Female Anime Deathmatch Championship (Series) (1 Viewer)

meinteil

Casual Client
This thread is for my series the Female Anime Deathmatch League, in this post I will explain how the voting system will work and any other information needed.

Voting: the way the voting works is simple, there's multiple types of finishers, these are called "Style kill, Domination kill, Humiliation Kill, and Gore Kill". The way it works is if the winner has two more votes then the loser she will preform a "Style Kill". If the winner has 3 more votes then the loser it she will preform a "Domination Kill". If the winner has 4 more or the loser has only 1 vote a "Humiliation Kill" will be preformed. And if the loser has 0 votes the winner will not only humiliate her opponent but she will preform a "Gore Kill". If you have any more questions either comment them or PM me.

meinteil

Casual Client
FIGHT #1 Kagome Vs. Revy

(this is the first episode of the series, the results are based on a voting system and at the end of this I will have a poll on what the next fight should be. Also I'm going to have a poll on if I should include characters from western shows with anime art styles. P.s. this story was originally posted on a site called fight fantasies, I started this new series on that site during Ryonani's move here, to view the voting rules fallow this link FIGHTFANTASIES.COM • View topic - UPDATE#1 Female Anime Death Battles thank you.)

w-4d119ec (2).jpg

Revy stumbled threw a field in feudal Japan confused, with both guns out she says "where's this bitch I'm supposed to fight" suddenly an arrow hoes flying threw the air and towards Revy. Quickly Revy jumps back dodging the arrow, she aims her gun in the direction the arrow came from and see's Kagome standing with another arrow in ready to be launched. Kagome looks at Revy and says "I'm right here you psycho" as she launches the arrow. Revy rolls out of the way and fires her guns at Kagome missing only by an inch. Knowing that this wasn't the best spot to fight Kagome retreats into a near by forest, Revy now pissed off runs after her while screaming "GET BACK HERE BITCH!!" as she enters the forest. Revy slowly walks threw the wooded area with her guns drawn, suddenly she hears a twig snap, she smiles and says Got you now bitch as she turns to face Kagome.

Kagome already had her bow ready to fire but suddenly Revy fires off a shot and hits Kagome in the shoulder, prompting a scream from the girl. Kagome losses her grip and fires the arrow, missing Revy badly as blood pours from her shoulder. Then with no warning Revy jumps in the air and kicks Kagome in the face, sending her to the ground. Revy then tries to stomp on Kagome's back but she rolls out of the way just in time. Kagome quickly grabs another arrow and stabs it into Revy's thigh, prompting her to scream "YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" and giving her enough time to get to her feet and send a punch at Revy's face. Revy was to quick for Kagome though and she dodges the punch, she then smashes the side of her right pistol against Kagome's head. Kagome stumbles from the attack but quickly back hands Revy in the mouth, splitting her lip, Revy spits blood from her mouth and says "you're going to die here bitch, and I'm going to enjoy it" as a smile forms on her face. Kagome takes out another arrow and thrust it at Revy's face but Revy dodges and gives Kagome a front kick to Kagome's chest, making her stumble back a few steps.

Knowing that in this situation she'll be easily killed Kagome quick retreats with a plan, she runs out of the forest and into the field where she readies her bow to shoot. Kagome smiles and thinks to herself "as soon as that psycho bitch runs out of those tree's she's dead" as her thighs tense up in anticipation. Suddenly she see's Revy run out from the tree's with her guns drawn. As the woman runs at her Kagome shoots off an arrow that Revy easily ducks under, surprised Kagome says "shit" as she fires another arrow aimed at Revy's head. Revy just barley dodges the arrow receiving a small cut and her cheek, seeing the blood Kagome smiles and says "this is it" as she prepares her next shot. But suddenly Revy shoots off a single shot, the bullet rips through Kagome's bow, and imbeds in her good shoulder, sending her to the ground. Now just five feet away from Kagome Revy says "get up bitch, I want you to stand when I kill you" as she grins. Kagome stumbles to her feet and turns to face her opponent, with a look of fear on her face. Revy quickly takes both of her guns and shoots Kagome in both of her knee's at the same time. Revy then in a swift motion raises her guns and before Kagome could even fall to her knee's shoots her in both of her lungs.

