisions to give all of the attending fans a good view of the carnage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fight

It was a brutally hot day in the Anime Death Arena and a fight to the death was about to begin. Both Revy and Yoko walk to the center of the arena from opposite sides. As the crowd cheers both women meet in the center of the arena. Revy grins sadistically and says "I'm going to enjoy putting a bullet threw your fucking head". Yoko gives a look of anger and says "we'll see about that" as she angrily crosses her arms. Suddenly they here a woman's voice say "FIGHT!!" and both women go for their guns. Revy manages to pull out her dual pistols firs and starts shooting at Yoko but the red head just barley dodges. She fires her rifle at Revy but only grazes her arms. Revy dives to the side and starts shooting while in mid air but Yoko manages to dodge and send out a shot.

Revy ducks under the shot and says "You're going to die bitch" as she Fires a shot at Yoko and realizes she's just ran out of ammo. The shot misses Yoko and she starts aiming her rifle as she says "say good bye" but Revy suddenly kicks the rifle out of Yoko's hands. Yoko punches Revy in the face but it doesn't have much of an effect on her. Revy suddenly starts punching Yoko in the ribs making her moan in pain before punching the red head in the face. Yoko falls to the concrete ground as blood leaks from her mouth. Covered in sweat Revy looks down at Yoko and says "you're going to die here bitch, but first I'm going to make you scream bitch".

Yoko now laying on her back starts to respond but before she can Revy stomps on her pussy as hard as she can. Yoko cries in pain as Revy twists her foot and applies more pressure. Revy smirks and says "yeah, that's what I want to hear from your cock sucking mouth" as she raises her foot. Revy stomps on Yoko's stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Revy lifts her foot off of Yoko's stomach and says "We're not done yet bitch" as Revy takes her shirt off, revealing her tan sweaty breasts. Revy grabs a hold of Yoko's bikini top and rips it off her chest, letting loose Yoko's breasts. Revy grabs Yoko by the hair and pulls her up so that she's on her knees.

Revy smiles and says "you're going to lick my pussy bitch, and give the fans a real good show before I kill you" as she takes off her shorts and panties. Revy grabs Yoko by the hair and slowly pulls her face up to her smooth tight pussy. Yoko at first resists but quickly gives in and starts kissing Revy's inner thighs. Yoko then starts slowly licking Revy's pussy but Revy doesn't appear to be enjoying it. Angrily Revy says "is that all? FUCK IT I CAN DO BETTER WITH MY FINGERS YOU WORTHLESS CUNT!!". Revy punches Yoko in the face as hard as she can, knocking out of Yoko's teeth. Revy then slowly wraps her strong thighs around Yoko's neck and takes her down.

Revy squeezes her thighs around Yoko's neck, cutting off her oxygen. Yoko struggles as hard as she can but her struggling quickly weaken. Yoko gives a few last jerks before passing out and Revy smirks. Revy unwraps her thighs and walks over to Yoko's rifle. Revy grabs the rifle and starts kicking Yoko in the ribs to wake her up. Yoko's slowly opens her eyes and says "wait.. wha" but before she can finish her thought Revy says "SEE YOU IN HELL BITCH!!". Revy shoots Yoko in the head with her own rifle. Yoko's head explodes into a mess of blood, skull fragments, and brain matter splattered on the cement ground. Revy lights a cigarette and says "I win bitch" as a womans voice is heard saying "Revy wins, Yoko Littner is dead".

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sure, I was going to stop, but since it looks like people are still interested I'll continue it.

Sweet I have a few suggestions if you want them, Rei VS Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion or a female Drow Elf Priestess vs a Female Dwarven Fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.