Female Anime Death League: #1 Kogome vs Revy (1 Viewer)

who should fight next? should I include charecter's from non japanese shows with anime art styles?

• don't include characters from non Japanese show's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

meinteil

Casual Client
w-4d119ec (2).jpg (this is the first episode of the series, the results are based on a voting system and at the end of this I will have a poll on what the next fight should be. Also I'm going to have a poll on if I should include characters from western shows with anime art styles. P.s. this story was originally posted on a site called fight fantasies, I started this new series on that site during Ryonani's move here, to view the voting rules fallow this link FIGHTFANTASIES.COM • View topic - UPDATE#1 Female Anime Death Battles thank you.)

w-4d119ec (2).jpg

Revy stumbled threw a field in feudal Japan confused, with both guns out she says "where's this bitch I'm supposed to fight" suddenly an arrow hoes flying threw the air and towards Revy. Quickly Revy jumps back dodging the arrow, she aims her gun in the direction the arrow came from and see's Kagome standing with another arrow in ready to be launched. Kagome looks at Revy and says "I'm right here you psycho" as she launches the arrow. Revy rolls out of the way and fires her guns at Kagome missing only by an inch. Knowing that this wasn't the best spot to fight Kagome retreats into a near by forest, Revy now pissed off runs after her while screaming "GET BACK HERE BITCH!!" as she enters the forest. Revy slowly walks threw the wooded area with her guns drawn, suddenly she hears a twig snap, she smiles and says Got you now bitch as she turns to face Kagome.

Kagome already had her bow ready to fire but suddenly Revy fires off a shot and hits Kagome in the shoulder, prompting a scream from the girl. Kagome losses her grip and fires the arrow, missing Revy badly as blood pours from her shoulder. Then with no warning Revy jumps in the air and kicks Kagome in the face, sending her to the ground. Revy then tries to stomp on Kagome's back but she rolls out of the way just in time. Kagome quickly grabs another arrow and stabs it into Revy's thigh, prompting her to scream "YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" and giving her enough time to get to her feet and send a punch at Revy's face. Revy was to quick for Kagome though and she dodges the punch, she then smashes the side of her right pistol against Kagome's head. Kagome stumbles from the attack but quickly back hands Revy in the mouth, splitting her lip, Revy spits blood from her mouth and says "you're going to die here bitch, and I'm going to enjoy it" as a smile forms on her face. Kagome takes out another arrow and thrust it at Revy's face but Revy dodges and gives Kagome a front kick to Kagome's chest, making her stumble back a few steps.

Knowing that in this situation she'll be easily killed Kagome quick retreats with a plan, she runs out of the forest and into the field where she readies her bow to shoot. Kagome smiles and thinks to herself "as soon as that psycho bitch runs out of those tree's she's dead" as her thighs tense up in anticipation. Suddenly she see's Revy run out from the tree's with her guns drawn. As the woman runs at her Kagome shoots off an arrow that Revy easily ducks under, surprised Kagome says "shit" as she fires another arrow aimed at Revy's head. Revy just barley dodges the arrow receiving a small cut and her cheek, seeing the blood Kagome smiles and says "this is it" as she prepares her next shot. But suddenly Revy shoots off a single shot, the bullet rips through Kagome's bow, and imbeds in her good shoulder, sending her to the ground. Now just five feet away from Kagome Revy says "get up bitch, I want you to stand when I kill you" as she grins. Kagome stumbles to her feet and turns to face her opponent, with a look of fear on her face. Revy quickly takes both of her guns and shoots Kagome in both of her knee's at the same time. Revy then in a swift motion raises her guns and before Kagome could even fall to her knee's shoots her in both of her lungs.

Kagome falls to her knee's then onto her stomach as blood starts to pool under her and she makes a gurgling sound as she tries to breath. Revy walks up to Kagome and uses her foot to roll her dying opponent onto her back, Revy steps her boot on Kagome's chest and looks her in the face. She aims her gun and says "later bitch" as she smirks at the sight of her opponent coughing up blood. Revy suddenly pulls the trigger and shoots Kagome between the eyes, splattering blood, bones, and brain matter on the ground and killing her instantly. Revy spits in Kagome's lifeless fear stricken face as she pulls out a cigarette, she puts it up to her mouth and closes her lips around it. She pulls out her lighter and lights the cigarette as she walks away from Kagome's lifeless body. And as she walks away a woman's voice is heard saying in a seductive manner "Revy wins, style kill."

(thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, if you enjoyed the story please leave a comment telling me what was good about it and what could be improved. Also if you have any ideas for a match up leave it in the comments. Also image was edited by a user by the name of nowsayer on fight fantasies.)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Not bad, not bad at all, how about a match between two ditzy teen girls or a rich, spoiled stuck up teenage cunt and teenage crack whore.

Basicly I was thinking along the line of Karen from Streetfighter for the personalty of the rich spoiled cunt (with or without the fighting skills) vs an old before her time teenage crack whore who's hurting for a fix.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok then meinteil

How about Rei vs Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangilion, basically the two of them are fighting over who get's to breed with Shinji.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Go for it, it might help to enhance the story besides two gals fighting over a guy would give them more reason and motavation to brutalize one another

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.