Kagome falls to her knee's then onto her stomach as blood starts to pool under her and she makes a gurgling sound as she tries to breath. Revy walks up to Kagome and uses her foot to roll her dying opponent onto her back, Revy steps her boot on Kagome's chest and looks her in the face. She aims her gun and says "later bitch" as she smirks at the sight of her opponent coughing up blood. Revy suddenly pulls the trigger and shoots Kagome between the eyes, splattering blood, bones, and brain matter on the ground and killing her instantly. Revy spits in Kagome's lifeless fear stricken face as she pulls out a cigarette, she puts it up to her mouth and closes her lips around it. She pulls out her lighter and lights the cigarette as she walks away from Kagome's lifeless body. And as she walks away a woman's voice is heard saying in a seductive manner "Revy wins, style kill."

(thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, if you enjoyed the story please leave a comment telling me what was good about it and what could be improved. Also if you have any ideas for a match up leave it in the comments. Also image was edited by a user by the name of nowsayer on fight fantasies.)

meinteil

Casual Client
FIGHT #2 Chi Chi Vs. Bulma

chi_chi_dragon_ball_bikini_render_by_lytor-d7pij9k.png
Chi Chi
Vs.
sexy_bikini_bulma_on_the_beach_by_worson2009.jpg
Bulma

It was a hot day on the beach, and soon it would be the place where either Chi Chi or Bulma will die in combat against one another. Both women walk up to one another in their two piece bikini's, when both fighters get within a inch of each other Chi Chi says "ready to die here?" Bulma smiles and says "after you're dead I'm going to keep your head" as she presses her breasts up against Chi Chi's. Both women take to steps back and get in fighting stances. With intensity they both look at each other, both ready to kill, but not ready to die.

Suddenly Bulma throws a punch at Chi Chi, but it's easily blocked and Chi Chi laughs at Bulma for it. Bulma pulls her fist back and says "go ahead and laugh, you won't be able to when you're dead" and she goes for a kick aimed at Chi Chi's ribs. The kick is dodged and Chi Chi delivers a powerful front kick to Bulma's stomach, sending her to the ground. Bulma lands on her back, causing her breasts to jiggle as Chi Chi stomps her stomach.

Bulma get's the wind knocked out of her from the kick and she starts grabbing at Chi Chi's leg, desperately trying to move it. Chi Chi smiles and says "you're smart, but so weak, I'm going to kill you hear and there's nothing you can do about it". Chi Chi moves her foot and bends over, she grabs Bulma by the hair and pulls the blue haired woman to her feet. Upon being pulled to her feet Bulma weakly throws another punch that is easily blocked by Chi Chi.

Then suddenly with all of her strength Chi Chi delivers a palm strike directly to Bulma's chest, shattering her chest plate in the process and sending her back to the ground. As Bulma lands on her back again her large breasts bounce out of her top. Chi Chi smirks and says "now for the best part" as Bulma slowly get's to her feet. Bulma's head starts lolling around as sweat runs down her body, and she lightly moans in pain.

Chi Chi slowly walks up to Bulma with a smirk on her face, she presses he body up against Bulma's and slowly moves her hand to the back of Bulma's head. She grabs a handful of Bulma's blue hair as her other arm wraps around Bulma's waist. Chi Chi then starts slowly leaning her face closer to Bulma's as she pulls Bulma's closer to hers. Chi Chi then kisses Bulma, making sure to shove her tongue as far into Bulma's mouth as she can. Chi Chi pulls her head back and says "time to finish you off" as she takes a step back and readies a kick.

Chi Chi jumps and kicks Bulma in the face, making her turn all the way around and fall onto her stomach. Suddenly Chi Chi starts stomping on Bulma's back as hard as she can. Each kick makes Bulma scream in agony. Chi Chi stops and rolls Bulma onto her side and straddles her and says "I'm getting turned on here, I'll be sure to think of this moment when me and Goku fuck later" as she starts squeezing Chi Chi's ribs with her thighs.

Chi Chi squeezes as hard as she can, forcing Bulma to scream as loud as she can in pure agony and she feels her ribs start to crack. Suddenly a loud snapping sound is heard as multiple of her ribs break like nothing prompting Bulma to scream even louder. Chi Chi gets to her feet and kicks Bulma onto her back and straddles her face. Chi Chi squeezes her thighs around Bulma's head and get's on her side, Bulma then says "please, let me live, I'll do any.." suddenly Bulma's interrupted by Chi Chi Violently Jerking her head to the side with her legs.

A loud "CRACK!!" is her from Bulma's beck being easily snapped, Killing her instantly. Chi Chi releases Bulma's head and get's to her feet. She slowly bends over and grabs a hold of Bulma's top and pulls it off, she then walks away, leaving Bulma dead. The as the camera focuses on Bulma's fear stricken face as blood red letters saying "Chi Chi wins, total domination".

meinteil

Casual Client
FIGHT #3 Raven Vs. Starfire

Raven
Vs.

Starfire

(warning: this story has heavy Guro elements in it, it's far more gory then my other stories on here if that's not your thing you should turn back now.)

It was a cold rainy night in Jump City, and the city is about to become the battle ground for the cities two greatest heroines in a fight to the death. Both women float just above the buildings, staring at each other with extreme intensity, knowing that only one of them would live. Starfire breaks the silence by saying "I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart" giggling afterwards. Raven smirks and says "you're going to beg for you fucking life bitch" as she smirks when suddenly she feels Starfire's fist slam into her gut. Spit flings from Raven's mouth, splattering onto Starfire's neck. Suddenly Starfire grabs Raven by the hair and throws her to the ground as hard as she can.

Raven slams into the ground, leaving a large dent in the cement below and forcing a quick scream of pain to be sent out of Raven's mouth. Starfire suddenly flies down to her opponent and slams both knee's into the pale girls stomach, knocking the wind out of her in the process. Starfire grabs Raven's top and rips it open, exposing Raven's perky breasts. Starfire smiles and says "they're nicer then I thought, I'll make sure to.." suddenly she's interrupted by Raven levitating her. Raven levitates Starfire high off the ground and then slams her against the ground. Raven lifts Starfire from the ground and uses her telekinesis to tear off Starfire's top, revealing the alien girls breasts.

Raven smirks and says "they're smaller then I thought" as she releases her opponent, letting her fall to the ground. Raven then levitates a near by car and lifts it over Starfire. Raven smiles and says "I think I'll finish you off now" when suddenly she feels a sharp burning pain in her for arm. Raven then realizes the Starfire had thrown a starbolt at her forearm as her severed arm falls to the ground. Raven starts screaming in pure agony as she drops the car and grasps at the bloody stump just below her elbow. Suddenly her screams are interrupted by Starfire's hand grabbing her by the throat.

Starfire floats above the ground with Raven in hand and smiles as her opponent struggles desperately, and weakly grabs at Starfire's arm. Raven then reaches out her remaining hand and tries to levitate something but Starfire quickly uses her free hand to grab Raven's form arm and snaps the bone. Raven tries to scream but due to being chocked can't and only kicks and struggles desperately, hoping the Starfire will let her go. Starfire smiles and says "how's it feel to know that I'm going to kill you here?" as she fondles Ravens Breast. Suddenly Starfire throws Raven into the side of a building, shattering glass, destroying bricks, and breaking more of Raven's bones.

Raven rolls out of the hole in the building and falls to the ground, landing on her stomach and revealing that the entire back of her leotard had been destroyed in the impact and her tight ass is exposed. Starfire gently floats down to Raven and kicks her onto her back, causing the doomed girl to moan in pain. Starfire straddles Raven and grabs her by the hair and says "looks like I get to finish you now, but before I do, here's a final gift" as she leans close to Raven's face. Starfire kisses Raven, shoving her tongue in her doomed opponent's mouth. Raven moans as she feels Starfire's tongue slide against hers, and start's struggling as Starfire's tongue goes deeper into her mouth. Starfire pulls back and smirks as she says "goodbye Raven" and gently places her hand under the girls chin.

Starfire then slowly places her other hand on the back of Raven's head, savoring the moment. She looks Raven in the eye and says "any final words?" as she pulls Raven up into a sitting position. Raven looks Starfire in the eye and spits at her in one last act of defiance. Starfire then starts pulling up on Raven's head prompting a pain filled moan as Raven tightly closes her eyes, trying not to give Starfire any more satisfaction. Raven's body tenses up as the pulling gets rougher and she tries to hold back a scream of pain, but can't any longer. Starfire smiles as she gives one last pull as Raven screams in pain and her head is ripped off and her spins torn out with it. Raven's body starts violently jerking and twitching, and her once tense thighs relax, as her hands give one final twitch and her body goes still.

Starfire lowers Raven's head and spine to where her face is level with Starfire's hard nipples as rain pours on both the winner and loser. Starfire looks at Raven's pain stricken face and says "now what to do with this" as she presses Raven's face against her breasts and woman's voice is heard saying "Raven is dead, Starfire wins, Humiliation kill."

(thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, and comment what should be done with Raven's head and spine?? comment below and my favorite will be mentioned at some point in a future story.)

meinteil

Casual Client
UPDATE

So first things first I was taking a break for a bit and that's why my last story took so long to post, my apologies. Now that we've got that out of the way, I'm looking for more match up ideas, so if you have a favorite Anime chick do please post their name below. Also I'm going to tweaking the voting system I use to decide the winner so that there will be a new kind "Fatality" for the lack of a better word. Also I'm thinking about starting a new series after the fifth match. Essentially I'll take a short break from this series and do a similar thing but with video game characters. Idea is I'll do five of these and then five with video game characters. And I need to know if that's a good idea, I'll probably do it anyways but still would like to hear opinions. Also if you have any ideas for good combatants in a series with video game characters do share them with me.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well as for two anime gals fighting it out I would like to see Rei beat and humiliate Asuka before finishing her off and claim Shinji as her prize(basiclly they were fighting over who would get Shinji as a breeding partner), those two are from an old anime called Neon Genesis Evangilion

As for video game gals I'd like to see Sakura and Karen from Street Fighter duke it out in a crowed mall and tearing each other's close off before Sakura pulls and upset victory and goes Dom Dyke on Karen while a news crew is doing a live broadcast of the fight.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I thought you would like those ideas or if you like Rei let's Asuka live as her and Shinji's sex slave and as for the Sakura/Karen fight Sakura let's Karen live with the shame of her defent and she offs herself in a fit of dispair, basicly the high and mighty Karen being brought so low that she is a shame to her family and herself and after being jeered by the public she offs herself, see what I'm saying.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok then I was thinking that when Karen goes to off herself she died a humiliating death but it's your call, I look forward to seeing what you will do with my two ideas.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
For a video game reccomendation, I would say perhaps Princess Peach fighting either Princess Zelda or Daisy?

By the way meinteil, I remember you having this Mileena vs the world story. Are you still planning on doing that or did you scrap the idea? Just curious.

Kargan, good ideas too. :smile:

meinteil

Casual Client
FIGHT #4 Misa (Death Note) vs. Kiyomi (Death Note)

Warning: This Issue of Female Anime Death Match League has heavy Guro elements, due to the way the vote turned out the fight will end quite bloody, if you are not into this turn back now, you've been warned.
kiyomi.jpg
Kiyomi
Vs.
misa_misa_render__death_note__by_blackrabbit_25-d5uez1z.png
Misa

It was a hot day in the gladiator arena, and the seats were packed full of excited audience members all waiting to see one of the combatants die in battle. Misa stands in the gift shop, looking for a souvenir to purchase, she looks on the counter and see's a woman's skull with the top cut off and pens resting in it. Misa smiles and asks "what's this?" the disinterested Goth girl from behind the corner responds "that's Raven's skull, it was made into a pen holder after Starfire killed her" prompting Misa to smile. The woman behind the counter points to some shelves and says "and that's Raven's brain preserved in a jar" to which Misa responds with "I'll take both of them" as she holds out a handful of money.

Misa walks out into the arena and hears the crowd cheering and whistling as she gets to the center of the arena and looks Kiyomi in the eye and says "I'm going to love watching you die" to which Kiyomi only responds with laughter. Suddenly Kiyomi's laughter is interrupted by Misa taking a swing at her. Kiyomi quickly dodges the punch and responds by kneeing Misa in the gut, forcing harsh coughs out of the girl. Kiyomi then grabs a handful of Misa's hair and throws her to the ground and starts kicking her in the ribs while she's down. Misa screams in pain as she desperately tries to protect her ribs but only succeeds in annoying Kiyomi whom then straddles her.

Kiyomi grabs Misa by the hair and starts punching her in the face over and over, splitting the blonde's lip in the process. Kiyomi starts standing up, dragging Misa up with her by the girls hair. Kiyomi get's herself and Misa up the their feet, she then starts punching Misa in the gut as hard as she can. Each punch makes Misa scream in pain as tears run down her face until it becomes to much for her and she starts to drop to her knee's, just to be held up by her hair. Kiyomi slowly pulls Misa in closer and presses her lips up against Misa's quivering lips.

Misa moans as she feels Kiyomi's tongue slip into her mouth and start sliding, and rubbing against her own tongue, each time Kiyomi's tongue goes deeper in her mouth. Kiyomi pulls her tongue out of Misa's mouth, she smiles and says "I'm going to enjoy this, you pathetic whore." Desperately Misa grabs a hold of Kiyomi's shirt and says "please, let me live" but the only response she get's is Kiyomi head butting her. Misa falls to the ground, tearing off Kiyomi's short and bra as she falls, prompting the crowd to cheer at the sight of Kiyomi's bare breasts. Misa quickly reaches down to her boot and pulls out a small boot knife, she get's to her feet and says "I'm going to fucking Kill you."

She charges at Kiyomi and tries to stab her, but Kiyomi easily side steps her, making sure to trip Misa in the process. Misa falls to the ground, dropping her knife as she does so. Kiyomi grabs the knife and uses it to cut open Misa's corset and bra, revealing her perky breasts. Kiyomi drops the knife and says before you die, I want you to read this, as she drops a page from a Death Note in front of Misa. Frightened Misa grabs the paper and starts reading only to find that every little detail of the fight had been written on it, including her death.

Misa drops the piece of paper and falls to her knee's, she grabs the knife and stabs it into the side of her stomach, while looking Kiyomi in the eye. Tears roll down Misa's face as she uses the knife the then slit her own stomach open, disemboweling herself in agonizing fashion. Misa drops the knife and starts sobbing as Kiyomi slowly walks up to her, severing every moment of her victory with a smirk on her face. Kiyomi picks up the knife as she reaches Misa, she then grabs Misa by the hair and pulls her head back, further exposing Misa's neck. Kiyomi then starts stabbing the knife into Misa's neck over and over again until she reaches bone and stabs threw that as well. With the bone severed Kiyomi easily cuts threw what's left of the flesh, completely severing Misa's head in gory fashion. Misa's body falls over limp as Kiyomi holds up the severed head in victory while the announcer woman says "Kiyomi wins, Gore Kill."

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Not my favorite story so far, but pretty good. So didn't you say video game deathmatch was after this? I will await that then. :tongue:

By the way, have you decided what the first video game fight will be? My reccomendation is Princess Peach vs. Zelda. That would be interesting. :grin::grin::grin:

Edit: Silly me. I already reccomended that earlier and forgot. lol

meinteil

Casual Client
One more of these then I'm doing the videogame series, and I have an Idea for the first fight, but I might do your idea at some point.

meinteil

Casual Client
UPDATE

So the "season finale" of Female Anime Death Match League will include Yoko Littner, but who should she fight? Leave suggestions below and I will pick my three favorite choices and create a poll to decide who she will fight.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok how about Sakura, Karen or Chun-li from street fighter and yes there is an SF anime which I'm downloading right now so that should fit into the anime part of this deathmatch.

Or how about Saeko Busujima from Highschool Of The Dead? or Saber from Fate/stay night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.